Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

I hope we lose Saturday!!!!

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Beauseant"]Bloody racist. You''ll be feeling my webbed foot in your behind when I catch up with you[:D][/quote]Butler......DUCK!! [:S][/quote]

Not a problem it''s a Mallardy they suffer from out there.

[/quote]

If I had that I''d go and see the quack.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Beauseant"]Bloody racist. You''ll be feeling my webbed foot in your behind when I catch up with you[:D][/quote]Butler......DUCK!! [:S][/quote]

Not a problem it''s a Mallardy they suffer from out there.

[/quote]

If I had that I''d go and see the quack.

[/quote]

I`drake around the Medicine cupboard first.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="McCanary"]What`s the signal to start the boooing and hissing, Lapp. I`m happy to offer my services to coordinate the lower Barclay!![Y][Y]

Another chant I thought we could use ; We`re on the march with ...............Mr Carrow`s current asessment of the land deal.........We`re all off to wemberley......!!!!!!!!![/quote]Welcome aboard supermac [Y] that''s three of us now with scooby. Start booing and hissing as soon as the team come out. I''m in the Jarrold but I intend to boo and hiss so loud that I wake them up in the river-end. Eat you heart out smudger, we''ll show you how a real non protest should be done!!! [8-|] 

[/quote]

Sitting in the snake pit on Saturday, will  be waiting for you to start  "WE WANT GUNNY OUT" as he settles into the dugout and will stir the surrounding  legions of malcontents to join in.  Will also try to get  the usual "GUNNY GUNNY WHATS THE SCORE" chant transformed into  "DELIA DELIA YOUR A WHORE " 

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="McCanary"]What`s the signal to start the boooing and hissing, Lapp. I`m happy to offer my services to coordinate the lower Barclay!![Y][Y]

Another chant I thought we could use ; We`re on the march with ...............Mr Carrow`s current asessment of the land deal.........We`re all off to wemberley......!!!!!!!!![/quote]Welcome aboard supermac [Y] that''s three of us now with scooby. Start booing and hissing as soon as the team come out. I''m in the Jarrold but I intend to boo and hiss so loud that I wake them up in the river-end. Eat you heart out smudger, we''ll show you how a real non protest should be done!!! [8-|] 

[/quote]

Sitting in the snake pit on Saturday, will  be waiting for you to start  "WE WANT GUNNY OUT" as he settles into the dugout and will stir the surrounding  legions of malcontents to join in.  Will also try to get  the usual "GUNNY GUNNY WHATS THE SCORE" chant transformed into  "DELIA DELIA YOUR A WHORE " 

[/quote]

I love it when a plan comes together......[:D]

Right, I''m back now (just went for a quick hiss but nearly booed myself). So, we''ve got the snakepit, Barclay and Jarrold covered, anybody fancy hissing in the river end? [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Right, I''m back now (just went for a quick hiss but nearly booed myself). So, we''ve got the snakepit, Barclay and Jarrold covered, anybody fancy hissing in the river end? [:^)][/quote]

I prefer to hiss IN the river [:$]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="lappinitup"]Right, I''m back now (just went for a quick hiss but nearly booed myself). So, we''ve got the snakepit, Barclay and Jarrold covered, anybody fancy hissing in the river end? [:^)][/quote]I prefer to hiss IN the river [:$][/quote]You get back to your own thread with your legless transvestite you dirty sod! [:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="lappinitup"]Right, I''m back now (just went for a quick hiss but nearly booed myself). So, we''ve got the snakepit, Barclay and Jarrold covered, anybody fancy hissing in the river end? [:^)][/quote]I prefer to hiss IN the river [:$][/quote]You get back to your own thread with your legless transvestite you dirty sod! [:S][/quote]

I''m saving him for later [;)][B]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Why?

Because this board has become bloody boring!!!

No talk of protests, tangible fixed assets, players wages being what % of whatever, our lying, thieving, cheating board, Doomcaster, going into administration, we want Hucks and Dion back,  Cullum, etc.

BlyBlyBabes is on the happy pills and you can''t even get an argument going with 1st Wizard. [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

I can''t even utter those immortal words......

We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

[/quote]Glenn Roeder win % with Norwich - 32.34%Bryan Gunn win % with Norwich - 25.00%I therefore conclude that you''re right - we''re going down.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Right, I''m back now (just went for a quick hiss but nearly booed myself). So, we''ve got the snakepit, Barclay and Jarrold covered, anybody fancy hissing in the river end? [:^)][/quote]

Actually me and about 100 mates will be starting a protest in the Coach and Horses at 2pm.Just turn up and ask for Gareth Lights [;)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="lappinitup"]

Why?

No talk of protests, tangible fixed assets, players wages being what % of whatever, our lying, thieving, cheating board, Doomcaster, going into administration, we want Hucks and Dion back,  Cullum, etc.

BlyBlyBabes is on the happy pills and you can''t even get an argument going with 1st Wizard. [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

[/quote]

Glenn Roeder win % with Norwich - 32.34%
Bryan Gunn win % with Norwich - 25.00%

I therefore conclude that you''re right - we''re going down.

[/quote]

Nice one.. Mr.C,  looks like volunteers needed to kick off the "WE`RE GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN"   chant in the River End. 

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="lappinitup"]

Why?

[/quote]Glenn Roeder win % with Norwich - 32.34%Bryan Gunn win % with Norwich - 25.00%I therefore conclude that you''re right - we''re going down.[/quote]indeed choppo - i was having a discussion 10 mins ago on this very subject - unbeaten,,,great - but draws alone are not enough...the table shows we are not out of the woods yet...and that we need FCR to become a place to fear again for visiting teams - we need to start winning our home games,,,and brizzle city will provide a sterm test,,,but if can reproduce our wolves effort - we should see them off...lets all  hope the bristol players had a long, and torrid journey up from the west country today rendering them lifeless for the k.o. tomoz...otbc...

16 Plymouth 30 -6 35
17 Nottm Forest 30 -9 33
18 Norwich 31 -7 32
19 Derby 29 -11 32
20 Barnsley 30 -12 32
21 Doncaster 29 -12 31

22 Watford 30 -11 30
23 Southampton 31 -19 28
24 Charlton 31 -23 22

Not only am I for Bristols (see previous on this thread) but I am much against draws.

I will await your instructions Lapp to start throwing the Yorkshires in the top of the terrace (sorry!!)

Lots of unreast up there as no smoking ban has lead to lack of drinks and having to watch games without anasthetic.

Now on my 4th rum and pep of the evening so ready to revolt against anyone!!

I''m not going, I''m a real fan after all and not one of you wooly Delia loving sheep, but I promise to boo and hiss at the radio. I might even knock one out over the accounts to prove what a true fan I am. Not whilst in the Joe Lewis Diner though [+o(]

[quote user="Georgie Bless"]Me neither Shack unfortunately, I guess that mean I''m not a pathetic sheep :) I might however travel down to Carrow Road and start a proteset outside on my own during the game[/quote]

*Protest|* Too much New Zealand red

[quote user="Georgie Bless"]Me neither Shack unfortunately, I guess that mean I''m not a pathetic sheep :) I might however travel down to Carrow Road and start a protest outside on my own during the game[/quote]It''s the only way forward Georgie. Otherwise we might keep winning games, Gunny will stay in charge, Delia won''t be forced out and we''ll fail to get relegated. Surely everybody can see what a terrible thing this would be for our once proud club!

I hope you win tomorrow but talking as we are (apparently) about Smudger and his flock, the only really Ewe''s game has been called off against Stockport tomorrow.

Thank goodness you are a city.  You''ve no idea what it is shouting: "Come on Ewe''s, Get Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Ewe''s or worse still Up the Ewe''s" [:S]

I liked Nerys.

To help Lappinitup I''ve commissioned a team of IT guru''s to come up with some catchy signatures and emoticons to sum up our feelings, I''m hoping that we''ll be able to dispense with all of this typing words nonsense and just click and post.

One Love!

OTBC!

[quote user="lappinitup"]I used to like Emlyn Ewes! [:S][/quote]

RIP seemed like a  really nice bloke did Emlyn.

There used to be a discgusting non alcoholic beer  called Hemlin around when he  was playing, there was a joke about  old Emlyn in the changing rooms!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="McCanary"]What`s the signal to start the boooing and hissing, Lapp. I`m happy to offer my services to coordinate the lower Barclay!![Y][Y]

[/quote]

I dare not ''Boo or hiss'' in the upper Barclay for fear of waking some of the older residents from their slumber - They don''t like it if their afternoon nap is disturbed. [|-)]

I have got to take my hat off to you Lapp.

The ''booing and hissing'' was oustanding Saturday, and it''s all down to your good self.

Having seen the influence you seem to have over people I would say you are capable of anything !

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

I have got to take my hat off to you Lapp.

The ''booing and hissing'' was oustanding Saturday, and it''s all down to your good self.

Having seen the influence you seem to have over people I would say you are capable of anything !

[/quote]

He is the right size for a Hitler Wazz.[:D]

Today suffolk next week the world AHHHHHHHHHH