Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Doncaster v Norwich match thread

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="kdncfc"]At least it will save me 400 quid for my season ticket if we go down, don''t care how much I love the club there''s no way I''m renewing my season ticket if we get relegated, I might not even renew if we stay up if Mrs Smith remains in charge of the club.[/quote]

Know how you feel, we feel the same.

[/quote]

the last 3 days of this window will make my mind up for me

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="kdncfc"]At least it will save me 400 quid for my season ticket if we go down, don''t care how much I love the club there''s no way I''m renewing my season ticket if we get relegated, I might not even renew if we stay up if Mrs Smith remains in charge of the club.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hubby has said much the same, and sadly he pays the bills so what he says goes

[quote user="shyster"]Christ I''m bored -- and depressed.

[img]http://www.network54.com/Realm/tmp/1233338720.GIF[/img]

[/quote]

Oh dear, why don''t ya go down the pub for a beer? [:(]

Cheers for that Tommy.

Oh bugger JC almost scored straight off [:S]

[/quote]Typical....he is diabolical.WHY THE HELL ISN''T LUPOLI ON?!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Hubby has said much the same, and sadly he pays the bills so what he says goes[/quote]Crikey, I''m not letting the missus read that, cos until I finish Uni she pays the bills............. [:S]Anyways, bugger this, I''m gonna watch QI! Hopefully its a luckier place than the bog......

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]I went to have a poo on Tuesday night during the second half, came back and it was 2-1... then went downstairs to get a drink, came back up and it was 2-2... I''m not going to risk it...[/quote]lol it''s the same for me, part from the poo bit, cos I cant go when im out.  They always score when Im downstairs ffs.  In fact I dont care, I would happily sit on the bog for the 90 minutes if it guaranteed a win for us [:D][/quote]I was in the pub bog at the Mad Moose when Iwan scored at Cardiff... [:(][/quote]

Blimey that''s what you call unlucky [:(]

[/quote]My mate was in the bar when Erica Roe did her thing at Twickers - and he was the rugby fan and had got us the tickets!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="still holding out for new heroes"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The window will decide it for me also.

45:57  Cort offside............LOOOOOOOOL!  Get Lupoli on FFS.  Try someone that scores and understands the offside rule!!!!!!!!!!!

You know when you hear the phrase "Cureton is one on one with the keeper" that there''s only one possible outcome....and it ain''t good!

[quote user="Branston Pickle"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="JohnoBono"]

Will Cort manage to last the whole of the second half?

[/quote]

He owes us that much surely?

[/quote]

I think what he owes us is an idea of why on earth we signed him.  I just hope this will be one of those occasions where he surprises us and scores a couple, but then I am an eternal optimist.

[/quote]

That''s not optimism that''s delusional.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="still holding out for new heroes"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If it depends on us actually spending some money and buying some decent players of our own for you to renew your ticket it looks like you''ll be saving 400 quid as well.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Hubby has said much the same, and sadly he pays the bills so what he says goes[/quote]
Crikey, I''m not letting the missus read that, cos until I finish Uni she pays the bills............. [:S]

Anyways, bugger this, I''m gonna watch QI! Hopefully its a luckier place than the bog......
[/quote]

lol have fun, lets hope QI brings us luck

[/quote]

[/quote]

Because there''s a cheaper bar right here in my house.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Branston Pickle"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="JohnoBono"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think what he owes us is an idea of why on earth we signed him.  I just hope this will be one of those occasions where he surprises us and scores a couple, but then I am an eternal optimist.

[/quote]

[/quote]Hartson scored one, and he was the size of Berkshire.

[quote user="Beauseant"]You know when you hear the phrase "Cureton is one on one with the keeper" that there''s only one possible outcome....and it ain''t good![/quote]

So true... LOL !!!

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Because there''s a cheaper bar right here in my house.
[/quote]

Fairy snuff

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Branston Pickle"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="JohnoBono"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know, too much more of this sort of thing and even I will give it up - am starting to rethink what to do next season, is 3 hours travel each way to get to home games and I''m certainly beginning to wonder if it is worth it.

Just back from work [:(]  doesn''t sound like I have missed much! Where is the Aussie bloke? And did Cort start? (and if he did, has he actually done anything yet?)