Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Doncaster v Norwich match thread

[quote user="JohnoBono"]Just said Preston have released Brett Ormrod and we are linked with him![/quote]

I don''t think he is any better than what we already have.  

Once again it was strange that Lupoli didn''t get more game time. He''s a flair player and clearly the most likely player we''ve got to score a goal.

But I think at the moment they''re trying to keep a lot of fans happy by picking Cureton as he is a popular player with a lot of the crowd and people think he was wronged by Roeder.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Dammit, if QI was 45 mins long we would have won that............ [:@]
[/quote]

Was going to nip off to watch it just now but couldn''t bring myself to, in the knowledge that the extended version is presumably on tomorrow?   

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Dammit, if QI was 45 mins long we would have won that............ [:@][/quote]Have you noticed there''s an XL version of QI on iplayer these days that is 45 mins long? Same as the broadcast version plus an extra 15 minutes of material that was edited out the broadcast version. Comes out weekly but seems to be a few days later called QIXL

[quote user="GJP"]

Once again it was strange that Lupoli didn''t get more game time. He''s a flair player and clearly the most likely player we''ve got to score a goal.

[/quote]

Maybe Lupoli isnt performing in training ??

[quote user="Ncfc-Jack"]

hasnt Ormerod signed for blackpool after being released from preston?[/quote]

He has indeed ! That''s like going from Norwich to Ipswich, but nearer. He started at Blackpool so I don''t think he will be too welcome back after going to their bitter enemies. (RE Andy Marshall )

[quote user="Tommy Gunn"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Dammit, if QI was 45 mins long we would have won that............ [:@]
[/quote]

Have you noticed there''s an XL version of QI on iplayer these days that is 45 mins long?

Same as the broadcast version plus an extra 15 minutes of material that was edited out the broadcast version. Comes out weekly but seems to be a few days later called QIXL
[/quote]

It''s also on bbc2 on sat if your connections not up to it

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Adams said that when he comes on, he doesn''t bust a gut. He may not play well in training, but JC is still crap I''m afraid.

[quote user="JohnoBono"]

Gave it everything but it''s not enough.

At least it''s a point.

Gunn stays undefeated.

But where will the goals come from, seemed toothless tonight!!

[/quote]

Under Gunn we have scored 7 goals in 3 games, that''s well over 100 goals a season.......

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe that''s the case.

Can we afford to worry about that?

[quote user="GJP"]

But I think at the moment they''re trying to keep a lot of fans happy by picking Cureton as he is a popular player with a lot of the crowd and people think he was wronged by Roeder.

[/quote]Lupoli did sod all tonight, not much time but Cureton put more effort in.

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]Lupoli did sod all tonight, not much time but Cureton put more effort in. [/quote]

Lupoli had 9 minutes at the end of a game in a team that was defending a point rather than attacking, you dolt.

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]

Lupoli did sod all tonight, not much time but Cureton put more effort in.
[/quote]

Cureton and effort? Together?

Wish I''d been there to see it.

Nah, to be fair he put a bit of effort in against Southampton but pretty much gave up after an hour.

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]Lupoli did sod all tonight, not much time but Cureton put more effort in. [/quote]

Lupoli had 9 minutes at the end of a game in a team that was defending a point rather than attacking, you dolt.[/quote]Think you''ll find we were attacking just as much as they were  in the last 9 mins and had some reasonable chances, so get your facts right before you dish out the insults