Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Doncaster v Norwich match thread

oooohhhhh soooooooooooo predictable.  you could write the text updates before the match........

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I give up.
[/quote]

Look on the bright side mate, we''ll probably sell Doc in the morning to pay the papaer bill.

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]just shown the goal on sky...shocking defending yet again....we''re dreadful at both ends of the pitch[/quote]

Not good is it [:(]

[quote user="Matt"]oooohhhhh soooooooooooo predictable.  you could write the text updates before the match........[/quote]

Your right, "it`s all Norwich, ooops, Doncaster  have scored"

Ahem - for the benefit of those of us not listening to Radio Norfolk - what''s the score?!!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I leave and make a latte, have a pee and they score ffs[/quote]

You have lattes in Dereham?[:P]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I leave and make a latte, have a pee and they score ffs[/quote]

[/quote]Yeah...we have lattes in dereham?

If only we had found that extra 250K for Tiny last year, I think this season could have been totally different.  Lack of confidence at the back seeps through the whole team like a cancer.   

we''ve got one proper striker on the pitch. And he''s arguably past it at this level. What hope have we got? Russell is NOT a striker. If we don''t get someone new in upfront before the end of January then it''s game over.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Cheeky git lol yes and we have mains electric and gas too........I know its all too much to take on board hehehehe [:P][:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="buntyboy"]I post my first post and we conceed ... god damn it!![/quote]

lol don''t take it personally [:D]

[/quote]

Such is life lol.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Yeah...we have lattes in dereham?
[/quote]

Wow! We''ve only just got cafetieres in Lynn[:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Binky"]Ahem - for the benefit of those of us not listening to Radio Norfolk - what''s the score?!!
[/quote]

Oh gawd sorry, we are losing 1-0

[/quote]

mate try www.livescore.com

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Yeah...we have lattes in dereham?
[/quote]

Does everyone in Dereham pee in their lattes?[C] I sprinkle chocolate on mine....Still, it''s down to individual tastes....

[quote user="buntyboy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="buntyboy"]I post my first post and we conceed ... god damn it!![/quote]

lol don''t take it personally [:D]

[/quote]

Such is life lol.

[/quote]

Tell you what my luck is like, each of the goals that was scored against Barnsley I missed, because I was either in the bogs having a tinkle or at the bar getting drinks lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Cheeky git lol yes and we have mains electric and gas too........I know its all too much to take on board hehehehe [:P][:D]

[/quote]

[:D][:D][:D]

I''ve just seen the goal too.I''m sorry, they don''t come any unluckier than that. Bertrand (?) gets bundled over, Donny bloke completely miskits the shot (Doc & Marshall both easily covering it it), could go anywhere .. so goes to an unmarked Donny bloke.