Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

NCFC sold?

I''m not one to start rumours but at the risk of getting shot down, I''ve just been told from a reliable source that NCFC has been sold.  Can''t say anything else yet as I know nothing else myself, just posting what I''ve heard... if it''s b*ll*cks then sorry everyone but my source has no reason to make this stuff up and knew about Gunn before the announcement.

no post on sundays ..!!!. im sure we will be told soon if thats the case , mind you we were told this last week , and the guy also said about the management team being 4 former norwich heros , he got that right , so lets hope so .

Do shareholders have to be notified if it''s just a case of Delia selling her shares (which with a majority share equates to selling control of the club anyway?)

[quote user="Jonesy"]

Stop the press!!!! Actually Pete, is there a big story in tomorrow''s EDP?

[/quote]

Why on earth do you think they would know?![:^)]

OTBC

Oh dearie me. For the first - and only, I hope - time in my life I agree with BBB. Given what went on with Archant Towers and NCFC and Cullumgate, if the club was being sold - to any one but Cullum - I think the EDP would be the last to know.

[quote user="Reg Presley"]If NCFC had been sold then shareholders would have had to be notified first. We have not been.
[/quote]

Don''t spoil it for me... I was exited for a couple of minutes!!! Do all share holders have to be informed, or just people with a lot of shares?

[quote user="Reg Presley"]If NCFC had been sold then shareholders would have had to be notified first. We have not been.
[/quote]

Yet.

Therefore..................

OTBC

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Thanks Mr Chops, and I don''t think I ever remember you starting a rumour, so cheers anyhow, hope you''ve got your tin hat ready and trench dug lol.[/quote]

And a one way flight ticket to OZ lol

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Thanks Mr Chops, and I don''t think I ever remember you starting a rumour, so cheers anyhow, hope you''ve got your tin hat ready and trench dug lol.[/quote]

[/quote]

lol blimey if that''s the case i'' off to start tons of rumours [:D]

I''m happy today anyhow, been and seen my 3 day old grandson, i could bloody eat him he''s so gorgeous lol

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Oh dearie me. For the first - and only, I hope - time in my life I agree with BBB. Given what went on with Archant Towers and NCFC and Cullumgate, if the club was being sold - to any one but Cullum - I think the EDP would be the last to know.[/quote]

I''m contagious you know. So watch out.[:)]

Something to do with my predeliction for logic (it makes people uncomfortable), I''m told.

OTBC

Babies don''t taste too good mate. I would have a pizza instead.

Lets hope that we are sold and there is a nice pot of gold, if we are sold, then doesn''t the Turners get their money back? If so, there must be some dollar in this deal.

I know, its a rumour, but I like rumours, they give you some glimmer of hope........

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Oh dearie me. For the first - and only, I hope - time in my life I agree with BBB. Given what went on with Archant Towers and NCFC and Cullumgate, if the club was being sold - to any one but Cullum - I think the EDP would be the last to know.[/quote]

I''m contagious you know. So watch out.[:)]

Something to do with my predeliction for logic (it makes people uncomfortable), I''m told.

OTBC

[/quote]BBB, as it is Sunday, and I''m in a mellow mood, and as I saw all of those players at the bottom of your messages bar Nethercott, I will refrain from publicly separating you from your illusion that your posts have even the remotest connection with logic. Have a nice week!

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Babies don''t taste too good mate. I would have a pizza instead.

Lets hope that we are sold and there is a nice pot of gold, if we are sold, then doesn''t the Turners get their money back? If so, there must be some dollar in this deal.

I know, its a rumour, but I like rumours, they give you some glimmer of hope........

[/quote] I may be wrong here but didn''t the Turners take the money when they left and Delia and Michael loaned out the money to the club instead?

I''m sure I read somewhere that they will get there money back if we are sold or we get promoted, I presume that Delia has to be bought out and not investment or partial sell out by Delia and MWJ.

There is a £2m loan from the Turners which they can call in if certain circumstances occur. One of those is Smith and Jones selling the club. Of course, it would be up to the Turners if they wanted to ask for their money back. They wouldn''t have to.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="petenorw"]

[/quote]

I''m happy today anyhow, been and seen my 3 day old grandson, i could bloody eat him he''s so gorgeous lol

[/quote]

I know Dereham''s a bit strange by I didn''t realise cannibalism was still going on[:D] Hearty congratulations to you both, and to the parents.I''m three weeks on but fall in love with our little bundle of joy more with every day that passes!

I''m pretty sure the Turners loan is repayable under the follow circumstances, 1 - We get promoted to the Premier League. 2 - Smith & Jones'' shareholding drops below 30%. 3 - Neither 1 or 2 happen by 2017.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="petenorw"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know Dereham''s a bit strange by I didn''t realise cannibalism was still going on[:D] Hearty congratulations to you both, and to the parents.I''m three weeks on but fall in love with our little bundle of joy more with every day that passes!

[/quote]

Thank''s Beau much appreciated and have passed on message.   [:D]

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]I''m pretty sure the Turners loan is repayable under the follow circumstances, 1 - We get promoted to the Premier League. 2 - Smith & Jones'' shareholding drops below 30%. 3 - Neither 1 or 2 happen by 2017.[/quote]It''s not below 30 per cent. It''s below 50 per cent. In other words, if Smith and Jones no longer own the company.

I really don''t understand all this company law stuff and %''s, so can someone tell me in straightforward terms if it is ever possible for them to be bought out without having to notify the rest of the smaller shareholders?

Or is it possible that someone else has been invited on the board for a share, in return for investment?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

I really don''t understand all this company law stuff and %''s, so can someone tell me in straightforward terms if it is ever possible for them to be bought out without having to notify the rest of the smaller shareholders?

Or is it possible that someone else has been invited on the board for a share, in return for investment?

[/quote]

They cannot sell out a majority shareholding without the other shareholders being informed, firstly, that an offer has been made and at what price it has been made.  This usually includes a recommendation for acceptance or rejection of the offer.  The letter would be sent by the Registrar of your shareholdings.  As a PLC - although not quoted publicly - you still have to follow all the takeover rules of the London Stock Exchange City Code.

If an offer is made for the shares of Delia & Co, the first people to have the full details of the offer will be all the other shareholders.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

They cannot sell out a majority shareholding without the other shareholders being informed, firstly, that an offer has been made and at what price it has been made.  This usually includes a recommendation for acceptance or rejection of the offer.  The letter would be sent by the Registrar of your shareholdings.  As a PLC - although not quoted publicly - you still have to follow all the takeover rules of the London Stock Exchange City Code.

If an offer is made for the shares of Delia & Co, the first people to have the full details of the offer will be all the other shareholders.

[/quote]

Thank''s Cam, bit clearer now [:D]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe so. But some other people will have some details of the offer first, won''t they.

OTBC