Sign in to follow this  
Ex-greenoschin

Things they are a happening!!

Thanks for the update Ex-greenoschin.  You have been spot on with the management predicition.  Any news on when this takeover whoever it is will happen?  Would appreciate any updates

I have been told the same thing as the original post by one of my customers today, can''t understand why nothing has happened yet. Maybe they are leaving it until the summer before announcing anything.

[quote user="kdncfc"]I have been told the same thing as the original post by one of my customers today, can''t understand why nothing has happened yet. Maybe they are leaving it until the summer before announcing anything.[/quote]

because there is no new owner.... all shareholders need to be contacted.. im a share holder, as are many other fans on here, and no one has received any communication from the club regarding selling shares to a new owner to control the majority share holding... the press would of been tipped off by now too... it wont be secret if theres a new owner.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="kdncfc"]I have been told the same thing as the original post by one of my customers today, can''t understand why nothing has happened yet. Maybe they are leaving it until the summer before announcing anything.[/quote]

because there is no new owner.... all shareholders need to be contacted.. im a share holder, as are many other fans on here, and no one has received any communication from the club regarding selling shares to a new owner to control the majority share holding... the press would of been tipped off by now too... it wont be secret if theres a new owner.

jas :)

[/quote]

jas, read the original post.......paperwork not signed yet.

Hence, there could be no such letter to shareholders.

And, by the way, do you really think Archant would recognise a tip if they were given one? We''d quicker see it in that other pink''un, the FT, I suspect.

OTBC

Bly is right.I should imagine that they want the timing to be right if this is all true. Otherwise its a bit like subbing a player at a corner you are defending. They want the fans and the club to focus on staying up and not get distracted by a take-over which may or may not put us in a better financial position.Priority at this club for all involved is to stay up - only then should anyone talk of take-overs etc.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="chicken"]Bly is right.[/quote]Bly is never right![/quote]

Now you are doomed Lapp, really doomed I tell ye! DOOMED!!!

3D Emoticon 15 

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="chicken"]Bly is right.[/quote]Bly is never right![/quote]

Now you are doomed Lapp, really doomed I tell ye! DOOMED!!!

3D Emoticon 15 

OTBC

[/quote]

Stupid Chicken!!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="chicken"]Bly is right.[/quote]Bly is never right![/quote]Now you are doomed Lapp, really doomed I tell ye! DOOMED!!!

3D Emoticon 15 

OTBC[/quote]Stupid Chicken!![/quote]Bly''s no chicken, an old boiler maybe......! [;)]

Is they, who, what, when, where.....just waiting to see what the response is regarding the sale of season tickets?.....[:|]

It could be a major influence....

That''s probably because your customer read it on this Forum...... grapevines.

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

[/quote]

Considering the person in question is in their 60''s and doesn''t have a computer let alone know how to use one I think we can rule that one out.

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

That''s probably because your customer read it on this Forum...... grapevines.[/quote]Considering the person in question is in their 60''s and doesn''t have a computer let alone know how to use one I think we can rule that one out.[/quote]Hmmm! A secret silver surfer perhaps![:P]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]I wanted to believe this but have now popped it in the draw labeled wind up.[:''(]
[/quote]

Don''t think it''s a wind up, it has come from to many different sources for there not to be something going on. My guess is that it will be announced at the end of the season so as not to jeopardise our chances of survival.

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

[/quote]

Considering the person in question is in their 60''s and doesn''t have a computer let alone know how to use one I think we can rule that one out.

[/quote]

Does not prove anything, they could have overheard it in a Pub, Shop or whatever. I presume they have friends and family as well?

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Does not prove anything, they could have overheard it in a Pub, Shop or whatever. I presume they have friends and family as well?

[/quote] Maybe it will happen or maybe it won''t, but someday something like this will be true and I happen to think this could be true but as ever only time will tell.

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] Maybe it will happen or maybe it won''t, but someday something like this will be true and I happen to think this could be true but as ever only time will tell.

[/quote]

Time will indeed tell if this is true or it isn''t, but I think we all hope it''s true.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Time will indeed tell if this is true or it isn''t, but I think we all hope it''s true.

[/quote]

My thoughts exactly 49, but we''ve all been disappointed before haven''t we?

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My thoughts exactly 49, but we''ve all been disappointed before haven''t we?

[/quote]

Yes we have mate, but you never know [;)]