Sign in to follow this  
Ex-greenoschin

Things they are a happening!!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

im a share holder and no one has contacted me about selling my shares... so there is no new owner coming in.. 1 rumour squashed...

jas :)

[/quote]

fair enough, as i said i am only the messenger

if this is the situation i can only think that maybe new shares are being created....

im sorry i dont no anything about the roeder pay off, but i did hear a rumour (not from greenoschin) that carl moore may have been somthing to do with it...

[quote user="bass is best"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

im a share holder and no one has contacted me about selling my shares... so there is no new owner coming in.. 1 rumour squashed...

[/quote]

if this is the situation i can only think that maybe new shares are being created....

[/quote]If the idea was to create new shares then the holders of existing shares would have to be told about that as well, once it had got to the stage of being a formal plan.

i have it on authority that George Bush has launched a takeover bid of Ncfc; Norwich are close to his heart after watching Darren Huckerby on tv; and he''s set to install Condeliza Rice as secretary of state...sorry, the new manager with Craig Fleming as the new 1st team coach alongside Keith Webb..

...i have a long posting history, so you have no reason not to believe me; this is 100% true, my great uncle works in the whitehouse...

There is nothing to stop an individual or a consortium negotiating in secret to acquire shares in a PLC in behind the scenes talks but once they own 30 per cent of the PLC shares every shareholder (whether holding one or two million) must be circulated with the terms of the offer and offered the price offered to the main shareholder (s) and given a vote (for those with voting shares) whether to accept or reject it.  It is issued by the Registrars of your shares.

Although you are not on the LSE or AIM any brokers who have, or do, deal in Norwich shares must also be informed because in share dealing "Special Conditions" then apply under the City Code, i.e. you are "under offer" .

Colchester were a personally owned club and it was known for months that the owner wanted to get out but the details and who was making the offer first emerged to we shareholders as they were required to by law.  They can send the same details if they wish to the local Press but are not required to do so.  They are, however, duty bound to inform each and every shareholder if any offer has been made for a percentage that gives them more than 30 per cent and to report same to the London Stock Exchange.

That is not to say your takeover stories are not true. It is to say that if they are true and the "magic" 30 per cent is hit every shareholder will have to be told and offered a sale at the same price.

It won''t by by email either - there will be pages and pages of it in a big thick envelope through the post with, as a Registered Shareholder, your full name on the envelope and probably flagged up.  THIS CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION - NOT A CIRCULAR.   It will be full of I/We stuff to cross out (as applicable) and a date for return and a little voting box to boot...............

That''s when you definitely know it is a takeover attempt and that is also when any Norwich City shareholder knew Mr Cullum''s effort was NOT a takeover (so far).

Because they didn''t get one of those through the door................... 

[;)]

[quote user="bass is best"]

its not up to me to tell anybody anything...i have said to my mate i wouldnt mention any names and im going to stick to my word.

all i can say is...i had never heard of this new owner guy, and the new manager may not have been everyones first choice.

thats all im going to say but everything should be wraped up by the end of the week.

[/quote]Sorry chap I told my son not to say who, so the name of the new owner he made up and he told you Ince, that was him throwing a name in the air, nothing like what I was told.

I''m off on a course till Thursday night so we''ll see what happens, by the way where did the end of the week deadline come from?

Again I 100% stand on the fact I had a conversation with someone who would be in the know today and have no reason to doubt his integrity

ut as you never let us know or gave any clue, we will only ever remember you as the person who started an 11 page thread that said "I know I know but Im not telling you", then told his son and mates who also came on here saying "I know I know" like a bunch of morons.Better to have kept your hands away from the keyboard.  Tw*t.[quote user="Ex-greenoschin"][quote user="bass is best"]

its not up to me to tell anybody anything...i have said to my mate i wouldnt mention any names and im going to stick to my word.

all i can say is...i had never heard of this new owner guy, and the new manager may not have been everyones first choice.

thats all im going to say but everything should be wraped up by the end of the week.

[/quote]Sorry chap I told my son not to say who, so the name of the new owner he made up and he told you Ince, that was him throwing a name in the air, nothing like what I was told.

I''m off on a course till Thursday night so we''ll see what happens, by the way where did the end of the week deadline come from?

Again I 100% stand on the fact I had a conversation with someone who would be in the know today and have no reason to doubt his integrity

[/quote]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Well the new management thread was right lol so we gotta hope and pray that there is a new investor, although once again I won''t hold my breath [:)][/quote]

Nor will I, although things like "due diligence" take time.  We shall see.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="bass is best"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If the idea was to create new shares then the holders of existing shares would have to be told about that as well, once it had got to the stage of being a formal plan.[/quote]

A new share issue would be voted through at an EGM which would only be called if the majority shareholders accepted the proposal.  After all, there would be no point calling a vote on something when 62% would vote against would there?

This is why we never got to hear what Cullums proposals were.

[quote user="Potless Percy "]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Well the new management thread was right lol so we gotta hope and pray that there is a new investor, although once again I won''t hold my breath [:)][/quote]

Nor will I, although things like "due diligence" take time.  We shall see.

[/quote]

True they do take time, and in the past 24 + hours two seperate posters were right about a new management team, let''s hope this ones right about investment. [:)]

i think that todays news puts an end to all this investment talk, the board have made a cheap appointment coz they know there is no money about and hope 3 guys who love the club can turn us round. i love gunny and chippy, 2 of the all time heros of city but would a new invester want these 2, no .

[quote user="timncfc"]i think that todays news puts an end to all this investment talk, the board have made a cheap appointment coz they know there is no money about and hope 3 guys who love the club can turn us round. i love gunny and chippy, 2 of the all time heros of city but would a new invester want these 2, no .[/quote]Or to look at it from another angle, Gunn Crook and Deehan have a chance to impress any new investor before the summer, and after January it may aswell be the summer as the transfer window will be shut, the new investor could then decide whether to keep them on or recruit his own team.

think about it like this,if u were giving away a large sum of your money,would u like the idea of your money being in the hands of untried men. its like buying a brand new car and letting someone drive it who has never drivin. would not make sense to me.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Or new investors coming in want the fans on their side by appointing 3 "legends"?
[/quote]

Lol. The stuff you lot insist on believing really does get worse ...

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Or new investors coming in want the fans on their side by appointing 3 "legends"?[/quote]

Lol. The stuff you lot insist on believing really does get worse ...

[/quote]I''m sorry...."you lot"?  I was just looking at the other side of the story and trying to be positive.  I know it''s unlikely.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]We will have new investment by Friday. Though Im afraid Delia is going nowhere.[/quote]

a little more please?

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]We will have new investment by Friday. Though Im afraid Delia is going nowhere.[/quote]How do you know that tcf?  Send me a PM on here, or on PSN, I''d like to know.  Then I might accept your invites on COD [:P]

tim would you have trusted roeder with any cash!!!

this guy has 22 years experience of this club bringing in signings.

john deehan is very highly thought of in the game .

crook is also highly thought of,

bet money on it they will find some unearthed talent.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]We will have new investment by Friday. Though Im afraid Delia is going nowhere.[/quote]

C''mon spill the beans???

So is she to remain as majority shareholder or just staying on as a figurehead for the club?