Sign in to follow this  
Ex-greenoschin

Things they are a happening!!

[quote user="timncfc"]

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]We will have new investment by Friday. Though Im afraid Delia is going nowhere.[/quote]

a little more please?

[/quote]

Cant really expand on the relaibility of my source as he has never predicted stuff before however I would be extremely suprised if he was wrong. His father is linked to the clubs finances. That is all I will say on the matter.

[quote user="singing canary"]

tim would you have trusted roeder with any cash!!!

this guy has 22 years experience of this club bringing in signings.

john deehan is very highly thought of in the game .

crook is also highly thought of,

bet money on it they will find some unearthed talent.

[/quote]

i have no doubt they will improve us and we will stay up. my thoughts are that if there is investment some else would be gaffer. if some wants to invest they would not take the risk. hope im wrong

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"][quote user="timncfc"]

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]We will have new investment by Friday. Though Im afraid Delia is going nowhere.[/quote]

a little more please?

[/quote]

Cant really expand on the relaibility of my source as he has never predicted stuff before however I would be extremely suprised if he was wrong. His father is linked to the clubs finances. That is all I will say on the matter.

[/quote]

thanks i understand that

I just hope this investment is enough to actually enable us to go out and pay transfer fees for a change, if it''s another person who''s just going to lend us a couple of million quid it won''t make any difference.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"][quote user="timncfc"]

a little more please?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Blimey it''s not the male version of mystic meg is it lol 

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Or new investors coming in want the fans on their side by appointing 3 "legends"?
[/quote]

Lol. The stuff you lot insist on believing really does get worse ...

[/quote]

I''m sorry...."you lot"?  I was just looking at the other side of the story and trying to be positive.  I know it''s unlikely.
[/quote]

Sorry. I''ve read so many of these and people biting straight away that it''s passed the funny stage and is just plain annoying. By ''you lot'' I meant the people that have biten to this story straight from the off.

Sorry that may have come across a bit harsh, besides. If this does come true on friday (Which i''m sure it wont) I will apoligize to you.

[quote]

[/quote]His dad drives the Securicor van? [:P]

really sorry guys...found out today the names i was given were just a wind up, i feel a bit stupid now [:$], however i also found out that one of the names mensioned was in fact Ian Crook! i also found out...the new owner (if it happens) most of you will have heard of him, as he is already quite close to the club.

greenoschin...i texted your son asking when this rumour should be wraped up...he texted me back saying it should be sorted out this week sometime. 

[quote user="bass is best"]not an ex-player[/quote]

Carl Moore? He''s already close to the club, and as he''s Huckerby''s mate, may have been waiting to Roeder to be ousted before making his move.

[quote user="venta icenorum"]

[quote user="bass is best"]not an ex-player[/quote]

Carl Moore?

[/quote]

not Carl Moore, this guy is much closer to the club!

remember im only passing on information i have heard, im not making this up 

Regarding the new owner scenario.  I am living in a dream world probably but hoping that Huckerby may have something to do with the new owners.  Did Hucks say in a interview that he rents somewhere close to Silicone Valley where all the Microsoft people live.  Do you think he has got in with Bill Gates and has sold/persuaded Bill to purchase Norwich!!!!!   Ha Ha.[:P]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="timncfc"]i think that todays news puts an end to all this investment talk, the board have made a cheap appointment coz they know there is no money about and hope 3 guys who love the club can turn us round. i love gunny and chippy, 2 of the all time heros of city but would a new invester want these 2, no .[/quote]

Or to look at it from another angle, Gunn Crook and Deehan have a chance to impress any new investor before the summer, and after January it may aswell be the summer as the transfer window will be shut, the new investor could then decide whether to keep them on or recruit his own team.
[/quote]

This is my thinking too BBB. Potential new owners but perhaps deal not yet signed, sealed & delivered. We need someone to sort out current mess and Gunn will probably be able do that on a short term basis. Therefore, put the current management team on 6 months contract - if they do a great job then they can get longer contracts, anyhting else then out the door and no contracts to pay up!

[quote user="NCFCnutty"]

Regarding the new owner scenario.  I am living in a dream world probably but hoping that Huckerby may have something to do with the new owners.  Did Hucks say in a interview that he rents somewhere close to Silicone Valley where all the Microsoft people live.  Do you think he has got in with Bill Gates and has sold/persuaded Bill to purchase Norwich!!!!!   Ha Ha.[:P]

[/quote]Isn''t that where all those aspiring Hollywood starlets live? Oh no, sorry, that''s Silicone Peaks ......

dont give a crap about the board its the team im interested in. so i take it he is on the board thanks.must be another bullshi*er

then.

[quote user="timncfc"]

dont give a crap about the board its the team im interested in. so i take it he is on the board thanks.must be another bullshi*er

then.

[/quote]Tim, Tim. don''t be so hasty to slag off, damned if you clam up, damned if you name names!!

[quote user="timncfc"]just did not know who he was, not ment to you. i ask a question as aways i got a pissey reply.  [/quote]You got a pissy reply from someone who googled, at a guess I''d say 90% people here wouldn''t know who he was without googling him though.

[quote user="timncfc"]just did not know who he was, not ment to you. i ask a question as aways i got a pissey reply.  [/quote]

lol they are only having funwith ya.

You took the bait [:)]

He''s on the board yes and is a shareholder, along with Roger Mumby -Chairman, Delia Smith - Joint Majority Shareholder, Michael Wynn Jones - Joint Majority shareholder, Neil Doncaster - Chief Executive

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="timncfc"]just did not know who he was, not ment to you. i ask a question as aways i got a pissey reply.  [/quote]

lol they are only having funwith ya.

You took the bait [:)]

He''s on the board yes and is a shareholder, along with Roger Mumby -Chairman, Delia Smith - Joint Majority Shareholder, Michael Wynn Jones - Joint Majority shareholder, Neil Doncaster - Chief Executive

[/quote]

i always do. i knew all the rest honest. thanks for that WeAreYellows.  learn something new everyday.