Things they are a happening!!

[quote user="bass is best"]

i no the names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...shame i cant tell you all [:(]

[/quote]Rubbish

i no the names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...shame i cant tell you all [:(]

[/quote]Grow up for gods sake.These rumor games are pathetic.Some people like to get attention, its been going on since the cullum saga.

amazing really , people know things but cant give names, if i knew something i would be giving names to prove i was going to be right..!!

i could say i know something , but i dont , so i wont !

[quote user="bass is best"]ill have you no im very good mates with Ex-greenoschin''s son, and he''s just txted me with the names.[/quote]I no! as well.

Well will one of you spill the beans then please! Getting rather tedious now.

look im not saying its defo going to happen...i got a txt from greenoschin''s son saying the names, im only going on what he''s saying.

im just hoping for the best [:D]

look im not saying its defo going to happen...i got a txt from greenoschin''s son saying the names, im only going on what he''s saying.

im just hoping for the best [:D]

[/quote]Well if you know, everyone you know at school (I''m guessing school) will know tomorrow.  So why not tell us now...or is it because you know nothing??

its not up to me to tell anybody anything...i have said to my mate i wouldnt mention any names and im going to stick to my word.

all i can say is...i had never heard of this new owner guy, and the new manager may not have been everyones first choice.

thats all im going to say but everything should be wraped up by the end of the week.

its not up to me to tell anybody anything...i have said to my mate i wouldnt mention any names and im going to stick to my word.

all i can say is...i had never heard of this new owner guy, and the new manager may not have been everyones first choice.

thats all im going to say but everything should be wraped up by the end of the week.

[/quote]If nothing has happened by the end of the week, permission to mock you for telling porkies?

[/quote]So now it''s the end of next week, I''m sure it was ready to be signed earlier....I don''t think you have any connection to greenoschin.You''re making this up.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="bass is best"]

[/quote]

If nothing has happened by the end of the week, permission to mock you for telling porkies?
[/quote]

im only telling you what i have heard, but if it makes you feel better...mock away [:P]

so if nothing happens in the next week , the deal would have fallen out of bed so to speak .!!!

okay not giving any names , if shares were bought , have any idea for how much ??or any other information , without letting the cat out the bag!!

i would like to believe you , but sorry i would be itching to say something .

the only thing that makes me slightly curious , i cant understand if we were so skint who folked out for roeder , and if worthy wanted to come back , the norwich board must have some idea , that they would have to pay compensation to the irish fa.

where has the cash come from ..??

im a share holder and no one has contacted me about selling my shares... so there is no new owner coming in.. 1 rumour squashed...

jas :)

[quote user="singing canary"]

the only thing that makes me slightly curious , i cant understand if we were so skint who folked out for roeder , and if worthy wanted to come back , the norwich board must have some idea , that they would have to pay compensation to the irish fa.

where has the cash come from ..??

[/quote]

According to Camul (who was in contact with the Irish FA), we wanted to ask Worthy about coming back part time until the end of the season while carrying on as NI manager.  That way we wouldn''t have had to pay compensation.

[quote user="singing canary"]any ideas how much roeders pay off was ??[/quote]

No.  He had 18 months left on his contract I believe but don''t know how much of it we were liable to pay.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="bass is best"]

[/quote]

If nothing has happened by the end of the week, permission to mock you for telling porkies?
[/quote]

Why wait?