Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

NCISA where are you

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="The Prisoner"][quote user="Mister Positive"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="Mister Positive"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Kathy"]

Wizard - Go away. You''re like a stuck record.

[/quote]

Why Ms Kathy? because I dare to have a low opinion of your bottom licking, minority and self important group![:|]

[/quote]

She has been hanging around Mr Tilson to long, some of his charm has rubbed off on to her

[/quote]

You know what I''ve gone and done dont you Darren / Iain? I''''ve only gone and left myself logged on and he must have crept in here and used it without my knowledge.

[/quote]

Oh ha ha Darren is my son, and has Tilly been giving you detective lessons Kathy?

[/quote]

Mister Positive I think you are full of crap and whatever the rights and wrongs of the way NCISA are handling matters I feel all posters deserve to be put in a position to judge for themselves whether your posts should be taken with any credibility at all.

You clearly say Darren is your son in this thread.

On the 24th April 2008 you posted the following.

"Hi C.A

Did you celebrate Hucks Birthday yesterday? hope you sent him a card!

I am so angry the way the club have treated him so far, like you he is a bit of a hero in the Positive''s household, my three year old being named Darren in honour of the great man.

My five year old daughter has a photo of the great man giving her a hug, that has pride of place on her bedroom wall.

Right I was going of the point, we are in breathing distance of the finishing line (and I MEAN it)

It really is just crossing T''s and dotting I''s now, I will not give an exact date as I can''t, and if I try to pre guess it I will get slaughtered on here if I get it wrong. I would say around 2/3 weeks max though.

Iain"

It would appear that either your son is remarkably advanced for a three year old in his literary ability as proven by this recently posted email:

Subject:       decline of Norwich City FC
To:     neild@ncfc-canaries.co.uk
Date:     01/10/09 06:35 pm

Hi Neil

Yet another poor result, one win in ten now. How much longer are the directors of this club going to take the loyalty of us season ticket holders for granted?

We, as you know are still getting 23000 + at every home game, loyal, hard working, and honest supporters spending their hard earned money in these very difficult times. What are we given in return? dire football, a manager who treats us with what is verging on contempt, and a board that says nothing, I for one have had enough, someone at the club needs to show us that they have backbone.

The atmosphere at the next home game is not going to be pleasant, unless something can be done to show that the club has some ambition, and a desire to keep us in the championship.

Prudence with ambition needs to go out of the window, the board needs to take a punt, if they can''t then they need to step down and pass the club on to someone who can get us out of this mess which is of the boards own making.

Best Wishes

Darren

Or you are as I suggest full of crap. I believe the fictional ''Darren'' has also been a work colleague who used your pc whilst you were absent but still logged in but frankly you''ve wasted enough of my time so I cannot be bothered to look for that little piece of fiction.

You have numerous identities it has been exposed before and you use these identities to discredit others most notably NCISA and to reinforce your own agenda whatever that may be.

Might I suggest you first seek to address your own credibility before attempting to undermine the credibility of others!!

The Prisoner.

Link

[/quote]

i beleive the phrase the young hacker/gamer type folk use is "pwned"..... which mr P has clearly been here it seems!

jas :)

[/quote]

Formidable detective work there, over to you Mr P......this is getting off the original point but more interesting for it!

[quote user="Ren"]

If NCISA, as so many of you are keen to state on here, are so unimportant (etc) why do you all keep calling them to fight your battles!!!

[/quote]

Because maybe we''re one of their 400 members or just a fan who are looking to them to lead us into some kind of action.

I too thought that with the questionnaires being sent out at the end of Nov coupled with the desperate state of our club that maybe an emergency committee meeting could have been held early January to decide on the way forward.

and I''m not having a go, honest, I just think time is of the essence, now we are so close to League 1

[quote]

I too thought that with the questionnaires being sent out at the end

of Nov coupled with the desperate state of our club that maybe an

emergency committee meeting could have been held early January to

decide on the way forward.

and I''m not having a go, honest, I just think time is of the essence, now we are so close to League 1[/quote]

This isn''t meant as a put down, but the St Adnrews Hall meeting occured about 11 months before Worthington was sacked.  So even if NCISA were to call for Roeders'' head, there is no guarantee that any action would be taken.

That said, if I were running the NCISA, RoederOut, or whoever, I''d be calling for Norwich to be clear of the bottom 3 by at least 6 clear points by the 36th match of the season.  If we''re not in that position, then I''d be calling for GR to go, as we would then have 10 matches to try to avoid the drop.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Ren"]

If NCISA, as so many of you are keen to state on here, are so unimportant (etc) why do you all keep calling them to fight your battles!!!

[/quote]

Because maybe we''re one of their 400 members or just a fan who are looking to them to lead us into some kind of action.

I too thought that with the questionnaires being sent out at the end of Nov coupled with the desperate state of our club that maybe an emergency committee meeting could have been held early January to decide on the way forward.

and I''m not having a go, honest, I just think time is of the essence, now we are so close to League 1

[/quote]

Youre quite right of course. I haven''t actually addressed the initial issue. The reason for that is that I have on lots of occasions in the past and ended up banging my head against a brick wall, only to find two weeks later someone different makes the same accusations. I had made a conscious decison not to argue the toss on here on behalf of NCISA but maybe that is the wrong decision so I will try to explain the current situation.

What you need to bear in mind is that for every one of you who feels very strongly that the club is being badly run there is someone who feels equally as strongly that the board is doing a good job under difficult circumstances. I personally dont subscribe to that point of view - infact I tend to agree more with the Wizards and Mr Positives which will probably surprise them. But thats neither here nor there. Its NCISA you are talking to here and they represent the other point of view as well. These people pays their money and takes their choice. I know this isnt what you want to hear - I find it frustrating myself as it gives no mandate on the way forward either way.                When i have a bit more time I will give a general overview on here of how fans answwered our recent survey but I can tell you now the answer is not clear cut.

Spot on Kathy.  Speaking to a wide cross section of fans as I do, there is an amazing range of views on the subject of our leaders. Some positive, some negative and quite a few that want change but understand that a buy has to be found!

NCISA has to represent the view of its members, like it or lump it.

I would also ask what would another public meeting would acheive?  Did the Worthington Out one actually force the boards hand?  Sadly I dont think so (and I am not knocking it as I got up and spoke there). 

If you were a paid up member you would have received the survey via email or post (this assumes that they have your current address).

I got mine before Christmas I think.

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Ren"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Youre quite right of course. I haven''t actually addressed the initial issue. The reason for that is that I have on lots of occasions in the past and ended up banging my head against a brick wall, only to find two weeks later someone different makes the same accusations. I had made a conscious decison not to argue the toss on here on behalf of NCISA but maybe that is the wrong decision so I will try to explain the current situation.

What you need to bear in mind is that for every one of you who feels very strongly that the club is being badly run there is someone who feels equally as strongly that the board is doing a good job under difficult circumstances. I personally dont subscribe to that point of view - infact I tend to agree more with the Wizards and Mr Positives which will probably surprise them. But thats neither here nor there. Its NCISA you are talking to here and they represent the other point of view as well. These people pays their money and takes their choice. I know this isnt what you want to hear - I find it frustrating myself as it gives no mandate on the way forward either way.                When i have a bit more time I will give a general overview on here of how fans answwered our recent survey but I can tell you now the answer is not clear cut.

[/quote]

I''m sorry Kathy but i just can''t believe that, over the past few days i have spoken to a lot of City fans and not one of them supports the manager and maybe two or three were happy with the board. The fans have had enough of second rate managers and the boards spin, the team are in a relegation fight and we haven''t got the army to fight the battle,the fans want action now not in  February when it will be too late!!

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Ren"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m sorry Kathy but i just can''t believe that, over the past few days i have spoken to a lot of City fans and not one of them supports the manager and maybe two or three were happy with the board. The fans have had enough of second rate managers and the boards spin, the team are in a relegation fight and we haven''t got the army to fight the battle,the fans want action now not in  February when it will be too late!!

[/quote]

I''m telling you the overall results of canvassing our members Phat. Its a fact. Like you I hear different in the pub, on the bus and on here but NCISA is a members association -thats why they join, and it wouldnt be right to take action without a mandate. Democracy rules.

Kathy,

I think if you''d have done a poll from the 20500 season ticket holders late Nov when the questionnaires were sent out you would have got a completely different split of views to what you''d get now.

Our club is now in utter turmoil, we are close to relegation and like you I am extremely worried.

I don''t know what we can do to change anything but I do know that if we do absolutely nothing, then nothing will change.

What would you as ''''Kathy'''' like to see happen?

CA

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Ren"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m telling you the overall results of canvassing our members Phat. Its a fact. Like you I hear different in the pub, on the bus and on here but NCISA is a members association -thats why they join, and it wouldnt be right to take action without a mandate. Democracy rules.

[/quote]

So really NCISA and it''s 400 memebers don''t represent the real feelings of Norwich fans, if you asked 1000 fans on Saturday " Roeder sacked yes or no? i think the outcome would show that a huge number want him out, maybe i should just give up on trying to help the club pull out of the brown stuff, i''ll go tonight and sit with my mouth shut and just get on with supporting the poorest Norwich City team and manager in years, on the ball city..lol

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Ren"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So really NCISA and it''s 400 memebers don''t represent the real feelings of Norwich fans, if you asked 1000 fans on Saturday " Roeder sacked yes or no? i think the outcome would show that a huge number want him out, maybe i should just give up on trying to help the club pull out of the brown stuff, i''ll go tonight and sit with my mouth shut and just get on with supporting the poorest Norwich City team and manager in years, on the ball city..lol

[/quote]

No they probably dont in reality, no more than this message board does. But you cant just ride roughshod over them.

Are you a member Phat?

What do people on here suggest we (and/or NCISA) do?

Delia does not appear to want to sell for less than she paid for her shares and there is no one who wants to buy them at her valuation.  Catch 22.  Yes we can protest, but will she listen?  I have my doubts. Anyway too many people think she saved us from going out of business 10 years + ago and will never say amything critical.  

A sad sorry mess that I can only see ending in us being in the third tier of English football.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]If NCISA were a more militant, in your face, supporters group, then I would join them today![/quote]

please answer the issue i raised Wiz.

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Ren"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No they probably dont in reality, no more than this message board does. But you cant just ride roughshod over them.

Are you a member Phat?

[/quote]Surely there is a point in time, as a group, that you don''t just consider your own 400 views, but the views of 25,000.  As a supporters group it is your duty to support the fans opinions, not just your own members.  And don''t come back at me saying are you a member etc, that''s beside the point because as an individual I can''t lobby the board, but as a group you have the sway amongst the local press etc to make something happen.Or are you just too scared to do anything....?

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Ren"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Are you a member Phat?

[/quote]

Firstly Kathy in the previuos post when "i said i don''t believe that", i wasn''t suggesting that you are a liar, i apologise if it came across like that,it was bad wording on my behalf. 

Secondly, No i''m not a member,the reason being is that i was always told that it was a bit of a clique and not worth bothering with, sorry to say i just believed what i was told, perhaps i should find out for myself but then again i have a feeling i would get frustrated with the red tape that seems to hold back the NCISA, i wish i had the ways and means of pulling together a group of supporters that would represent the fans and be able to act swiftly and get an organised protest or something to get this club moving again, i am not alone with the frustration i feel at the moment regarding all things Norwich City but surely as the fans voice (one that gets listened to anyway) the NCISA can''t be happy with the club and the dire situation we are in. It actually hurts me deeply to see the club i love and who my wonderful Grandad loved and introduced me to when i was 7 or 8 in this position and the nonchalant attitude of the board to us the fans makes my blood boil. I want the club my Grandad supported back, a manager who gives you respect and eleven Yellow and Green heroes who bleed Yellow and Green.

NCFCStar if more people joined with similar views to yours then you would become the majority and collectivly NCISA could move in a direction more in tune with your views.

I am not on the committee so dont take this as a sales pitch but the cost of being a member is so cheap there really is no excuse if you think things can be brought to a head through the group.  In fact in these times NCISA''s membership should be racing up (not sure if there is a marketing campaign going on so not trying to knock NCISA, just making a suggestion).

[quote user="Ren"]

What do people on here suggest we (and/or NCISA) do? [/quote]

I suggested back in Nov that maybe NCISA members could maybe stand next to each turnstile before a home game to ask a few simple quick questions about the state of the club?

They would have given us a better understanding of how a larger proportion of Norwich fans are feeling.

Would that not work?

I am a member of NCISA and also on the committee, though a newly appointed committee member. As some of you know, I am anything but a board apologist/lover. However, it takes all sorts to make a world as they say, no doubt once all questionnaires have been looked at a course of action will be decided.

To those of you who want to do or say something to the club re the state of the team etc, why not join up or do as Kathy suggests and provide some feedback?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]If NCISA were a more militant, in your face, supporters group, then I would join them today![/quote]

please answer the issue i raised Wiz.

[/quote]

Which was jas?

I would agree with you Phat... but don''t hold your breath mate.

Why do you need the NCISA to act anyhow?

The fact that they are too slow to act while the club goes down the toilet is a sad indictment on our club and fan base as a whole in recent times.

It is true that our spineless bunch of fans look for them to act in our hour of need, when the vast majority can''t find the courage to act themselves. 

[quote user="Ren"]

NCFCStar if more people joined with similar views to yours then you would become the majority and collectivly NCISA could move in a direction more in tune with your views.

I am not on the committee so dont take this as a sales pitch but the cost of being a member is so cheap there really is no excuse if you think things can be brought to a head through the group.  In fact in these times NCISA''s membership should be racing up (not sure if there is a marketing campaign going on so not trying to knock NCISA, just making a suggestion).

[/quote]

Spot on Ren... [Y]

[quote user="Smudger"]

The fact that they are too slow to act while the club goes down the toilet is a sad indictment on our club and fan base as a whole in recent times.

It is true that our spineless bunch of fans look for them to act in our hour of need, when the vast majority can''t find the courage to act themselves. 

[/quote]That''s rubbish Smudger, you must understand that something like the NCISA has the power and public ability to create a protest, something that one man and his dog doesn''t.  A supporters group needs to act when the supporters need them to, regardless of whether people are members or not.The other point that I should join to make a difference seems rather irrelevant if the supporter base of NCISA is split, as it won''t make a difference if I join or not.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

That''s rubbish Smudger, you must understand that something like the NCISA has the power and public ability to create a protest, something that one man and his dog doesn''t.  A supporters group needs to act when the supporters need them to, regardless of whether people are members or not.

The other point that I should join to make a difference seems rather irrelevant if the supporter base of NCISA is split, as it won''t make a difference if I join or not.
[/quote]

So did the Newcastle fans who protested earlier this season need to get an organisation to rally behind, or were they simply several large groups of passionate fans who wanted to get across the way they felt about what was going on at their club???

The NCISA are a group of approx 400 individuals with differing views (approx 300 of which could not even be bothered to comment on the recent questionnaire which was sent out either one way or the other).  Stop hiding behind such an organisation and grow some balls to act yourself.  If you can''t or won''t then please just sit there and suffer in silence, because quite frankly individuals like yourself make me sick (always expecting somebody else to act for you)... [+o(]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]That''s rubbish Smudger, you must understand that something like the NCISA has the power and public ability to create a protest, something that one man and his dog doesn''t.  A supporters group needs to act when the supporters need them to, regardless of whether people are members or not.The other point that I should join to make a difference seems rather irrelevant if the supporter base of NCISA is split, as it won''t make a difference if I join or not.[/quote]

So did the Newcastle fans who protested earlier this season need to get an organisation to rally behind, or were they simply several large groups of passionate fans who wanted to get across the way they felt about what was going on at their club???

The NCISA are a group of approx 400 individuals with differing views (approx 300 of which could not even be bothered to comment on the recent questionnaire which was sent out either one way or the other).  Stop hiding behind such an organisation and grow some balls to act yourself.  If you can''t or won''t then please just sit there and suffer in silence, because quite frankly individuals like yourself make me sick (always expecting somebody else to act for you)... [+o(]

[/quote]I would be quite happy to protest, but don''t want to look like a complete and utter tool when I do it on my own because I don''t have the links that NCISA must have.  If it was so easy Smudger I am sure you would have organised a protest yourself.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]That''s rubbish Smudger, you must understand that something like the NCISA has the power and public ability to create a protest, something that one man and his dog doesn''t.  A supporters group needs to act when the supporters need them to, regardless of whether people are members or not.The other point that I should join to make a difference seems rather irrelevant if the supporter base of NCISA is split, as it won''t make a difference if I join or not.[/quote]

[/quote]Oh and please, don''t make judgments on someone you don''t know.  I am not expecting anyone to act for me, quite simply NCISA are a supporters organisation with apparent "power" and can represent the fans, if they don''t act on our behalf what is the point in them?

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

That''s rubbish Smudger, you must understand that something like the NCISA has the power and public ability to create a protest, something that one man and his dog doesn''t.  A supporters group needs to act when the supporters need them to, regardless of whether people are members or not.

The other point that I should join to make a difference seems rather irrelevant if the supporter base of NCISA is split, as it won''t make a difference if I join or not.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh and please, don''t make judgments on someone you don''t know.  I am not expecting anyone to act for me, quite simply NCISA are a supporters organisation with apparent "power" and can represent the fans, if they don''t act on our behalf what is the point in them?
[/quote]

and if you can''t act for yourself then what is the point in you????