Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

NCISA where are you

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Smudger"]

I would agree with you Phat... but don''t hold your breath mate.

Why do you need the NCISA to act anyhow?

The fact that they are too slow to act while the club goes down the toilet is a sad indictment on our club and fan base as a whole in recent times.

It is true that our spineless bunch of fans look for them to act in our hour of need, when the vast majority can''t find the courage to act themselves. 

[/quote]

That''s rubbish Smudger, you must understand that something like the NCISA has the power and public ability to create a protest, something that one man and his dog doesn''t.  A supporters group needs to act when the supporters need them to, regardless of whether people are members or not.

The other point that I should join to make a difference seems rather irrelevant if the supporter base of NCISA is split, as it won''t make a difference if I join or not.
[/quote]

So did the Newcastle fans who protested earlier this season need to get an organisation to rally behind, or were they simply several large groups of passionate fans who wanted to get across the way they felt about what was going on at their club???

The NCISA are a group of approx 400 individuals with differing views (approx 300 of which could not even be bothered to comment on the recent questionnaire which was sent out either one way or the other).  Stop hiding behind such an organisation and grow some balls to act yourself.  If you can''t or won''t then please just sit there and suffer in silence, because quite frankly individuals like yourself make me sick (always expecting somebody else to act for you)... [+o(]

[/quote]

Could you spell out what the Newcastle fans have achieved currently as many of them think they have achieved **** all apart from the owner withdrawing it from sale?

Smudger, look at what I post and then think about what you write.  I never said I can''t act for myself, read my post prior to that one.Why do I have to justify myself to you anyway, what on earth have you done....

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Smudger"]

The fact that they are too slow to act while the club goes down the toilet is a sad indictment on our club and fan base as a whole in recent times.

It is true that our spineless bunch of fans look for them to act in our hour of need, when the vast majority can''t find the courage to act themselves. 

[/quote]

That''s rubbish Smudger, you must understand that something like the NCISA has the power and public ability to create a protest, something that one man and his dog doesn''t.  A supporters group needs to act when the supporters need them to, regardless of whether people are members or not.

The other point that I should join to make a difference seems rather irrelevant if the supporter base of NCISA is split, as it won''t make a difference if I join or not.
[/quote]

So did the Newcastle fans who protested earlier this season need to get an organisation to rally behind, or were they simply several large groups of passionate fans who wanted to get across the way they felt about what was going on at their club???

The NCISA are a group of approx 400 individuals with differing views (approx 300 of which could not even be bothered to comment on the recent questionnaire which was sent out either one way or the other).  Stop hiding behind such an organisation and grow some balls to act yourself.  If you can''t or won''t then please just sit there and suffer in silence, because quite frankly individuals like yourself make me sick (always expecting somebody else to act for you)... [+o(]

[/quote]

I would be quite happy to protest, but don''t want to look like a complete and utter tool when I do it on my own because I don''t have the links that NCISA must have.  If it was so easy Smudger I am sure you would have organised a protest yourself.
[/quote]

I did in case you had forgotten?

It is this attitude that yourself and so many others have that meant that when I protested I protested on my own.

If I can protest on my own and look an utter tool then why can''t you?

Why take yourself so seriously???

If Norwich City fans could act for themselves (like the Newcastle fans did) then Delia & Co would have known in no uncertain terms what I believe the majority of NCFC fans have thought of them for months if not years.

You and others like you now have the club that you deserve... you were given warning after warning that this was on the cards and now you have only yourselves to blame... [:$]

PS - I am not just getting at you as an individual NCFCstar, but the many thousands like you (some of my very close friends and family included).

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Smudger, look at what I post and then think about what you write.  I never said I can''t act for myself, read my post prior to that one.

Why do I have to justify myself to you anyway, what on earth have you done....
[/quote]

I have acted... I have protested...

It is the likes of you and thousands like you (who expect somebody else to act on their behalf) who are to blame just as much as those in the boardroom for where NCFC finds itself today.

If you feel something then why not act on those feelings yourself???

It is the way it works for fans at other clubs... I have not ever heard of something similar to the NCISA being lobbied at any other club in the country when the supporters want change.

The usual way is just for some like minded fans who want change to act together (whether that be 10 fans initially).

By acting then if nothing changes for better at the club, that movement then gains momentum.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Could you spell out what the Newcastle fans have achieved currently as many of them think they have achieved **** all apart from the owner withdrawing it from sale?

[/quote]

At least they have not been scared to let their feelings known loud and clear, unlike our gutless bunch of fans.

I am sure that even Colchester would of managed a protest with an approx gathering of 50 people by now.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Just wondering if the NCISA are going to remain quiet while we go down the toilet? Surely it''s time for St Andrews hall again? We have to have change before it''s too late. Not looking for arguments just don''t understand why the NCISA are staying in the shadows, this club and it''s fans need help to get our pride and our club back.[/quote]

When thinking of NCISA Phat, re-arrange these words to form a well known phrase: Burned, fiddled, Rome, while and Nero![:|]

[/quote]

Just like you and many thousands of others have fiddled for the last 3 years or so while a select few have not budged in what they have said and have stated that we have been on this downward slippery slope for years.

It amazes me that people can even think of calling on the NCISA to act... we all know by now they are too slow to act on things surely???

What is really amazing is that people call on them to act when they don''t have the balls to act themselves and worse still the majority of people can''t even be bothered to pay the few quid membership fee in order to try and influence what goes on within the NCISA...

You lot are absolutely amazing and fully deserving of this shambles of a football club!!! [:@]

[quote user="Mister Positive"][quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="Jim Smith"]I think a lot of people''s views have changed/hardened since November. If someone from NCISA reads this is it possible for us to email in views ahead of the jan committee meeting?[/quote]

Yes of course. I have a thick file of letters and emails already and would be pleased to receive as many more as possible. ncisa@hotmail.co.uk

Wizard - Go away. You''re like a stuck record.

[/quote]

Kathy, Do you not see the point Wiz and myself are making in our own way, that the end of Jan. is way to late, something needs to be done now.

Surely you have provision to call emergency meetings, and if ever there was an emergency its now!

[/quote]

Act yourselves then... I haven''t witnessed either of you two outside the main entrance calling for Delia''s head yet.... [+o(]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

At least they have not been scared to let their feelings known loud and clear, unlike our gutless bunch of fans.

I am sure that even Colchester would of managed a protest with an approx gathering of 50 people by now.

[/quote]

I asked you what you think the Newcastle fans have achieved as it is now off the market and Keegan is not involved.

They think they have achieved **** all. If you dispute that, post something.

[quote user="Spartan"]Good post. Seem to be puppets of the club with no impact whatsoever, although I''m sure their members are all well - intended, but very meek and mild. Obviously all in awe of Roeder and the board, and follow Delia''s instructions to not cause ripples and spoil our slide towards obscurity. By the time they had their meeting, published the minutes, and made very mild protestations through the local media it will all be much too late. Wouldn''t it be great if local media and NCISA addressed the real issues instead of skirting around them week after week.[/quote]

Just like the thousands who fill the stands each week then???? [:D]

[quote user="Ren"]

If NCISA, as so many of you are keen to state on here, are so unimportant (etc) why do you all keep calling them to fight your battles!!!

If you are so fed up with things at Carrow Road get of your lazy backsides and do something about it!  You could even bring your keyboards to hide behind!

Keep up the good work Kathy and NCISA! 

If you are going to do things, do it properly and by that I mean do your research, not all fans want the board out as was very clear at Charlton away, when a few people tried to get board protest songs going. This is exactly what NCISA are doing to their credit.  No point rushing to Doncaster and Co saying you want change, if it does not represent the view of the majority!

[/quote]

Spot on again Ren... [Y] and you know the answer don''t you?

BECAUSE THEY ARE GUTLESS!!!

[quote user="cityangel"]

Kathy,

I think if you''d have done a poll from the 20500 season ticket holders late Nov when the questionnaires were sent out you would have got a completely different split of views to what you''d get now.

Our club is now in utter turmoil, we are close to relegation and like you I am extremely worried.

I don''t know what we can do to change anything but I do know that if we do absolutely nothing, then nothing will change.

What would you as ''''Kathy'''' like to see happen?

CA

[/quote]

Our club has been in utter turmoil for the past 3 and a half years CA, it has just taken some of us longer to realise that than others.

Some people have still not figured out who is to blame.

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Ren"]

If NCISA, as so many of you are keen to state on here, are so unimportant (etc) why do you all keep calling them to fight your battles!!!

[/quote]

Because maybe we''re one of their 400 members or just a fan who are looking to them to lead us into some kind of action.

I too thought that with the questionnaires being sent out at the end of Nov coupled with the desperate state of our club that maybe an emergency committee meeting could have been held early January to decide on the way forward.

and I''m not having a go, honest, I just think time is of the essence, now we are so close to League 1

[/quote]

Youre quite right of course. I haven''t actually addressed the initial issue. The reason for that is that I have on lots of occasions in the past and ended up banging my head against a brick wall, only to find two weeks later someone different makes the same accusations. I had made a conscious decison not to argue the toss on here on behalf of NCISA but maybe that is the wrong decision so I will try to explain the current situation.

What you need to bear in mind is that for every one of you who feels very strongly that the club is being badly run there is someone who feels equally as strongly that the board is doing a good job under difficult circumstances. I personally dont subscribe to that point of view - infact I tend to agree more with the Wizards and Mr Positives which will probably surprise them. But thats neither here nor there. Its NCISA you are talking to here and they represent the other point of view as well. These people pays their money and takes their choice. I know this isnt what you want to hear - I find it frustrating myself as it gives no mandate on the way forward either way.                When i have a bit more time I will give a general overview on here of how fans answwered our recent survey but I can tell you now the answer is not clear cut.

[/quote]

I''m sorry Kathy but i just can''t believe that, over the past few days i have spoken to a lot of City fans and not one of them supports the manager and maybe two or three were happy with the board. The fans have had enough of second rate managers and the boards spin, the team are in a relegation fight and we haven''t got the army to fight the battle,the fans want action now not in  February when it will be too late!!

[/quote]

I''m telling you the overall results of canvassing our members Phat. Its a fact. Like you I hear different in the pub, on the bus and on here but NCISA is a members association -thats why they join, and it wouldnt be right to take action without a mandate. Democracy rules.

[/quote]

So really NCISA and it''s 400 memebers don''t represent the real feelings of Norwich fans, if you asked 1000 fans on Saturday " Roeder sacked yes or no? i think the outcome would show that a huge number want him out, maybe i should just give up on trying to help the club pull out of the brown stuff, i''ll go tonight and sit with my mouth shut and just get on with supporting the poorest Norwich City team and manager in years, on the ball city..lol

[/quote]

No they probably dont in reality, no more than this message board does. But you cant just ride roughshod over them.

Are you a member Phat?

[/quote]

Firstly Kathy in the previuos post when "i said i don''t believe that", i wasn''t suggesting that you are a liar, i apologise if it came across like that,it was bad wording on my behalf. 

Secondly, No i''m not a member,the reason being is that i was always told that it was a bit of a clique and not worth bothering with, sorry to say i just believed what i was told, perhaps i should find out for myself but then again i have a feeling i would get frustrated with the red tape that seems to hold back the NCISA, i wish i had the ways and means of pulling together a group of supporters that would represent the fans and be able to act swiftly and get an organised protest or something to get this club moving again, i am not alone with the frustration i feel at the moment regarding all things Norwich City but surely as the fans voice (one that gets listened to anyway) the NCISA can''t be happy with the club and the dire situation we are in. It actually hurts me deeply to see the club i love and who my wonderful Grandad loved and introduced me to when i was 7 or 8 in this position and the nonchalant attitude of the board to us the fans makes my blood boil. I want the club my Grandad supported back, a manager who gives you respect and eleven Yellow and Green heroes who bleed Yellow and Green.

[/quote]

Why have you not attended one of the meetings in a Norwich pub that Tilly and Kathy have organised recently  Phat???

I first met Tilly and Kathy a couple of years ago, when they probably did not agree with what I had to say, but at least they heard me out and listened to my views with the utmost respect.

If you attended some of these meetings then you would realise that a group of fans have been considering protesting against the board with or without the NCISA''s blessing.

Why not PM me on here (likewise anybody else who wants action)?

I am not going to be in the City for the Barnsley game on Saturday... but if just 10 or so like minded individuals wanted to meet up with me in the pub prior to the majority of home games thereafter then I would join them in singing some DELIA OUT songs and taking them off down to Carrow Road.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I asked you what you think the Newcastle fans have achieved as it is now off the market and Keegan is not involved.

They think they have achieved **** all. If you dispute that, post something.

[/quote]

I think that they will at least be pleased that they have made their feelings known to the whole of the nation on the subject, unlike our meek and mild supporters???

Are you trying to tell me that the Geordies wish they had never of tried???

[quote user="Smudger"]

Why have you not attended one of the meetings in a Norwich pub that Tilly and Kathy have organised recently  Phat???[/quote]

Have I missed some then, the only one I knew about was the one at the Trowel and Hammer which I attended??

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Why have you not attended one of the meetings in a Norwich pub that Tilly and Kathy have organised recently  Phat???[/quote]

Have I missed some then, the only one I knew about was the one at the Trowel and Hammer which I attended??

[/quote]

I didn''t go, i must have missed the post inviting us all,i think! Honestly i''m still in a trance after tonights game,it sent me to sleep!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

There was one at The Trowel and Hammer prior to the one which you attended CA... only a small gathering at short notice, but all were invited.

There was also a meeting which several attended at Tilly''s old boozer on Silver Street (was it The Cottage) approx 15 months ago now I would of thought.

Those 3 meetings were all discussed in here at some point.

I believe that Tilly regularly invites people to come along and have a chat with him in the pub?

I have also said to many on here where I have been drinking prior to and after matches (usually The Nelson these days).

The club had two great opportunities to get it right. First time was on promotion to Premier League. They got it wrong because their strategy was to channel money into off-field assets instead of investing in players.

The second great opportunity was when Peter Cullum appeared on the scene. They got it wrong because they lacked the will to find a solution to the question of ''control''.

These were the times when fans should have been protesting.

Now is far too late. The economic climate means no one is interested in bailing out a failing Championship side

NCISA cannot do a thing. Protesting is far too late. If we get relegated it is because the seeds of relegation were sown a long time ago. Cry as much as you like but that is the situation and there''s nothing you or I can do about it.

To offer a crumb of comfort, Roeder just might (though I personally doubt it) pull his finger out and get a few results, or a couple of clubs in this division will go into administration before the end of the season and save our bacon that way.

Seems our best chance of salvation

It''s all so very quiet, Any memebers of the NCISA gonna actually come and join in Saturday? Surely after the result last night some of you have an opinion?

Tilly didn''t post on the recent Kitty thread, which he usually does [:)] so I''m guessing he may be on holiday.

[quote user="yellow hammer"]The club had two great opportunities to get it right. First time was on promotion to Premier League. They got it wrong because their strategy was to channel money into off-field assets instead of investing in players. The second great opportunity was when Peter Cullum appeared on the scene. They got it wrong because they lacked the will to find a solution to the question of ''control''. These were the times when fans should have been protesting. Now is far too late. The economic climate means no one is interested in bailing out a failing Championship side NCISA cannot do a thing. Protesting is far too late. If we get relegated it is because the seeds of relegation were sown a long time ago. Cry as much as you like but that is the situation and there''s nothing you or I can do about it. To offer a crumb of comfort, Roeder just might (though I personally doubt it) pull his finger out and get a few results, or a couple of clubs in this division will go into administration before the end of the season and save our bacon that way. Seems our best chance of salvation[/quote]

Spot on.  The point about Newcastle on this thread is a salient one because if you apply the Cullum situation to them (or virtually any other club tbh) ie. Ashley is unpopular, has made obvious mistakes, but a local Billionarre supporter who used to play for the club wants to cut a deal, fan pressure would have made a deal inevitable.

At Norwich we bicker, prevaricate, pontificate, point-score.......then realise that the opportunity has gone.

[quote user="yellow hammer"]The club had two great opportunities to get it right. First time was on promotion to Premier League. They got it wrong because their strategy was to channel money into off-field assets instead of investing in players. The second great opportunity was when Peter Cullum appeared on the scene. They got it wrong because they lacked the will to find a solution to the question of ''control''. These were the times when fans should have been protesting. Now is far too late. The economic climate means no one is interested in bailing out a failing Championship side NCISA cannot do a thing. Protesting is far too late. If we get relegated it is because the seeds of relegation were sown a long time ago. Cry as much as you like but that is the situation and there''s nothing you or I can do about it. To offer a crumb of comfort, Roeder just might (though I personally doubt it) pull his finger out and get a few results, or a couple of clubs in this division will go into administration before the end of the season and save our bacon that way. Seems our best chance of salvation[/quote]

I agree with a lot of what you have to say YH.... but it is never too late...

Tell you what... let us just sit back and let her get on with not only taking us down to Div 1 this year but Div 2 the following year hey???

You are right that something should of been done years ago, but it is never to late!!!

[quote user="The Prisoner"]
I think Kathy is referring to the fact that Mister Positive, Wes is a Canary and Be Smart are just three of the multiple usernames used by a poster who doesn''t appear know if his own name is Iain Walpole or Darren.
[/quote]

He could apply to be a spin doctor!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Kathy"]

Wizard - Go away. You''re like a stuck record.

[/quote]

Why Ms Kathy? because I dare to have a low opinion of your bottom licking, minority and self important group![:|]

[/quote]

im not affiliated with NCISA however what can they do... ok so they organise a meeting at st annies and we all vent our spleens, then what... NCISA contact the board who dont give 2 shiny sh*ts? they can only do as much as any other supporter.. unless Tilly or Kathy find 30 million quid lying in the street and decide that NCISA are going to buy the club theres little they can do apart from telling the board what they already know... that the fans have had enough!

jas :)

[/quote]

Jas,

While the Stowmarket Two hold the majority of the ordinary shares they may have power of a sort, you and others are ignoring what happened at Southampton where there was a season ticket boycott. Its recurring revenues that keeps football clubs alive.

[quote user="Ren"]

If you are so fed up with things at Carrow Road get of your lazy backsides and do something about it!  You could even bring your keyboards to hide behind!

Keep up the good work Kathy and NCISA! 

If you are going to do things, do it properly and by that I mean do your research, not all fans want the board out as was very clear at Charlton away, when a few people tried to get board protest songs going. This is exactly what NCISA are doing to their credit.  No point rushing to Doncaster and Co saying you want change, if it does not represent the view of the majority!

[/quote]

An excellent post and keep up the good work Kathy and NCISA!

[quote user="Ren"]

Spot on Kathy.  Speaking to a wide cross section of fans as I do, there is an amazing range of views on the subject of our leaders. Some positive, some negative and quite a few that want change but understand that a buy has to be found!

NCISA has to represent the view of its members, like it or lump it.

I would also ask what would another public meeting would acheive?  Did the Worthington Out one actually force the boards hand?  Sadly I dont think so (and I am not knocking it as I got up and spoke there). 

[/quote]

How many of those with adverse comments about NCISA are members of NCISA.?