Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

why do YOU hate ROEDER??

[quote user="bradley11"]Reaching the playoffs....big woop, who ever talks about that anymore?
winning the league was his good season only for the team to be a complete joke in the premiership

And the player was loyal....great reason to keep him on...BRING BACK HUGHES...what a joke.
[/quote]

Big woop?  Please tell me you are older than 11 lol

The atmosphere of the PO''s was superb, and I think you will find it''s still being talked about.

Those were good times, along with being in Europe, oh what pride we had.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]I''ve met him on a number of occasions and I like him a great deal.  At least he says what he thinks instead of the usual public football manager B******s" and who then tell you something completely different in private.  Mr Holloway is a good one for that if you ever happen to end up with him! [/quote]So GR doesn''t talk B********s?!!....... I think you will find he talks plenty of B*********s, it''s just he talks B*********s with an air of arrogance which fools the naive and gullible 

[quote user="Big Bob"]

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]No one here really hates Glenn Roeder. And to the person who says they "hate Hitler" etc - I don''t think you really appreciate what hate is. Anyway, I don''t think Roeder is the right manager simply because he doesn''t seem to be able to motivate a squad that has on paper some genuinely talented players. He reminds me a lot of Bryan Robson when at Sheffield Utd. Lots of good players, but not able to play them in a productive way. [/quote]

Lots of great players? you taking the piss?

[/quote]No, lots of good players. Bit of a difference. And they are good players. Certinatly better than the position we''re in at present.

1) Full of excuses. Look in the mirror, you cant  blame being 20th at halfway on bad luck, excuse after excuse after excuse.

2) Personality - He winds up me, by constantly talking absolute ****, he has a likeability factor of 0/10. He''s pompous, arrogant, full of himself. He thinks he knows it all, and doesnt respect the fans.

3) Tactically Clueless. A one season wonder. 4-5-1 at home to bottom of the league Forest? Enough Said

4) Favouritism - Bertrand over drury, insane, Fotheringham over Russell, stupidity. Theres more, Lupoli...hang on lets play Russel up top.

5)Targetman Needed - or not? 12 Months later, weve had Sibierski (after a long wait) then discover hes not actually a targetman, and now its Carl Cort, whos gonna get wheeled out every two weeks. He''s having a laugh. We needed a targetman and havent got one.

6) Huckerby, if anyone can tell me with a straight face he wouldnt stand out (in a good way) in the current shambolic side it must be a joke. Roeder didnt like having someone more popular. Ego did the talking. And, its not a wage thing, he was pefectly affordable....

7) Loan Arranger...Koroma over Martin, Troy over Spillane, Gibbs last season, you have to be 21 to be old enough, if you come from Colney, but as long as you come with a good recomendation from Juande Ramos, Damien Commoli, or Arry Redknapp you can be 14. Scout yourself!!!!

8) Drury - He would get into most sides in this league, so why on earth cant he get in ours!!!

9) Youngsters. Why give contracts to people who you dontconsider capable, he runs on about our tin y squad, but look on the programme, its huge, ur just crazily clogging it with no hopers, using incorrect excuses, or are wrapping them in cotton wool for no reason

10) Wage Bill - 8 million a year, budget spent, and were 20th. Burnley, swansea, Preston etc would love to have our budget; its probaby half our wage budget. 1 Million pin total on lupoli, who roeder believes doesnt have the physical attributes for this league, its a shame he didnt think of  that before  he spent our so sparse cash!!

Want any more reasons!!!!

[quote user="John Boubepo"][quote user="Camuldonum"]I''ve met him on a number of occasions and I like him a great deal.  At least he says what he thinks instead of the usual public football manager B******s" and who then tell you something completely different in private.  Mr Holloway is a good one for that if you ever happen to end up with him! [/quote]

So GR doesn''t talk B********s?!!....... I think you will find he talks plenty of B*********s, it''s just he talks B*********s with an air of arrogance which fools the naive and gullible

[/quote]

I have no idea, I''m not a football manager.  I find him refreshingly honest as Managers go and while I''m sure it doesn''t do him any good personally I rather like it.  Sorry.

For all I know he isn''t any good but he talks with an enthusiasm for Norwich City which I would say borders on the "nerdy".[+o(]

I hope I am neither naive or gullible - I may be about football but I saw through the Master Bullshitter that is the Member of Parliament for Norwich South long before the electors did. [:D]

If you are looking for people talking B******s" I''d start there, if I were you.  The originator of the "Cullum approach" I believe.  He won''t discuss that.  I wonder why?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I don''t hate him.  Hating someone you''ve never met is a bit pathetic, really.[/quote]

I never met Hitler but I hate him, I never met the 7/7 suicide bombers but I hate them too, I also hate the IRA for ruining ten years of my life. [;)][:)]

[/quote]Interesting statement WeAreCare to elaborate on that one? providing its not to a sensitive issue for you.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="John Boubepo"][quote user="Camuldonum"]I''ve met him on a number of occasions and I like him a great deal.  At least he says what he thinks instead of the usual public football manager B******s" and who then tell you something completely different in private.  Mr Holloway is a good one for that if you ever happen to end up with him! [/quote]

So GR doesn''t talk B********s?!!....... I think you will find he talks plenty of B*********s, it''s just he talks B*********s with an air of arrogance which fools the naive and gullible

[/quote]

I have no idea, I''m not a football manager.  I find him refreshingly honest as Managers go and while I''m sure it doesn''t do him any good personally I rather like it.  Sorry.

For all I know he isn''t any good but he talks with an enthusiasm for Norwich City which I would say borders on the "nerdy".[+o(]

I hope I am neither naive or gullible - I may be about football but I saw through the Master Bullshitter that is the Member of Parliament for Norwich South long before the electors did. [:D]

If you are looking for people talking B******s" I''d start there, if I were you.  The originator of the "Cullum approach" I believe.  He won''t discuss that.  I wonder why?

[/quote]

PS: Mr Cullum and Mr Clarke "great mates" according to Clarkey.  Doesn''t that make you feel all "warm and fuzzy"?

[:|]

[quote user="bradley11"]Reaching the playoffs....big woop, who ever talks about that anymore?winning the league was his good season only for the team to be a complete joke in the premiershipAnd the player was loyal....great reason to keep him on...BRING BACK HUGHES...what a joke.[/quote]

Well I still talk about it. It was a fantastic season, Malky getting those two goals on the last day of the season, the elation when Iwan scored in extra time. Beating Wolves over two legs, and their fan''s typical sore loser reaction.

If you don''t remember seasons like that I really cannot see the point in supporting a football club.

His arrogance is only exceeded by his inability to manage a FOOTBALL team for more than one season.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

[quote user="Huddy "]

1) Full of excuses. Look in the mirror, you cant  blame being 20th at halfway on bad luck, excuse after excuse after excuse.

2) Personality - He winds up me, by constantly talking absolute ****, he has a likeability factor of 0/10. He''s pompous, arrogant, full of himself. He thinks he knows it all, and doesnt respect the fans.

3) Tactically Clueless. A one season wonder. 4-5-1 at home to bottom of the league Forest? Enough Said

4) Favouritism - Bertrand over drury, insane, Fotheringham over Russell, stupidity. Theres more, Lupoli...hang on lets play Russel up top.

5)Targetman Needed - or not? 12 Months later, weve had Sibierski (after a long wait) then discover hes not actually a targetman, and now its Carl Cort, whos gonna get wheeled out every two weeks. He''s having a laugh. We needed a targetman and havent got one.

6) Huckerby, if anyone can tell me with a straight face he wouldnt stand out (in a good way) in the current shambolic side it must be a joke. Roeder didnt like having someone more popular. Ego did the talking. And, its not a wage thing, he was pefectly affordable....

7) Loan Arranger...Koroma over Martin, Troy over Spillane, Gibbs last season, you have to be 21 to be old enough, if you come from Colney, but as long as you come with a good recomendation from Juande Ramos, Damien Commoli, or Arry Redknapp you can be 14. Scout yourself!!!!

8) Drury - He would get into most sides in this league, so why on earth cant he get in ours!!!

9) Youngsters. Why give contracts to people who you dontconsider capable, he runs on about our tin y squad, but look on the programme, its huge, ur just crazily clogging it with no hopers, using incorrect excuses, or are wrapping them in cotton wool for no reason

10) Wage Bill - 8 million a year, budget spent, and were 20th. Burnley, swansea, Preston etc would love to have our budget; its probaby half our wage budget. 1 Million pin total on lupoli, who roeder believes doesnt have the physical attributes for this league, its a shame he didnt think of  that before  he spent our so sparse cash!!

great post, sums it up for me.

[/quote]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="John Boubepo"][quote user="Camuldonum"]I''ve met him on a number of occasions and I like him a great deal.  At least he says what he thinks instead of the usual public football manager B******s" and who then tell you something completely different in private.  Mr Holloway is a good one for that if you ever happen to end up with him! [/quote]So GR doesn''t talk B********s?!!....... I think you will find he talks plenty of B*********s, it''s just he talks B*********s with an air of arrogance which fools the naive and gullible [/quote]

[/quote]

PS: Mr Cullum and Mr Clarke "great mates" according to Clarkey.  Doesn''t that make you feel all "warm and fuzzy"?

[/quote]I can''t wait for Charles Clarke to get kicked out of office at the next election.  Even if it means I have to vote Conservative [+o(], though it''s more likely the Lib Dems will get him.  If you want to talk about arrogance and incompetence, let''s leave Roeder to one side and focus on Mr Clarke''s home office career.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can''t wait for Charles Clarke to get kicked out of office at the next election.  Even if it means I have to vote Conservative [+o(], though it''s more likely the Lib Dems will get him.  If you want to talk about arrogance and incompetence, let''s leave Roeder to one side and focus on Mr Clarke''s home office career.

[/quote]

Whoaa boy! If we allow politics on here you''ll have me drawing personality parallels between Roeder, Thatcher and Brown! (There is no other way/I''m the man to get you through this mess!).

[quote user="Huddy "]

[/quote]

Just occasionally someone makes a post, along and detailed post, you wish you''d made yourself...

hate a strong sentiment but rodent has no respect for our beloved club. as for lupoli not being big enough anyone notice how much of giant zola was? rodent is so full of sh!t its sickening, but who employs rodent yes villianous scum please shoot the lot

Why do I hate Roeder ... For many, many reasons. Infact far too many to mention them all. I can''t be bothered and it would probably go over the amount of characters allowed on one post. But it''s something along the lines of ...

Got rid of David Strihavka and Julien Brellier far too early when they were big signings for us,
replaced with loans,
bought James Henry to the club,
Took Dion off far too early in his last game,
refused to tell the fans Huckerby was leaving before his last game,
watched Huckerby score and still released him,
Just the fact he released Huckerby,
The whole Plymouth debarcle,
Refusing to play Lappin because of it,
Playing James Henry left wing away at Leicester which completely changed the team on the back of a 13 game unbeaten run,
Thinking Kieran Gibbs was any good for us,
Thinking Sibierski is a target man,
renewing Eagles contract to one year for no reason whatsoever,
Failing to get any sort of passion into our players for the Ipswich away game last season,
failing to do anything on match days,
the fact he is only interested in players careers and not the future of our club,
randomly bringing Troy Archibald-Henville to the club without realising he wasn''t good enough - therefore loaning him back to Tottenham reserves,
Bringing Omar Koroma to the club before realising he also wasn''t good enough,
Spending our money on Stefanovic who was far too old and slow and will probably never play for our club again now,
Being obssesed with loans,
getting me excited about the prospect of Lupoli being here - then consider him too lightweight,
getting me excited about the prospect of Hoolahan at our club - then falling out with him and fail to get the best out of him,
The ridiculous decision to play Russell upfront, if that wasn''t bad enough then to play him upfront on his own just takes the biscuit ...
His arrogance,
The fact he thinks he is bigger than any other individual - including the club itself,
The way he speaks in the press about fans and players alike,
Refusing to drop Omozusi for Otsemobor earlier in the season until he had to even though Omozusi was having a shocker every game,
The time he made no substitutions at all even though we lost,
Thinking Bertrand is more worthy of a place in the side than Drury based on this seasons form,
Bringing out ''fitness'' coach to the club, then actually thinking he would motivate the squad to get fit,
Stupid tactical decisions and team choices,
Paying 400K for Matty Pattison. (As much as I think he''s a good guy, there are much better players for 400K).
All our ''new heros'' that are yet to emerge as heroes ...

And there are probably more. I gave up thinking as my head hurts ...

[quote user="Binky"][quote user="Huddy "]

[/quote]

Just occasionally someone makes a post, along and detailed post, you wish you''d made yourself...

[/quote]

Theres no stopping me when i get into rant mode!

Barclayman (artist formerly known as Barclayboy) said

Interesting statement WeAre
Care to elaborate on that one? providing its not to a sensitive issue for you.

Not particularly on here, but I will PM you.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Why do I hate Roeder ... For many, many reasons. Infact far too many to mention them all. I can''t be bothered and it would probably go over the amount of characters allowed on one post. But it''s something along the lines of ...

Got rid of David Strihavka and Julien Brellier far too early when they were big signings for us,
replaced with loans,
bought James Henry to the club,
Took Dion off far too early in his last game,
refused to tell the fans Huckerby was leaving before his last game,
watched Huckerby score and still released him,
Just the fact he released Huckerby,
The whole Plymouth debarcle,
Refusing to play Lappin because of it,
Playing James Henry left wing away at Leicester which completely changed the team on the back of a 13 game unbeaten run,
Thinking Kieran Gibbs was any good for us,
Thinking Sibierski is a target man,
renewing Eagles contract to one year for no reason whatsoever,
Failing to get any sort of passion into our players for the Ipswich away game last season,
failing to do anything on match days,
the fact he is only interested in players careers and not the future of our club,
randomly bringing Troy Archibald-Henville to the club without realising he wasn''t good enough - therefore loaning him back to Tottenham reserves,
Bringing Omar Koroma to the club before realising he also wasn''t good enough,
Spending our money on Stefanovic who was far too old and slow and will probably never play for our club again now,
Being obssesed with loans,
getting me excited about the prospect of Lupoli being here - then consider him too lightweight,
getting me excited about the prospect of Hoolahan at our club - then falling out with him and fail to get the best out of him,
The ridiculous decision to play Russell upfront, if that wasn''t bad enough then to play him upfront on his own just takes the biscuit ...
His arrogance,
The fact he thinks he is bigger than any other individual - including the club itself,
The way he speaks in the press about fans and players alike,
Refusing to drop Omozusi for Otsemobor earlier in the season until he had to even though Omozusi was having a shocker every game,
The time he made no substitutions at all even though we lost,
Thinking Bertrand is more worthy of a place in the side than Drury based on this seasons form,
Bringing out ''fitness'' coach to the club, then actually thinking he would motivate the squad to get fit,
Stupid tactical decisions and team choices,
Paying 400K for Matty Pattison. (As much as I think he''s a good guy, there are much better players for 400K).
All our ''new heros'' that are yet to emerge as heroes ...

And there are probably more. I gave up thinking as my head hurts ...

[/quote]

You have wrote exactly what I and many more fans thik and know is the horrible truth about Roedernowhere!

Great post!

RoedernowhereOUT!