Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

OT: Grandchild

Do know whether its an omen or not, but I''m delighted to announce that my first grandchild, a little boy,[:D][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)] arrived a few minutes ago!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Congrats Grandad! I hope mother and baby are doing well.
[/quote]

Yes thanks Mister C. It was a long and difficult labour, but all''s well that ends well. Let''s hope City can top off the afternoon for me. If so there will be some serious partying in Lynn tonight!

[quote user="BGGYPOS"]Congratulations, hope you don''t look like your avatar or he may jump back in.[:D][/quote]

No, that''s the wife![:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Do know whether its an omen or not, but I''m delighted to announce that my first grandchild, a little boy,[:D][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)] arrived a few minutes ago![/quote]

Lets hope so Beaus!, congratulations gramps!

Congratualtions. So if i see a load of drunk men going past my house shouting norwich songs ill know its you lol. Then agin there is always a load of drunk men going round lynn, especially near the globe.

Let''s hope the child being born today can bring us some luck mate.

Come on you yellows !!!

[quote user="Beauseant"]Do know whether its an omen or not, but I''m delighted to announce that my first grandchild, a little boy,[:D][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)] arrived a few minutes ago![/quote]

Make him a canary!!

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

Make him a canary!!

[/quote]

I bought the baby kit in September mate!

congrats. January 3rd - a good birthday I''d say, just when everyone is getting down about going back to work, you get a little lift each yearnever will the post-xmas return to work be the same! all the bestFlinty

Fantastic news, congratulations to you and the family Beauseant !!!

Mum ok?  (apart from tired) lol.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Absolutely knackered and had a very rough time, but very happy now, thanks!

And we''re 1-0 down, so nothing much changes[:@]

[/quote]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote][/quote]

Don''t you dare let this team get you down, today is far too much of an important day for that, your first grand baby is born into the world, wonderful news.  Trust you will be having a beer or a drinky later to wet the baby''s head?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote][/quote]

Don''t you dare let this team get you down, today is far too much of an important day for that, your first grand baby is born into the world, wonderful news.  Trust you will be having a beer or a drinky later to wet the baby''s head?

[/quote]

A large number I suspect! And not even a City defeat will be allowed to spoil today !

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

A large number I suspect! And not even a City defeat will be allowed to spoil today !

[/quote]

lol it''s WET the babys head not DROWN [:)]

And good for you, enjoy!!!

[quote user="Chesterfield Canary"]congratulations mate!!! just one question! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOIN ONLINE AT A TIME LIKE THIS!!?? GET THEE SEN DAAHN''T ''OSPITAL! ;)[/quote]

Ha ha! I would be but the hospital is closed to visitors due to the Norovirus and she needs some sleep after a very long labour!

By the way, we seem to share the same favourite band, judging by your avatar!

[quote user="Chesterfield Canary"]ahh well that''s fair enough then!! you''re a Joy Division fan too then? I wish I was alive in 1979 - would loved to have seen them! did you ever have the pleasure?[/quote]

Yes! I was at University at that time and was fortunate to see some great bands, and to this day I still maintain that the original Dr Feelgood line up was the best live gig I ever saw! Joy Division  were often a bit ragged live but Curtis was hypnotic to watch. Not a conventional front man, but just had an amazing aura.

[quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

well done Beauseant!.. good news! call it Johnjo as he has just scored for charlton...

jas :)

[/quote]

Or Arturo? [:D]

[/quote]

[Y][:D][:D][:D]