Sign in to follow this  
Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB

An apology to Cluck

Cluck - Just like to say sorry for my post, where I suggested you bugger off. I do not disagree with what you say, more the way you say it, nonetheless there was no excuse for my childish post.

I have thought for a while now that the club is in a very bad place, and the reason can be laid squarely at the current board, basically they do not have the financial clout or the strong leadership required to get us out of the hole we find ourselves in. Things are so bad that for the first time ever I am seriously considering whether I should renew my season ticket next year as I am not sure that I can take any more of the crap that is being dished up, and I do not think I can take anymore of Glen Roeder, the man is arrogant in the extreme and seems to think he is bigger than the club.

Basically the board do not appear to have the required skills/knowledge/will/strength/money to intervene in the situation we find ourselves in, consequently we are a club going nowhere fast, again for the first time I really believe there is a strong possibility we will be relegated.

You only have to look at Spurs to see what I mean about having a chairman who is prepared to make the hard decisions, yes their financial position is a lot better than ours, but as I said earlier in my post that is part of the problem, because they cannot provide the required finances their only choice is to persevere with a very average manager with very poor man management skills. 

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Bump again!![/quote]

Bump again! This is fun. [:)]

[/quote]

Son of Bump strikes again![:D]

Why is everyone supporting this man by bumping his thread which by his own admission, is an an apology to our dear friend "Cluck" (impartial, inoffensive and a true supporter of Norwich City Football Club) after telling him to "bugger off". I''m sure poor cluck would be shocked if he knew what such fowl language meant.

Worse still, this is the same charlatan who has continuously tried to bring our beloved club to it''s knees (especially in these harrowing financial times) by his persistant calls for a brand new, shiny, yellow plastic seat. We can''t afford to buy our own players so to put your own comfort ahead of the clubs needs is a very selfish act. Can you imagine if we all did it?  20,000 new seats, we would have to sell another three players to pay for it!

So please, don''t bump this thread anymore as the OP doesn''t deserve it! [;)]

As a matter of interest I would like to know where my old mate the lovely old boy Cluck is?....arrdee.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Captain Dejan"]Can I join in[/quote]Only if you say Bump.[:D][/quote]Bump!Cheers Wiz you lovely old brute!

Lappinitup - I was accosted by a young lady as I entered CR on Saturday, she asked if she could have a minute of my time by asking me what I thought of the facilities at the said CR, my response was very polite, I said that I was more interested in the state of the "facilities" on the pitch and asked if she would be so kind to report this feedback to the powers that be, I also added that if the club had found a couple of quid it had not accounted for a new, shiny, yellow plastic seat would not go amiss.

Oh yes......Bump[:D]