Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise Funds For the Academy with the Pink un Pickers

I don''t keep records of the most napped team Arrdee but I know Fellas did. So I can''t be sure but there were 12 posters napped England last month so I think 13 could be a record. In Septemeber Livrpool were heavily napped at home to Stoke and we know what happened there. But I''m taking that as a good omen, lightening never striking twice and all that!

They look a great set of picks Norfolkchance1. I don''t believe they can fail.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Robert Mugabe"]

My guards will beat an opposition supporter at home today.

[/quote]

What?

Are you being silly?

[/quote]No, it''s a real fixture.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Robert Mugabe"]

My guards will beat an opposition supporter at home today.

[/quote]

What?

Are you being silly?

[/quote]No, it''s a real fixture.[/quote]Brilliant!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I don''t keep records of the most napped team Arrdee but I know Fellas did. So I can''t be sure but there were 12 posters napped England last month so I think 13 could be a record. In Septemeber Livrpool were heavily napped at home to Stoke and we know what happened there. But I''m taking that as a good omen, lightening never striking twice and all that!

They look a great set of picks Norfolkchance1. I don''t believe they can fail.

[/quote]That''s true Nutty. This is the most napped team this season (and that probably goes for last season too). England were napped 12 times in New Yorks week (against Kazakhstan) and Liverpool were napped 10 times against stoke in September...

Yes you lovely old Pickers the bet is on with Dixmar Racing and the bet is .....

1-4   Liverpool               Trent,Jimbo,CRyan,Butler,Angel,Sports D Pete,Mr Chops              

Roedy C Fail,Sparkos, Hughesy, Muddy,1Dart, NorChance1

1-4   Rapid Vienna         NcfcShaun

1-5   Barcelona              Inchy,Newyork,Shack

4-11 Darlington              Hissing Sid

4-9   Leicester                Astro,Graham H,Tilly

4-6   Queen of South      MethC,Cosmic,Gazza,Yankee,Lappinitup

Which will win for the Academy £51-55p which is wonderful all the selections look so good , well done Norfolkchance1. Have you enjoyed yourself in charge of the Free Bet Craig? I am sure you have. A big thanks to you and all you lovely old Pickers,game on. Good Luck to you all....[Y]....ardee.

Good Lord! Morton, after scoring only 2 goals in six away games this season, have suddenly discovered their shooting boots and are two up at Queen of South. We need help.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Good Lord! Morton, after scoring only 2 goals in six away games this season, have suddenly discovered their shooting boots and are two up at Queen of South. We need help.[/quote]

They have now scored 4 whatever is going on? I blame Lappinitup, Sorry lapp....[:D]....ardee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]Good Lord! Morton, after scoring only 2 goals in six away games this season, have suddenly discovered their shooting boots and are two up at Queen of South. We need help.[/quote] They have now scored 4 whatever is going on? I blame Lappinitup, Sorry lapp....[:D]....ardee.[/quote]I CAN''T BELIEVE IT!! Sorry people, I didn''t think Morton could get a draw let alone a 1-4 win (or score even). [:''(]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]Good Lord! Morton, after scoring only 2 goals in six away games this season, have suddenly discovered their shooting boots and are two up at Queen of South. We need help.[/quote] They have now scored 4 whatever is going on? I blame Lappinitup, Sorry lapp....[:D]....ardee.[/quote]I CAN''T BELIEVE IT!! Sorry people, I didn''t think Morton could get a draw let alone a 1-4 win (or score even). [:''(][/quote]

Now Lapp you lovely old boy You know arrdee wont hear that word sorry on the Free Bet pages , its just a bit of fun for all us lovely old Norwich City supporters . Morton just came up with one of those Crazy results that you cant believe , so its hard luck Norfolkchance but you know Craig you will be back in the new year and we will be back next week as the Free Bet train moves on and next week its the wonderful Evil Monkey in charge....[Y]....arrdee.

Cross your fingers, lightning might strike twice.I refer to my ''other'' selection the Forfar vs Stirling match. Setanta were reporting for quite some time that Stirling had won 3-2 although pleased I was puzzled as Stirling don''t do ''away wins''. Imagine my surprise when I looked for a report on the BBC website and found that Forfar had won the match 2-1?Maybe it''s a weather thing and as the radio waves come south they somehow get reversed, maybe it is a winning bet and maybe, just maybe Scotland really did give the All Blacks a hiding? [8-)]

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]Good Lord! Morton, after scoring only 2 goals in six away games this season, have suddenly discovered their shooting boots and are two up at Queen of South. We need help.[/quote] They have now scored 4 whatever is going on? I blame Lappinitup, Sorry lapp....[:D]....ardee.[/quote]I CAN''T BELIEVE IT!! Sorry people, I didn''t think Morton could get a draw let alone a 1-4 win (or score even). [:''(][/quote]

Now Lapp you lovely old boy You know arrdee wont hear that word sorry on the Free Bet pages , its just a bit of fun for all us lovely old Norwich City supporters . Morton just came up with one of those Crazy results that you cant believe , so its hard luck Norfolkchance but you know Craig you will be back in the new year and we will be back next week as the Free Bet train moves on and next week its the wonderful Evil Monkey in charge....[Y]....arrdee.

[/quote]

I rather like Blyth Spartans 3 Shrewsbury 1 myself[:P]

Smacks of: "This is a piece of ****" possibly?[:|]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

I rather like Blyth Spartans 3 Shrewsbury 1 myself[:P]

Smacks of: "This is a piece of ****" possibly?[:|]

[/quote]

I drove past Croft Park about an hour before kick off and just after kick off - lots of smiley faces.  My g/f''s son went, he said the atmosphere was brilliant, die hard Spartan''s fans going crazy, after they went 1-0 up one of them shouting "come on lads lets make history", and at the final whistle an elderly Spartan''s fan jumped the barrier and ''a la Jan Age Fjortoft'' was running round the pitch pretending to be an aeroplane.  Excellent stuff, this is what football should be about.

If they get a home tie next round, I''ll be there.[:)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]And the free bet rolls on.[:)] Also for the record Barcelona won 6-0[;)][/quote]

Yes well done monsieur Inchy , I have got to try and catch you tomorrow but I feel you are far too talented for me, being French and all ....[:(]....arrdee.

Unlucky Norfolkchance1. These things happen and I look forward to your next go because while we have top pickers like you to rely on I don''t have to embarrass myself with the final selections ever again. I still have nightmares about the last time I did it! With the quality of pickers we have now it''s only a matter of time before we strike gold again.

I think Queen of the South must have had a very bad day, or Morton an extremely good day because that result was never in question when I read the stats- a freak result.

Darlington drawing to Droylsden was a shock, but these are the margins what the free bet is won or lost on -the beauty of surprise in football.

I would just like to thank everyone and encourage everyone to put everything towards helping Evil Monkey to a win next week.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]

I think Queen of the South must have had a very bad day, or Morton an extremely good day because that result was never in question when I read the stats- a freak result.

Darlington drawing to Droylsden was a shock, but these are the margins what the free bet is won or lost on -the beauty of surprise in football.

I would just like to thank everyone and encourage everyone to put everything towards helping Evil Monkey to a win next week.

[/quote]

Yes Norfolkchance1 It was hard luck to be a victim of a freak result, as Nutty has said when we made the picks we seemed to find every banana skin there was, now though with the wonderful team of talented pickers we have I know we will be in the hunt every week.

So next week the Free Bet moves on and its the super Evil Monkey in charge. So tell all the folks up in Kelling and in East Runton too Its time to get on board at Cromer station and if you miss the Free Bet train I will feel sorry so sorry for you.[8]....arrdee.

Yes Inchy I told you I would be unable to keep up with you and I was proved right,  I feel so inadequate that I couldn''t match your score of 6-0 with your "nap" my "nap"Groningen could only win 5-0 I feel so deflated [:''(] So inchy its on to next week where I hope to give a better account of myself, well I am hoping anyway....[:D]....arrdee.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Right lets have a look around for a team who should be good for 7 next week.[;)][/quote]

I like It Inchy, I think I have got one that could get double figures but no doubt yours will score more, I know you will always beat me because I am a born loser.[:''(]....arrdee.

The "Big Two" march on! It''s getting to be like the Scottish Premier on these pages. Well done Arrdee Rangers and Inch High Celtic [Y]

I''ll be back with the stats later.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

The "Big Two" march on! It''s getting to be like the Scottish Premier on these pages. Well done Arrdee Rangers and Inch High Celtic [Y]

I''ll be back with the stats later.

[/quote]

Im glad you stuck me down for Celtic Nutty as me late father gawd bless him was Glasgow born and bred and also a staunch Celtic(my other love) fan.