Sign in to follow this  
Green&Yellow Fan

Trevor Sinclair

I just heard that there will be a press Confrence on Friday revealing Trevor Sinclair is there any truthi in this i got it off the offical site. What do you guys think about this i hope so , the jonson can be a target man , bentley on the right and sinclair on the left. Europe here we come.

This could be true. I heard about our "Ginger Pele" last week.. also from my contact at the ground he said he had been told that a palyer with england caps will sign for us next week. Well I could not think of anyone who this could be until now.. So lets hope so... he''s a good player and with the experience we need....

I doubt this is true...Keegan still regards Sinclair and an important member of his squad. He is just waiting on him to get back to full fitness...It would be nice to get him though.

Here is the story and a link...

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/article.asp?article=220565&Title=Boss+wants+Trevor+back+to+match+sharpness

Kevin Keegan is looking forward to a fully match fit Trevor Sinclair making a contribution to the City midfield.
The versatile midfielder was to have been an experienced face in a young reserve side against Newcastle United tonight, but sadly a huge electrical storm in Manchester has caused the cancellation of the game. This means that Asa Hartford''s side will have to wait to capitalise on the excellent start they made last week, beating Liverpool 1-0 away from home.

The manager is keen not to rush Sinclair back into the first team before the player''s fitness levels are ready for the Premiership campaign.

“Trevor hasn’t had one and half games yet through a culmination of being injured. He needs another 60 or 70 minutes under his belt.

“He is a naturally fit person but needs that base of match sharpness before he is able to step back into the Premiership.

“It will be good to have him back because Trevor is an important member of the squad. He covers us left side, right side and in the centre and could even play up front.”.

I would love to see him here, but after reading that I don''t think there is a cat in hells chance.

Not sure we need another midfielder do we?

Dunno about other clubs but it''s the way City do it. But it makes sense - final training session before travelling to the game.

Maybe there will just be a press release rather than a conference and then the official unveiling of whoever would be on Monday. Or maybe a press conference will be hastily arranged today.

I can''t wait until August is over in a way. An end to all the phantom press conferences and speculation for a bit...!

My sisters boyfirend texted me from London this morning to tell me that we had put in a £2million bid for Harewood - how the hell does he know?

My brothers girlfriend is the cousin of carl cort, who is also expected in norwich for talks early next week. expect a press confrence tuesday at the latest

See you may mock but if it was in the times it must be true - it ain''t no rag ya know!!

We were linked with Jan Koller on football-rumours.com the other day - someone had seen him at the training ground apparently.