Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Pecker

New Investor to be Announced this week.

Shame this thread had to end, has kept me going through two boring days of work and has been so so funny.

I think we should give the guy a special trophy jsut for it.

got to hand the guy credit how long do you think it took for him to sit down and think that one up...i didnt know till yesterday i mentioned this to a friend yesterday and her dad and mum both work at carrow road, i dont know what they do yet but she said this was all new to her , i know her parents obviously arnt going to be told anything but she said something like this wouldnt be keept a secret there would be too many people involved for that...if i get any snippets of anything i will pass it on ,...anyway it was fun reading

He was right guys but the deal fell through.

Just passed Carrow Rd and watched a helicopter take off inside the stadium. At around 500 feet up it turned into a space rocket which then shot off into the sky before hitting a flying pig and exploding.  Everyone died apart form the Flying Pig which continued its journey to Bin land for its evening meal.

[quote user="Badcanary"]

He was right guys but the deal fell through.

Just passed Carrow Rd and watched a helicopter take off inside the stadium. At around 500 feet up it turned into a space rocket which then shot off into the sky before hitting a flying pig and exploding.  Everyone died apart form the Flying Pig which continued its journey to Bin land for its evening meal.

[/quote]That was the big noise then.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="timncfc"]come on YP we are waiting, at least make up something to end this drama[/quote]

He''s far too busy posting on the binners sites lol

[/quote]

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen - and all you beige-cardigan cross dressers. It''s your olf friend Rock the Boat back one last time from out of retirement.

I hadn''t planned to post on here any more; in any case Fat Pete kept deleting them as soon as I hit the submit button. But indulge me one last time because I have to pass on a message from my old mate Yellow Pecker.

He ended his last post my mentioning the arrival of polce cars on the scene. The fact is they came to take him away, and he is currently banged up at her Majesty''s pleasure (no that isn''t Delia), on charges of alledged insider trading.

The copper I spoke to off the record claimed that YP was secretly selling blocks of land in the Wash to unsuspecting Asian investors, without mentioning that aforementioned plots are currently covered by sea water.

Preliminary Trial date is set for next Thurday at Norwich magistrates. If you want to turn up and vent your displeasure at this so-called gentleman, then make yourself available at 2:35pm sharp. He is a Yank from Texas, btw, if you need further encouragement. The rozzers plan to oppose bail.

To sweet Emily - keep the protest going dear. The environment needs people like you. Hope the leg gets better soon.

The moral of this story is to never trust a man in snakeskin boots. After all, why would a snake need boots? 

This does just keep getting better and better, I think everyone should start contributing to the story to make one giant, uber story...

Tempting, except for the fact that it would just fan the ego of one poster under multiple names just craving attention. Started off as somewhat assuming, then got plain worrying.

[quote user="Tumbleweed"]Tempting, except for the fact that it would just fan the ego of one poster under multiple names just craving attention. Started off as somewhat assuming, then got plain worrying.[/quote]Who are the bigger fools though?The so called attention seeker or the fans that reply to them and encourage them?

I really thought Yellow Pecker would have come up with some more insider info by now. T''is most perplexing I''m sure you''d agree. Perhaps he meant that this Wednesday is when the big deal will go through [:O] I''m sure Emily is fretting over the environmental issues this might have on our fine county.

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]I really thought Yellow Pecker would have come up with some more insider info by now. T''is most perplexing I''m sure you''d agree. Perhaps he meant that this Wednesday is when the big deal will go through [:O] I''m sure Emily is fretting over the environmental issues this might have on our fine county.
[/quote]

lol Rasputin, the thing I want to know if the Emily that posts on here is the same one that''s on Little Britain [:S]

And YP had the right surname, pecker [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]I really thought Yellow Pecker would have come up with some more insider info by now. T''is most perplexing I''m sure you''d agree. Perhaps he meant that this Wednesday is when the big deal will go through [:O] I''m sure Emily is fretting over the environmental issues this might have on our fine county.
[/quote]

lol Rasputin, the thing I want to know if the Emily that posts on here is the same one that''s on Little Britain [:S]

And YP had the right surname, pecker [:)]

[/quote]

Hi WAY49 you lovely lady.

Here''s a clue for you. Guess what "The Butler" saw?

(or heard, actually).

Yellow Pecker.