Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

That Norwich & Peterborough shirt.....

[IMG]http://www.premiershirts.net/wearthat/wearthatshirts/watford.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.premiershirts.net/wearthat/wearthatshirts/e4_1_b.jpeg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.premiershirts.net/wearthat/wearthatshirts/oxford.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.premiershirts.net/wearthat/wearthatshirts/palace.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

[quote user="canarytom"]I''ve still got mine too. It has Goss on the back. How much do you think its worth?[/quote]

I''ve still got mine, and I wear it to every home game and Gossy has signed the front of it. My daughter won a place in the train with the stars day at Colney in the summer and he signed it after the training session was finished.

As regards what they are worth? I''d say only what someone is prepared to pay, and they don''t go on ebay for that much, so maybe £10 max.

[/quote]Funny how different shirts conjure up different images of players - that shirt makes me think of Disco Dale.[/quote] Disco never played in that shirt. He left for rangers the season before we wore it.[/quote]But thats still the image I get!!

What a conservative club we''ve been over the last 100 years or so, perhaps with the exception of THAT kit, we haven''t really been that adventurous. Some will say, that is the importance of branding and identity, but personally I think we have really never got over the trauma of playing in blue.

Come on you Yellows!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]
[img]http://ipswich.theoffside.com/files/2008/06/ipswich-evans.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Ha ha! [:D] Can''t believe how long it took someone to get a scum shirt up on this thread.

I must admit i really don''t mind the "bird poo" shirt!  Its probably had the most publicity than any other shirt we''ve worn.If it wasn''t such a golden era for NCFC then maybe the shirt would be less iconic and more embarrasing?

Have great memories of wearing that shirt ,was a fantastic season but left it behind a bar in greece the following season.Hope its still hanging up there now

I loved that shirt, at the time i thought it was the best shirt in the world and still got mine. i think all of our home kits have been poor since and not up to this one.

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

Some of those shirts aren''t really that bad. And whats so wrong with that Norwich shirt? I''d pay good money for one of those off ebay (except I''ve already shelled out £50 for a mint condition Asics shirt).

I''ve got no problems with that speckly shirt in all honestly.

[/quote]

How about this entry from Scunthorpe.......

[/quote]

sounds like my kinda place!!!!! where and what is it????

jas :)

That last one on the long line that Norfolkbroadslim posted looks more like one of those dreadful magic eye pictures, 90 minutes of watching that would be enough to give you a severe migraine or some sort of epileptic fit! Errrrgghhhh!! [+o(]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

Some of those shirts aren''t really that bad. And whats so wrong with that Norwich shirt? I''d pay good money for one of those off ebay (except I''ve already shelled out £50 for a mint condition Asics shirt).

[/quote]How about this entry from Scunthorpe.......[/quote]

[/quote]It looks like the result of 15 pints of Stella and 5 bowls of Angel delight.  Sorry for those enjoying their luncheon.

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[/quote]How about this entry from Scunthorpe.......[/quote]

[/quote]It looks like the result of 15 pints of Stella and 5 bowls of Angel delight.  Sorry for those enjoying their luncheon.[/quote]How did you know what I have for lunch!? [:O]