Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

That Norwich & Peterborough shirt.....

At the weekend, I saw someone sporting that Norwich & Peterborough shirt.  Personally I think it rates as one of the worst shirts in footballing history.  But what''s the worst football shirt ever?  Here''s my entry ( and that awful N&P shirt in case anyone forgot what it looked like ) ...

Jorge Campos   Norwich City

Petr Cech''s new goalkeeper jersey at Chelsea is pretty horrific, mainly

because as soon as his image comes into view on telly it seems to play

havoc with the contrast! Must put strikers off though, which I hear is

the idea!

[quote user="tippyellow"]

[quote user="Ricko"]I''ve still got mine!
[/quote]

my Ex girlfriend threw mine out. it cost me a fortune to get a new one on ebay.

[/quote]

thats why she''s your Ex now! lol!

jas :)

I can''t post images because I use Safari....but this Hull one, an absolute shocker:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44060000/jpg/_44060334_hulllcity203.jpg

Actually voted worst football kit ever apparently!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I can''t post images because I use Safari....but this Hull one, an absolute shocker: http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44060000/jpg/_44060334_hulllcity203.jpg Actually voted worst football kit ever apparently![/quote]

Oo er, see what you mean!!

[quote user="AndyJR"]

At the weekend, I saw someone sporting that Norwich & Peterborough shirt.  Personally I think it rates as one of the worst shirts in footballing history.  But what''s the worst football shirt ever?  Here''s my entry ( and that awful N&P shirt in case anyone forgot what it looked like ) ...

Jorge Campos   Norwich City

[/quote] Even they are better than the sh*t thats worn down the road.[N]

Some of those shirts aren''t really that bad. And whats so wrong with that Norwich shirt? I''d pay good money for one of those off ebay (except I''ve already shelled out £50 for a mint condition Asics shirt).

I''ve got no problems with that speckly shirt in all honestly.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

Some of those shirts aren''t really that bad. And whats so wrong with that Norwich shirt? I''d pay good money for one of those off ebay (except I''ve already shelled out £50 for a mint condition Asics shirt).

I''ve got no problems with that speckly shirt in all honestly.

[/quote]How about this entry from Scunthorpe.......

One of Gunn''s old shirts was pretty bad. Think it was the one he designed himself! Didn''t stop my parents getting it for me though!

[quote user="canarytom"]I''ve still got mine too. It has Goss on the back. How much do you think its worth?[/quote]

I''ve still got mine, and I wear it to every home game and Gossy has signed the front of it. My daughter won a place in the train with the stars day at Colney in the summer and he signed it after the training session was finished.

As regards what they are worth? I''d say only what someone is prepared to pay, and they don''t go on ebay for that much, so maybe £10 max.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

[quote user="canarytom"]I''ve still got mine too. It has Goss on the back. How much do you think its worth?[/quote]

I''ve still got mine, and I wear it to every home game and Gossy has signed the front of it. My daughter won a place in the train with the stars day at Colney in the summer and he signed it after the training session was finished.

As regards what they are worth? I''d say only what someone is prepared to pay, and they don''t go on ebay for that much, so maybe £10 max.

[/quote]Funny how different shirts conjure up different images of players - that shirt makes me think of Disco Dale.

Have to disagree Andy, that shirt (and the players who wore it) gave me some of my finest hours watching City play football. I still have a couple of them, and will hang onto them. It was also my son''s first replica shirt - it was different, and it was synonymous with that really great season of 92-93.

I saw a couple in the Barclay at the Birmingham game. Great memories.

Worst football shirt ever, the Coventry brown one, if you are old enough you will remember!

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Have to disagree Andy, that shirt (and the players who wore it) gave me some of my finest hours watching City play football. I still have a couple of them, and will hang onto them. It was also my son''s first replica shirt - it was different, and it was synonymous with that really great season of 92-93. I saw a couple in the Barclay at the Birmingham game. Great memories. Worst football shirt ever, the Coventry brown one, if you are old enough you will remember![/quote]

This little beauty Gazza?

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

[/quote]Funny how different shirts conjure up different images of players - that shirt makes me think of Disco Dale.[/quote] Disco never played in that shirt. He left for rangers the season before we wore it.