Sign in to follow this  
Be Smart & sell to Cullum

Something is going on

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]Time to sharpen those pitch forks fellas[/quote]and err... brighten those torches?

[quote user="Be Smart & look at your clock"]

Trust me, we are getting a striker in tonight, whats a bit of a delay when we have been waiting months. If you check the posts earlier I said I was going to cry at our lack of anything.

Now I am H-A-P-P-Y[:

Source ??????

[quote user="BDCSid"]

Why after 8,760hours (15 months) of knowing we need a striker should we expect some action in the last 2?

[/quote]why does every club buy like mad on the last day???? its total madness

Be-Smart, i assume at 10:20 you will blame it on another delay..... If anything is to happen tonight I am expecting it to be around 11:55

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Come back Good News Gordon all is forgiven....[/quote]

Do know Pboro I was just at that moment thinking. . . . . . . er ..no... he couldn''t be could he ?

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Come back Good News Gordon all is forgiven....[/quote]

Do know Pboro I was just at that moment thinking. . . . . . . er ..no... he couldn''t be could he ?

[/quote]

I thought the same thing when he started the post, and oddly enough look at the date of joining.............

[quote user="bloodwagon"]

[quote user="Be Smart & look at your clock"]

Trust me, we are getting a striker in tonight, whats a bit of a delay when we have been waiting months. If you check the posts earlier I said I was going to cry at our lack of anything.

Now I am H-A-P-P-Y[:

Source ??????

A friendly reporter[;)]

[/quote]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

[/quote]

I thought the same thing when he started the post, and oddly enough look at the date of joining.............

[/quote]

Glad it is not just me guys!

[quote user="JC"]You have one as well?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Can''t I use my garden flame thrower?[/quote][/quote]

Damn right, only thing to burn down weeds lol  takes a bit longer with a lighter or a fag [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Glad it is not just me then....