Sign in to follow this  
In Dubious Battle

Delia Out!, Roeder Out!

our team are a disgrace a board who won''t invest in the team, a manager who has about as much sense in the transfer market as peter grant (6 loan signings! sammy clingan just awful, matty pattison a joke!) and players who don''t care we must all protest now it''s the only hope we have.

I''m sure i will get accused of all sorts on this board but if we can''t beat blackpool and mk dons what chance do we have against birmingham & cardiff? I''ve never been to yeovil before guess i''ll get a chance next year!

Were you there today?Clingan was decent and Pattison had one of his better games.  Now, that may not be saying much, but in the first half he was easily our best player.  That might not be saying much either...We need to buy two strikers and then we''ll have a decent Top Ten side.  The question is, who will those strikers be?

Woah Woah Woah, stop the music DJ.

We''re two games into a season of 46 games chill the fook out, Roeder isn''t the problem, with what little funds he''s had he''s doing a good job.... i''l allow the Delia out though as it''s her lack of backing him thats preventing the missing link to the team.

Right now a change of manager is NOT what is needed infact it would only delay bringing in what we really do need... a striker.

1. only 2 games in? well actually it''s three all of which i''ve been too and other than coventry first half we have been awful.

2. if pattison played the game of his life he''d still be shit, simple fact is he''s not good enough, same as clingan.

3. roeder/the board have had all summer to sign the striker we need why are we still desperatly searching for one halfway through august.

4. i''m sorry but roeder is not up to the job, we''ve signed 10 players over the summer and hoolahan & lupoli aside i have no confidence in any of them. Signings are pretty much the most important job a manager has to do if he can''t even get these right what chance do we have?

DELIA OUT, DELIA OUT, DELIA OUT, ROEDER OUT

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]

our team are a disgrace a board who won''t invest in the team, a manager who has about as much sense in the transfer market as peter grant (6 loan signings! sammy clingan just awful, matty pattison a joke!) and players who don''t care we must all protest now it''s the only hope we have.

I''m sure i will get accused of all sorts on this board but if we can''t beat blackpool and mk dons what chance do we have against birmingham & cardiff? I''ve never been to yeovil before guess i''ll get a chance next year!

[/quote]

piss off mate, we dont need you.

[quote user="Lambo8"]

We''re two games into a season

[/quote]

I want to say this before I say what I have to say - Im not saying the person who wants Roeder and Delia out is correct, and im not just moaning for the sake of it. Just curious about something.

Poor performances against spurs and colchester = "Its only pre-season, doesn''t matter at all!"

Not taking our chances against Coventry and coming away with a poor result = "Its only one game in stop moaning! All we need is a goal to get things going"

A poor performance against lower league opposition of MK Dons = "Its only 2 games, hardly like we''re gonna get relegated"

Another average performance against a poor team in Blackpool that we should be beating = " Its 3 games in a whole season! it will come good in the end".

What I want to know is how long will you keep up with this positive outlook. Will next game be "Its only 4 games in" and the next .. "Its only 5 games in" and then eventually .. "Theirs still one game left!"

[quote user="Ipswich Are Scum"][quote user="Lambo8"]

We''re two games into a season

[/quote]

I want to say this before I say what I have to say - Im not saying the person who wants Roeder and Delia out is correct, and im not just moaning for the sake of it. Just curious about something.

Poor performances against spurs and colchester = "Its only pre-season, doesn''t matter at all!"Not taking our chances against Coventry and coming away with a poor result = "Its only one game in stop moaning! All we need is a goal to get things going"

A poor performance against lower league opposition of MK Dons = "Its only 2 games, hardly like we''re gonna get relegated"

Another average performance against a poor team in Blackpool that we should be beating = " Its 3 games in a whole season! it will come good in the end".

What I want to know is how long will you keep up with this positive outlook. Will next game be "Its only 4 games in" and the next .. "Its only 5 games in" and then eventually .. "Theirs still one game left!"

[/quote]"It''s only November - we had 8 points last year and still nearly made the playoffs, so now we''ve only got 7 points WE CAN STILL WIN THE LEAGUE!!!!!"

I thought Pattison did well today. He made chances with his passing. Clingan impressed me too. Fotheringham and Clingan together didn''t work though. And where I thought Fotheringham was instrumental in getting us playing football when Roeder first came I thought he was the weak link in the midfield today. We would have won comfortably if we had taken our chances but that''s the same story as last week and can''t be used as an excuse. Norwich play better football under Roeder, they are more patient and pass the ball waiting to work opportunities.

I prefer that but all fans really want is results.

[quote user="FozzyFan"][quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh how I wanted to say that but am to polite for my own good. Thankyou Fozzy.[Y]

[quote user="FozzyFan"][quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

is that neccesary? i pay just as much for my season ticket as any other fan and am entitled to my opinion.

maybe i should apologise for not supporting the team in the official fozzy fan aproved manner?

I''ll go along with the Delia out bit as I think the problem with this club starts at board room level, serious lack of funds even though she says otherwise! This has been the case ever since we got promoted to the prem all those years ago.

As for Roeder, who the hell better would we get who is given f all to spend?

I personally would of liked PC to run this club purely because he has money to take us forward, I could not give a toss about Delia Smith and her mob anymore, all I want is to see NCFC play good football and compete.

The board are a bunch of banker Doncaster is a punt and we the fans a being treated like mushrooms ''kept in the dark and fed bullshit''. Everything the club is a disgrace and on top of that Cullam was told to buck off.

Angels, you''ve been to all the games and still think Clingan is terrible? He totally outclasses our shambles of a Captain and maybe you need to actually WATCH him during these coming games and you will see you are very wrong about him.

Agree with you on pattison however, should not be here - he did however have a solid game today but one solid game soon to be followed by a string of poor ones - his story of last season I''m afraid, we can do better unless he works like he did today for the remainder of the season

[quote user="Chocolatebuttons"]

why Roeder out he saved us last season?

its one game who cares, we can only improve, when we scored the goal we played really well.

[/quote]

Big wrong...Dion Dublin "saved" us by 3 points only.

Roeder will take us down.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Oh shut up Cluck, you didn''t go today did you.[/quote]

Oooooh...who rattled your baking tray?.......

[quote user="On The Roeder To Something"]The board are a bunch of banker Doncaster is a punt and we the fans a being treated like mushrooms ''kept in the dark and fed bullshit''. Everything the club is a disgrace and on top of that Cullam was told to buck off.[/quote]

Let''s get rid of Roeder and the board,because if we do....oh ***,we haven''t got an alternative have we?Other than that bloke who didn''t actually make an offer for the club.I know,lets let all the moaners on here finance the club and make the decisions because they all know so much better ,don''t they........? Get your money out or get behind the team!!!

Yep it''s ruined my cakes and the bread for tomorrow.

Did you go to the game and actually see how we played, or are you, Wiz and Smudger going to appear on here tomorrow with your views on what you ''saw''?

If you have an opinion on how we play, go to the games first.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Yep it''s ruined my cakes and the bread for tomorrow. Did you go to the game and actually see how we played, or are you, Wiz and Smudger going to appear on here tomorrow with your views on what you ''saw''? If you have an opinion on how we play, go to the games first.[/quote]

Star,you are misssing the point here.The likes of Cluck actively want City to fail, to suit their agenda.Consequently they cannot be classed as supporters,and therefore they should not be dignified with a response.Fifth columnists within our club are,in my view,considerably lower than Ipswich supporters and should be treated accordingly.I would strongly suggest that you do not sully your keyboard by communicating with trolls who care nothing for our club.

Point taken Beauseant, although I like a bit of confrontation now and again.

I find it hard to ignore them, they are just so goddamned annoying!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Yep it''s ruined my cakes and the bread for tomorrow. Did you go to the game and actually see how we played, or are you, Wiz and Smudger going to appear on here tomorrow with your views on what you ''saw''? If you have an opinion on how we play, go to the games first.[/quote]

Sorry mate...but many of us have been here before over 40 odd years of support. One game nor one season makes a great deal of difference under the present regime because the rot has set in and the squad very poor. I saw quite enough before I threw in the towel and if anything the whole club has degraded yet further in that time.

The more folk like you continue to defend the indefencible the longer the slide will continue. It seems the modern trendy fan is prepared to settle for such garbage for as long as it is "cool" to go to football. What happens when you lot move on to ballet and the gates begin to fall?....Oh yes....the grass roots fans will be welcomed back once again as of old.

I''ll be back there when I see the club trying to be a football club again...but until then I''ll leave it to the sheep to quietly graze.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

Sorry mate...but many of us have been here before over 40 odd years of support. One game nor one season makes a great deal of difference under the present regime because the rot has set in and the squad very poor. I saw quite enough before I threw in the towel and if anything the whole club has degraded yet further in that time.

The more folk like you continue to defend the indefencible the longer the slide will continue. It seems the modern trendy fan is prepared to settle for such garbage for as long as it is "cool" to go to football. What happens when you lot move on to ballet and the gates begin to fall?....Oh yes....the grass roots fans will be welcomed back once again as of old.

I''ll be back there when I see the club trying to be a football club again...but until then I''ll leave it to the sheep to quietly graze.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

[/quote]

Back to Poorman Road then, Neil.See you in December.Troll!

Sorry Beauseant but I have to reply to this!!!

Oh, but you have me wrong Mr. Cluck. I''m no board apologist, I don''t like what they are doing either, but I will get behind our squad and from what I have seen, with a target man we will do well. Therefore any opinion you have on how we actually play, IMO, is completely invalid.

I may be younger than you, but it would be pretty impossible for me to have 40 years support, so that doesn''t make a difference. And NO, I will not disappear, I would still be here if we were playing in the bloody Ridgeons League. So if you want to brandish me with a stereotype, call me a grass root fan as well. Your argument isn''t looking so good now is it?

Perhaps you haven''t realised, that in the day of Sky, you can''t just be a football club to survive anymore, and although I do not condone what the board are doing, without an infrastructure then we would probably be struggling a lot more. Would you still like to see the old South Stand here?

From where I am looking, our club shouldn''t have fans such as yourself, you claim to be a ''grass root'' fan, but show 0 support for our club, in my eyes all you are is a sad disillusioned old man with nothing better to do. Perhaps you need a bit of football viewing and it will cheer you up.

Oh and I think it is Baa, but that is by the by.

Sheep come in different colours as well, and just because you have a somewhat different view to me, doesn''t mean that we aren''t cut from a similar cloth.

I would throw a Baa in, but I''m not that immature.

Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder and Mikey from big brother could all blatantly see that we are missing a big tall man up front so why the chuff can`t the board. This has been evident since Dion left 3 months ago, and lets face it chaps the transfer window is slowly creeping by??!!?? Don`t let Doomy try and fob you off with serious board investment. Look around at similarly placed championship teams for signs of serious investment (ie Bristol City / Coventry City / Birmingham /Forest etc etc)Yes we are only 3 games in, however we are out of the only cup competition that we stood any reasonable chance of progressing to the mid to later rounds (loss of potential revenue £600,000 - £750,000) and we have 1 point of of 6. Confidence is obviosly low, and ebbing away quickly, we had a poor pre season and the crowd are only likely to get more and more tetchy (with good reason). This is only likely to be compounded looking at the next 4-5 fixtures. The main spine of the team is made up of short term loanees who can and will return to their parent clubs unless promotion happens (not likely). So finally we can have all the possession, nice one touch passes and a reasonable looking defence (however we haven`t kept a clean sheet yet, against a league one outfit and one of the weaker looking championship teams). I hate to say it but we could be so far behind after 10 - 12 games that this season could well be written off. A very sad state of affairs by the 1st of October ( Ok maybe a bit of supposition, but entirely possible).

So with all of the above we need a very focused strategic plan from both the board and Glenn Roeder, I don`t think the manager is the problem however I don`t necessarily think he is the answer. He seems very vitriolic / autocratic with the squad yet seems very timid with his interactions with the board. (Yes, I know that they are his employers, but they are in much more trouble than him and if he chose to walk, could leave them in a very very vulnerable position. If I was Glenn I would seriosly think about my footballing reputation. He fails here and people will write him off as a serious candidate for any prem / championship club in the future.

So in conclusion I`m mildly concerned at the moment and will be seriosly worried in 6 games when our season could potentially be over

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Sorry Beauseant but I have to reply to this!!! Oh, but you have me wrong Mr. Cluck. I''m no board apologist, I don''t like what they are doing either, but I will get behind our squad and from what I have seen, with a target man we will do well. Therefore any opinion you have on how we actually play, IMO, is completely invalid. I may be younger than you, but it would be pretty impossible for me to have 40 years support, so that doesn''t make a difference. And NO, I will not disappear, I would still be here if we were playing in the bloody Ridgeons League. So if you want to brandish me with a stereotype, call me a grass root fan as well. Your argument isn''t looking so good now is it? Perhaps you haven''t realised, that in the day of Sky, you can''t just be a football club to survive anymore, and although I do not condone what the board are doing, without an infrastructure then we would probably be struggling a lot more. Would you still like to see the old South Stand here? From where I am looking, our club shouldn''t have fans such as yourself, you claim to be a ''grass root'' fan, but show 0 support for our club, in my eyes all you are is a sad disillusioned old man with nothing better to do. Perhaps you need a bit of football viewing and it will cheer you up. Oh and I think it is Baa, but that is by the by. Sheep come in different colours as well, and just because you have a somewhat different view to me, doesn''t mean that we aren''t cut from a similar cloth. I would throw a Baa in, but I''m not that immature.[/quote]

Top bloke!!!! Its about time more people on this forum started standing up to this little shit who claims to be an NCFC supporter but clearly isn''t.Come on,let''s be havin yer!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Top bloke!!!! Its about time more people on this forum started standing up to this little shit who claims to be an NCFC supporter but clearly isn''t.Come on,let''s be havin yer!

[/quote] "FifthColumnists", "Trolls" and cries of "Beauseant"?This is the Pink ''Un messageboard mate, World of Warcraft forum is the icon next to it on your desktop.

Oh dear,Roedy can''t fail! Is that you the best you can do as (absent) Neil''s wingman? Believe me,I''m probably about as far from the image that you have of me as its possible to get!