Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

MK Dons v Norwich City - official match thread

Norwich City: Marshall, Otsemobor, Drury, Shackell, Omozusi, Clingan, Hoolahan, Fotheringham, Russell, Lupoli, Koroma.
Subs: Croft, Cureton, Chadwick, Pattison, Nelson, Archibald-Henville, Lathrope.

Live match update here

Half-time and full-time match report here

Just 4 changes from Sat, Kennedy, Stefan, Cureton, Croft all rested [:D]

first 20 minutes sounded like coventry. The last 10 have sounded like Bury.First game i''ve missed since pre-season kicked off. Feel sick and responsible.

[quote user="Seat0123"]first 20 minutes sounded like coventry. The last 10 have sounded like Bury.First game i''ve missed since pre-season kicked off. Feel sick and responsible.[/quote]So you should! [;)]

I''m only listening to it on Radio Norfolk, but why does it seem as though this "in your face for 90 minutes" Norwich Team shows the first signs of not being present in only the 2nd game?

Thought we were in Coventry''s face for 90 minutes last saturday, and for about 5 minutes tonight!

Got to up the tempo and get Hoolahan involved 2nd half or we will face an early cup exit as always

just hearing those otbc chants makes me feel bad. Couldn''t have possibly got there in time tonight though. I''ve already booked off Donnie in January, QPR in March etc so i''ll make up for it (obviously starting on saturday).This is the first game i''ve heard norfolk commentary on this season and is it me or is neil adams'' summarising laced with an air of bitterness?? He''s pointing out the tactical errors more than i''ve ever noticed before... sounds like an angry northerner to me, rather than his usual docile northerner self...

I was slaughtered last week for suggesting the lack of money spent and genuine lack of threat up front was cause for concern...am I still being overly negative....or airing reasonable concern?

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]I''m only listening to it on Radio Norfolk, but why does it seem as though this "in your face for 90 minutes" Norwich Team shows the first signs of not being present in only the 2nd game?

Thought we were in Coventry''s face for 90 minutes last saturday, and for about 5 minutes tonight!

Got to up the tempo and get Hoolahan involved 2nd half or we will face an early cup exit as always[/quote]not sure it would be such a bad thing mate to be honest to go out first round and third round of the cups respectively.

I wish I didn''t have the feeling that another defeat with us not scoring is gonna take a long time to get out of our system.  This is pitiful.

ha ha ha i''ve just turned over to radio 5 live and they''re based at MK Dons yet they''re going round the grounds asking is THIS the shock to all the championship clubs who are a goal down to lower league opposition. Clearly no shock in our current scoreline!

[quote user="TheboyMark"]I wish I didn''t have the feeling that another defeat with us not scoring is gonna take a long time to get out of our system.  This is pitiful.[/quote]not sure about the pitiful comment but i really think we need lupoli and oj and or cureton to get on the scoresheet.we''re trying to walk the ball into the net according to 5live, "..Apparently what (we) did on saturday" saggers is right.

Listening to the game on the beeb.  We sound awful!!  No imagination, no width and their front two seem to be tearing us apart. What''s going on?  The recurring theme throughout seems to be Fotheringham giving the ball away every time he touches it and Semi being very negative and losing the ball a lot.  I think it''s hairdryer time from GR.  Could be sing Crofty soon to give us a bit of width.

[quote user="astrodyne"]

Shoot me down if you like, but I think the next 45 minutes is going to be a huge pointer to the rest of the season.

[/quote]

I''m with you there Astro.  We need to get in the scoring habit... and soon.  And I was soooooo looking forward to Saturday [:''(]