Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

CARROL????

sorry to add to the many romours going about...but have a geordie friend and the word going about is we have increased our bid for carrol to £1.5 mil and it has been excepted...he will be our new target man  6.3" fits the bill and we have had a £1mil bid rejected already....just thought i would share this

personally i would prefer him to ameobi

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

Confused now. 1 thread saying it''s Ameobi and 1 saying Carrol.

[/quote]uts just what ive heard...it makes sense as we have already been in for him with a £1 mil bid    this is the only reason i posted it...not 1 for gossip

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

sorry to add to the many romours going about...but have a geordie friend and the word going about is we have increased our bid for carrol to £1.5 mil and it has been excepted...he will be our new target man  6.3" fits the bill and we have had a £1mil bid rejected already....just thought i would share this

[/quote]excepted or accepted???

[quote user="bristol_canary"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

excepted or accepted???
[/quote]lol...accepted.....been a long long day

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="bristol_canary"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]excepted or accepted???[/quote]lol...accepted.....been a long long day[/quote]Still havent convinced me, i can smell BS

[quote user="bristol_canary"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="bristol_canary"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

excepted or accepted???
[/quote]lol...accepted.....been a long long day[/quote]

Still havent convinced me, i can smell BS
[/quote]just what ive heard...thought i would share

Even thou Shola is going to be more expensive in both fee and wages, he is at least proven in the Prem, he may not have scored a million, but he has scored some and will score some in this league. Carrol is not that proven and didn''t excel at Preston, I suppose that they have both flopped in this league, but I would rather have Shola. Saying that, if Carrol come here, I would be happy and he is the big man we are looking for.

Come on then, who would you choose?

I would be disappointed as well, and I trust DWBDD because he is a regular poster who has no need to make rumours up. So I still think Ameobi is more likely.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

Confused now. 1 thread saying it''s Ameobi and 1 saying Carrol.

[/quote]

...and another saying it is Sibierski!!  Hmm. We will probably end up with Iversen or Rasiak after all this as they are the most quiet on the rumour front!!

IMO any of those 5 would be pretty much welcome, and am not even sure in what order of preference I''d have them. 

Both Carroll and Ameobi out injured at the moment although local reports say that Ameobi will be okay for the 16th - that''s if he isn''t with you of course!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I would be disappointed as well, and I trust DWBDD because he is a regular poster who has no need to make rumours up. So I still think Ameobi is more likely.[/quote]Agreed, but it wouldn''t be a bad thing if we got both!