Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

I know i will get a load of stick for asking but............

Interesting question, I honestly expected this to be launched by now.  Maybe I owe you an apologie TIL cause it has all gone deathly quiet, maybe they are realising that the ins and outs are far too complicated.

Could there be an issue where any player purchased by the kitty becomes ineligable based on the new 3rd party ownership rule?

Looking at the website i notice that the fixture list has been added without a football league licence which makes it illegal.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Looking at the website i notice that the fixture list has been added without a football league licence which makes it illegal.[/quote]

Better send the rozzers around, eh Tilly old bean.  What exactly is your gripe with this organisation ?  You''re becoming to them what Truthseeker was to your lot.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Looking at the website i notice that the fixture list has been added without a football league licence which makes it illegal.[/quote]

Now "TILL 1010" you lovely old boy , now my darling was it the drunken Truthseeker in charge of a cow that you tried to arrest in your "plod" days ? [:D]....arrdee.

once a narc always a narc ;)

as fot the canary kitty...well is anyone really suprised this has gone nowhere, maybe they should give dragons den a whirl, would be right at home with some of the other cant fail ideas

OTT dig, whats happened will do....

[quote user="arrdee"]

Now "TILL 1010" you lovely old boy , now my darling was it the drunken Truthseeker in charge of a cow that you tried to arrest in your "plod" days ? [:D]....arrdee.

[/quote]

And John did that cow move like" poetry in motion"....sorry John . You know there is something wrong with me ....[:D]....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

And John did that cow move like" poetry in motion"....sorry John . You know there is something wrong with me ....[:D]....arrdee.

[/quote]Maybe it was this "beautiful moooover" that Roeder keeps talking about?

Well blahblahblah my gripe is surely there for all to see.

Absolutely no sign of the launch for over six months now.

Everytime i mention the Kitty i get slaughtered but why no criticism of those who promised so much and have come up with nothing.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Everytime i mention the Kitty i get slaughtered but why no criticism of those who promised so much and have come up with nothing.

[/quote]

Questioning the launch delay is valid and fair.  Attacking them for having a fixture list on the site ''without an FA licence'' is just a petty swipe, and therein lies the problem.  Every time you mention the kitty you get petty

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

You ask for everything you get TIL 1010, as far as I can see, you asked what had happened to the kitty and then start about the illegal use of a FA fixtures list on their website.

Pathetic, head of NCISA, on SCG, you are a disgrace, I hope your NCISA members read this board and see how their chairman behaves. Grow up

O.K. Carlos i will lay of the "petty swipe " if  breaching copyright law is to be described as such.Even NCFC have to have a licence to reproduce a football league fixture list.

It was the Kitty who stated that everything was to be of the highest standard with professionals on board e.g.solicitors and accountants.

My fascination with the unknown beast called the Norwich City Kitty will end as of now.Only time will tell whether my views were groundless but over 6 months since i first posted on this board about Mr WALPOLE and his associates i ask again,What is going on guys ?

So Be Smart i am pathetic,a disgrace and should grow up for merely pointing out that an organisation that wishes to enter into a financial arrangement with NCFC using fans money is breaking copyright law.

And i get accused of cheap shots,pot and kettle come to mind.

[quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

So Truthsama Bin Hidin is still on the run[:O] Despite the best efforts of Commander Tilson of the nCIsA there appears to be no progress in the investigation.[sn] Truthsama seems to have disappeared into thin air. This saga has now been running for at least 18 months[O] It''s taken three times as long as attempts to launch the City Kitty who now also seems to have evaded Commander Tilson.[sn] Reports coming in this evening from Arrdee suggest that Truthsama may have been arrested many years ago for being drunk in charge of a cow [B]but he slipped through the long fingers of the law and has been creating havoc ever since[li] It''s now believed that our elusive fugitive has a pet as Commander Tilson''s sources have been found to be full of milk[:O] Maybe Truthsama''s kidnapped the kitty[:O]

Cam... there could be a story here[:^)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

O.K. Carlos i will lay of the "petty swipe " if  breaching copyright law is to be described as such.Even NCFC have to have a licence to reproduce a football league fixture list.

It was the Kitty who stated that everything was to be of the highest standard with professionals on board e.g.solicitors and accountants.

My fascination with the unknown beast called the Norwich City Kitty will end as of now.Only time will tell whether my views were groundless but over 6 months since i first posted on this board about Mr WALPOLE and his associates i ask again,What is going on guys ?

[/quote]

But we can worry about that later.  In the meantime what has happened with the so call ''imminent'' launch.  Perhaps they dont realise they need a licence, I didnt know that and I doubt the majority of posters on this forum did.  I would imagine that they have bigger fish to fry, i.e what to do with the white elephant they have created...

(I know I was in support initially but the more I think about it the less chance I think it will work!)

Does seem to be dragging on a bit doesn''t it? This is what cannycanary said back in Feb, 6 months ago.

Hi,

Here''s an update on developments of the Norwich City Kitty. We have been very busy in the background getting this together incorperating new ideas and setting clear rules to how this kitty will be used, in the interest of the supporters and what we believe te fans will agree will benefit the footballing team.

When we get the full plan and system together which hopefully will be by the end of the month, it will be presented here along with media coverage.

This is different to what has been done before it and a team of professionals have been coming on board

We have been listening to peoples views and responces and believe that what will be presented will meet many people''s expectations although we expect sceptic''s who will want us to fail.

Remember this is solely in the interest of the good football, better quality costs money and the Kitty is designed to help us compete in the transfer market, increasing year on year. You support is needed in the interest of  Norwich City football club.

I don''t pretend to know much about the ins and outs of this venture, or what the club think of it, what alarms me is the attitude of the Chairman of NCISA and his personal vendetta towards a group of fans who seem to be trying to help the club.

Maybe they have been given a big NO by the board or marketing dept or whoever, I don''t know, but until the organisers respond I guess we won''t know.

It would be good if the club could issue a statement telling us if the plan is to be adopted - then we would all know the facts. If it''s a no go, fine, all the present situation does is fuel speculation.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

So Truthsama Bin Hidin is still on the run[:O] Despite the best efforts of Commander Tilson of the nCIsA there appears to be no progress in the investigation.[sn] Truthsama seems to have disappeared into thin air. This saga has now been running for at least 18 months[O] It''s taken three times as long as attempts to launch the City Kitty who now also seems to have evaded Commander Tilson.[sn] Reports coming in this evening from Arrdee suggest that Truthsama may have been arrested many years ago for being drunk in charge of a cow [B]but he slipped through the long fingers of the law and has been creating havoc ever since[li] It''s now believed that our elusive fugitive has a pet as Commander Tilson''s sources have been found to be full of milk[:O] Maybe Truthsama''s kidnapped the kitty[:O]

[/quote]

It is generally difficult to get a story out of a police officer as most are notoriously thick.

Kitty Announcement

Thanks for all your enquiries, along with over 100 visitors a day (even though the site is still in development) it proves the interest among supporters is definitely there.

The Kitty will be launched this month and will begin building funds to potentially assist the club in the January transfer window.

There will be no further announcements prior to the launch.

Thank you all for your patience.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]I don''t pretend to know much about the ins and outs of this venture, or what the club think of it, what alarms me is the attitude of the Chairman of NCISA and his personal vendetta towards a group of fans who seem to be trying to help the club. Maybe they have been given a big NO by the board or marketing dept or whoever, I don''t know, but until the organisers respond I guess we won''t know. It would be good if the club could issue a statement telling us if the plan is to be adopted - then we would all know the facts. If it''s a no go, fine, all the present situation does is fuel speculation.[/quote]

I totally agree and until someone can explain the ins and outs i can only see that Tilson and the NCISA have a very obsessed vendetta against something that as i see it is good for the club. The politics that come from NCISA and secrecy from the Corridors of NCFC really do our club no favours with most supporters and gives it more of a Gentlemen''s club look to the normal fans. I''m not saying Tilson''s in the wrong but i just dont understand his stance.

Arthur.

I think this pretty relevant. It shows that the people running it maybe aren''t doing things properly - whether that''s an accident or intentional. They need to know this and act properly. If they do get something going can you image if they raise £200k only to be sued for copyright infringement and lose it all? Not sure I''d be hand over my hard earned cash for them to risk losing.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It is generally difficult to get a story out of a police officer as most are notoriously thick.

[/quote]

Yep "cam" you are so correct , I don''t think we will be getting anything from "Stalker of the yard" on this arrested cow but if the original poster could oblige , I think it was Thirst Wizard who first brought this to my attention with "Stalker" trying to arrest your mate for being drunk in charge of a cow . I would appreciate it if you could give me the low down of this whole sorry episode please because this does appeal to my sense of humour . cheers....[:D]....arrdee.

[quote user="Kitty"]

Kitty Announcement

Thanks for all your enquiries, along with over 100 visitors a day (even though the site is still in development) it proves the interest among supporters is definitely there.

The Kitty will be launched this month and will begin building funds to potentially assist the club in the January transfer window.

[/quote]

Thanks for the update.

[quote user="Kitty"]

Kitty Announcement

You better sort out that un-licensed fixture list you published on your website otherwise PC Tilson is going to grass you up.

[/quote]