Sign in to follow this  
Hog

Petition for Arrdee to come back. Please sign below.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Well that has made my day, welcome back young Arrdee [:)][/quote]

Now Yellows 49 ,you are such a sweet and lovely old boy and indeed perhaps the sweetest candy bar ever but don''t you ever read your e-mails ?....arrdee.

Strop over.

Good.

Get on with the rest of your life ardee.

And try not to occupy the moral low ground again. There''s a good fellow.

OTBC

Welcome back RD I think your presence is vital to these boards and I hope the people who let you down have the guts to apologise to you.

I also read what marshmallowman wrote and quite honestly I pity people who can only say things when sitting behind a computer screen under an nickname.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]

Welcome back RD I think your presence is vital to these boards and I hope the people who let you down have the guts to apologise to you.

I also read what marshmallowman wrote and quite honestly I pity people who can only say things when sitting behind a computer screen under an nickname.

[/quote]

Sorry I meant Marshmallowmonkey

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Fozzie, Fozzie, Fozzie, where have you been? lol yes he left but he''s back, hurrahhhhhhhhh [<:o)][B][/quote]Honestly.  I had no idea anything was happening.Guess I''ve been away at work or something.   Oh well.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Now then arrdee you lovely old boy, as one fine specimen of prime Norfolk meat to another I implore you to come back......[/quote]

Now you lovely old Boadicea , I have been meaning to ask for the Antingham ward for the Norfolk party, as I am almost a sitting candidate I know with my connections my erection sorry election would be a formality , Indeed a landslide is inevitable as my only serious opposition is the local grave digger who has represented that ward for 30yrs , I don''t want to say too much but he works for me [;)] say no more , I have just had a thought, I wonder what the betting would be for a newcomer taking on the entrenched member of many yrs standing [:D]....arrdee. 

Now one of the boards more jovial members is back, do you think you can spread some smiles the way of the ever miserable Bly Bly Babes?

Yes, we all like a moan once in while. I for one am bored now.

[quote user="NorwichsNewFinest"]

Now one of the boards more jovial members is back, do you think you can spread some smiles the way of the ever miserable Bly Bly Babes?

[/quote]

Now Bly is a lovely old boy and I do like having some fun with him as I am sure he does with me , I know what you mean about the board "NorwichNewFinest" I have been hurt by this board but I am trying to get over it....arrdee. 

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Well that has made my day, welcome back young Arrdee [:)][/quote]

Now Yellows 49 ,you are such a sweet and lovely old boy and indeed perhaps the sweetest candy bar ever but don''t you ever read your e-mails ?....arrdee.

[/quote]

I''m sorry I haven''t read my mails for a week or more, naughty me lol.  I will get to it first thing in the morning you lovely, scrummy ole boy [:)]

More importantly, Arrdee, have you ever done a Muslim funeral?  We are working on a story and if you have you can email me privately.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I still miss Mello..

Does nobody else care[:^)]

[/quote]

I care , I am sure he will be back , don''t you keep worrying Nutty you will make yourself ill for goodness sake . I have never seen you so worried over a missing poster before. [:)] ....arrdee.

[quote user="NorwichsNewFinest"]

[/quote]

You mean you would like us all to be jovial?

Now that would be boring squared.

Another solution for your unhapppiness with me would be for you to stop reading my compelling posts. But, of course. that may be too difficult for you.

[:D][:D]

See, two big ones - just for you.

OTBC

[quote user="camuldonum"]More importantly, Arrdee, have you ever done a Muslim funeral?  We are working on a story and if you have you can email me privately.[/quote]

A strange post, is this meant to imply something?

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

[quote user="camuldonum"]More importantly, Arrdee, have you ever done a Muslim funeral?  We are working on a story and if you have you can email me privately.[/quote]

A strange post, is this meant to imply something?

[/quote]

Please tell me it''s not a story for the Mail or Express [|-)]

NOW MUSLIMS ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE FUNERALS.......AND GUESS WHO''S PAYING FOR IT!

PC SCHOOL FORCES CHRISTIAN CHILDREN TO ATTEND MUSLIM FUNERAL!

BURIAL OF WAR HERO POSTPONED TO MAKE WAY FOR MUSLIM FUNERAL!

Say it aint so Camul [:''(][;)]