Sign in to follow this  
Mangol Wurzel

would League One be so bad?

[quote user="Mangol Wurzel"]

I wouldn''t be that upset if we got relegated. At least then we''d finally get rid of all those frightful "new fans" ie the Jarrold Stand. I''d rather see the ground half full of REAL fans. We would get to enter the FA Cup fray earleir and stand a reasonable chance of silverware in the Leyland Daf Johnsones Paint Zenith Data Systems Cup. I quite like these part-finished Blackpool/Preston type grounds. If we pulled down the jinxed Jarrold Jonny Come Lately Stand we could put back that nice hoarding with a proper bit of "edgy" feeling wasteground behind it. And bring back sweeeeeetss! trolleys instead of those burks with ghostbuster backpacks selling foie gras and quails egg soup.

Wurzel

[/quote]

Does that  include me. I HAVE ONLY been going to games for 30 years and sit in the Jarrold Stand. What a plonker you are.

You are a complete idiot i will say again, fans in the jarrold, would sit in any other stand as well, i sit in the jarrold as my grandad does not want to be in with the huge noise of the barclay stand (no offence to you barclay boys) but you wouldnt know anything about the fans in the jarrold, and wtf is the prawn avacardo sandwich about, its pies and pasties in the jarrold mate

These "new fans" do seem to be working themselves up into a bit of tizzy don''t they!

I bet half of them don''t even LIVE in Norwich!!

Wurzel

[/quote]sod of back to dorset and your combine harvester

A bit to close to the truth JJJJonny CCCCOme LLLLately?

Millenium stadium and an 8-match season ticket?

Wurzel

[/quote]

Your posts are terrible, but they''re still preferable to the " I LUV DELIA" brigade.!

PS - Jarrold Stand rule over the City Stand, now there is a morgue!

In order of preference

1/ Barclay

2/ Snakepit

3/ Jarrold Stand

4/N & P/River End or whatever we''re calling it now.

5/ City (Morgue) Stand.

If you want more atmosphere give the City Standers back their cushions, they can then all chuck em at Delia, and Doomcaster.

I wouldn''t be that upset if we got relegated. At least then we''d finally get rid of all those frightful "new fans" ie the Jarrold Stand. I''d rather see the ground half full of REAL fans. We would get to enter the FA Cup fray earleir and stand a reasonable chance of silverware in the Leyland Daf Johnsones Paint Zenith Data Systems Cup. I quite like these part-finished Blackpool/Preston type grounds. If we pulled down the jinxed Jarrold Jonny Come Lately Stand we could put back that nice hoarding with a proper bit of "edgy" feeling wasteground behind it. And bring back sweeeeeetss! trolleys instead of those burks with ghostbuster backpacks selling foie gras and quails egg soup.

Wurzel

[/quote]

What a pathetic post. I have been a season ticket holder since I was 5 (so erm 26 years) but i''m not a real fan as I now sit in the Jarrold stand. What a small minded idiot you are!

I would be mortified at getting relegated. I still harbour some kind of hope for net year, still think we get some more players, but not enough at this stage.

Just because you hate the Chairman, the board, most of the players and many of the fans doesn''t mean that you are not a real fan. It just means that you have high expectations.

Jonny Come Lately types. As far as I am concerned the more the merrier, converts welcome, armchair fan''s, EDP experts even. Anyone who genuinely cares about my Club, in any way, is part of the brethren. I have supported us since 1971, and gone every season since 76, and STAND in the Snakepit, but this does not make me any better a fan than anyone else. Mind you the more time I spend on here the less respect I have for  some of my ''fellow'' fans e.g especially one''s who categorise others depending on where they sit. Sit where yer like, it don''t matter. And by the way, relegation is all part and parcel of football, so lets get on with it, and stop wanting rich people to dominate our lives and solve our problems (whether they be rich like Delia, or mega rich like Cullen). Much more interesting to do it on a budget!    

[quote user="Terry Fied"]

League One would suit you for one year closely followed by League Two followed by - - - - - - oblivion.

[/quote]

Blimey, nearly forgot it''s binmen day! Don''t forget Terry, we get more fans than you, every single week, home and away, over 5000 more season ticket holders, even if we do moan a lot.