Sign in to follow this  
Hog

A reply from Mr Cullum

[quote user="CID"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Death by Chocolate Starfish"]

I think we should give the ''emails from Peter'' the same amount of value as the transfer speculators on here

[/quote]

Meaning? Are you saying in a round about way someone is telling porkie pies?

[/quote]

How anyone could doubt the validity of this thread is quite beyond my comprehension...............................................................................oh by the way ,there''s a press conference at Colney tomorrow 10 o''clock [6]

[/quote]

Dont get angry with me pal, all I asked was if he was accusing someone of telling porkies.  I regard Sal much higher than that thankyou [:)]

[quote user="Be Smart Wizard"]

Everyone who doubts Saluhuddin is so wrong it is not the first time Delia has refused to sell and will not be the last and I am not talking about the likes of Colin Davey either. When will you lot get it in to your heads she does not and will not sell to anyone. I have seen in black and white what could have been a good deal for the club and she kicked it in to touch, FACT!

[/quote]

I''m not doubting you but I think you''ll have to back it up if you expect people to take it seriously.  What did you see in black and white (apart from the local paper)?  Where, and when?  And what were the details?  You could put to bed a lot of arguments.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="CID"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Death by Chocolate Starfish"] I think we should give the ''emails from Peter'' the same amount of value as the transfer speculators on here[/quote]Meaning? Are you saying in a round about way someone is telling porkie pies?[/quote]How anyone could doubt the validity of this thread is quite beyond my comprehension...............................................................................oh by the way ,there''s a press conference at Colney tomorrow 10 o''clock [6][/quote]Dont get angry with me pal, all I asked was if he was accusing someone of telling porkies.  I regard Sal much higher than that thankyou [:)][/quote]I think it was tongue in cheek WAY49, look at the follow-up line !

I would be sticky ground if I said too much, because I don''t have the papers I saw to back-up my claims, they are in two peoples possesion that I know of ( originals and copies ).

At the time that a well known football club was "put on the market" and a buyer was found for them, a person asked the company who was broker for the deal could you do this for us (NCFC) the answer was an emphatic yes and we could find you a potential buyer within days.

This was done without Delias knowledge and the report was presented to Delia when finished, she said she would look over the details. A couple of weeks after this  person was summoned to her office and told that their vision for NCFC was not the same as Delias and Michaels and they would not persue this offer.

There is more to this but that is all I will say

I would be sticky ground if I said too much, because I don''t have the papers I saw to back-up my claims, they are in two peoples possesion that I know of ( originals and copies ).

At the time that a well known football club was "put on the market" and a buyer was found for them, a person asked the company who was broker for the deal could you do this for us (NCFC) the answer was an emphatic yes and we could find you a potential buyer within days.

This was done without Delias knowledge and the report was presented to Delia when finished, she said she would look over the details. A couple of weeks after this  person was summoned to her office and told that their vision for NCFC was not the same as Delias and Michaels and they would not persue this offer.

[/quote]

How much did they offer ?

[/quote]

If you''re talking about Barry Skipper, don''t worry it''s been aired on here already though not in quite so much detail.

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"][quote user="Be Smart Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Jim, as silly as it might sound I can''t remember the exact figure but it was more than PCs offer

[quote user="Fat Pineapple"][quote user="Be Smart Wizard"]

[/quote]

If you''re talking about Barry Skipper, don''t worry it''s been aired on here already though not in quite so much detail.

I thought the detail I gave was minimal, there is a hell of alot more to this story but...............the people directly involved should come out of the closet and spill the heinz, and I can''t understand why they don''t they have nothing to lose now!

[/quote]

[quote user="Be Smart Wizard"][quote user="Gorleston Jim"][quote user="Be Smart Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Jim, as silly as it might sound I can''t remember the exact figure but it was more than PCs offer

[/quote]

About what date or season , was it when we were in the Prem ? 

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"][quote user="Be Smart Wizard"][quote user="Gorleston Jim"][quote user="Be Smart Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

A few months maybe six before Barry Skipper left

[/quote]

About what date or season , was it when we were in the Prem ? 

[/quote]

I know someone who sat behind Skipper at the last AGM and he was described as "not a happy bunny" and voted against the re-election of Delia to the board.  I think he should be encouraged to come out and tell his side of the story in full.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]I know someone who sat behind Skipper at the last AGM and he was described as "not a happy bunny" and voted against the re-election of Delia to the board.  I think he should be encouraged to come out and tell his side of the story in full.[/quote]

I wonder if he''s keeping shtum or if it''s the local press that won''t touch it?

I''ve also sent a long email to Peter Cullum asking him to tell us loyal fans why a deal wasn''t made and what the stumbling block was.  

It is clear from his reply that Delia had no intention of selling or letting go of the club.

I honestly think that even if he had have offered her £56m she still would have said ''''No Deal''''

[quote user="cityangel"]

I''ve also sent a long email to Peter Cullum asking him to tell us loyal fans why a deal wasn''t made and what the stumbling block was.  

It is clear from his reply that Delia had no intention of selling or letting go of the club.

I honestly think that even if he had have offered her £56m she still would have said ''''No Deal''''

[/quote]

What you cant grasp here is PC DIDNT offer 56 mill,  He offered 20 mill and if i was DS,

i would say no too as you would and any person in there right mind would !!!!

and NO i`m not pro board or anti board, i`m on the fence and will be till

A/               the facts come out and we all know just what went on or

B/                someone buys out DS and WJ and puts a lot of money into the club

but i for some reason just cant see PC putting more than 20 mil into our club,

theres something just not right here and we could end up just like ips**** down the road

But we will have to wait and see just how this one pans out over time

“I would want two-thirds of the share-holding for the £20m investment”……it is just totally unrealistic to expect the shares for free. Yes we all want his money, but unless he’s prepared to make the sort financial and personal sacrifice Delia has then he should put an end to this whole damaging saga.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Did you not read CityAngels post?[/quote]

Do you mean the one regarding another non factual email from Peter Cullum?

Sorry but if CityAngel says that I believe her. A very reliable poster imo

Not having seen the what was in cityangels email the point about even if he had offered £56m she wouldn''t sell would indicate that he has not made such an offer, and so what has he offered?  The worrying thing is that being a long time browser I would also trust what cityangel says

I am still firmly on the fence with this, I would love nothing more than for Cullum to plough his hard earned into the club, but only if the deal was right. 

[quote user="Death by Chocolate Starfish"]

“I would want two-thirds of the share-holding for the £20m investment”……it is just totally unrealistic to expect the shares for free. Yes we all want his money, but unless he’s prepared to make the sort financial and personal sacrifice Delia has then he should put an end to this whole damaging saga.

[/quote]

Oh lord, not another one.

How did D&M obtain their shareholding?  By converting loans into (new) shares.  Common sense would therefore suggest that this is the most likely scenario for Peter Cullum too - to convert £20 million into a new share issue, which would be enough to give him majority control.  It''s standard practice.

Granted no one has said that in so many words.  But "this is a holdup, gimme your shares"?  Please, stop this now.  It''s making us all look like thick peasants. [:$]

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

What you cant grasp here is PC DIDNT offer 56 mill,  He offered 20 mill and if i was DS,

i would say no too as you would and any person in there right mind would !!!!

and NO i`m not pro board or anti board, i`m on the fence and will be till

A/               the facts come out and we all know just what went on or

B/                someone buys out DS and WJ and puts a lot of money into the club

but i for some reason just cant see PC putting more than 20 mil into our club,

theres something just not right here and we could end up just like ips**** down the road

But we will have to wait and see just how this one pans out over time

[/quote]

You seem to be missing the point, it doesn''t matter what PC offered Delia she will not sell, the offer prior to the PC bid was way beyond the £20m bid he made but was from a non Delia criteria matching source. By Delia making the criteria of the person that can buy the club so specific (Norfolk person, of the right moral fibre, substantial investment in the team etc) she makes it so in reality , she can say "I would sell but there is nobody out there". I think by PC saying time and time and time again that he was not interested in Norwich from a financial view point, that Delia thought she was safe in the knowledge she could keep her club. PC changed his mind, meets criteria, Delia goes oh dear what do I do now? Doncaster says Keep quiet about it. The story is then given to the EDP, Delia and her team have to think again and fast, so its lets over price it put loads of awkward caveats in the deal and screw him with the AXA debt.

Delia to Neil  "what do we tell the fans" ,

Doncaster  "do the usual say nothing, hide until the heat dies down"

[quote user="Death by Chocolate Starfish"]

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Did you not read CityAngels post?[/quote]

Do you mean the one regarding another non factual email from Peter Cullum?

[/quote]lol, Saluhuddin got an email from Towergate yesterday, I can confirm you that.  Then again looking at your username says it all really.

What we are lacking is a balanced view, aren''t we ?

All these emails are sent and coming from one side of the argument, we need an non-opinionated official DETAILED statement from BOTH camps to form an opinion of our own.

Does one have to be a shareholder to demand these details or can anybody do it ?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

If there''s one person I trust on here, then its City Angel, people really do need to wake up..........and bloody quickly!.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Oh dear Delia''s halo once against slips sideways, very sad news for us loyal, cash paying fans to hear another e-mail received and along similar lines to the one Sal received.

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

What we are lacking is a balanced view, aren''t we ?

All these emails are sent and coming from one side of the argument, we need an non-opinionated official DETAILED statement from BOTH camps to form an opinion of our own.

Does one have to be a shareholder to demand these details or can anybody do it ?

[/quote]

I think Jim if any of us (including shareholders) tried to go down the route of getting a detailed statement that we would be told its a private matter, and that a joint statement has already been given.

[quote user="Fat Pineapple"][quote user="Death by Chocolate Starfish"]

[/quote]

Oh lord, not another one.

How did D&M obtain their shareholding?  By converting loans into (new) shares.  Common sense would therefore suggest that this is the most likely scenario for Peter Cullum too - to convert £20 million into a new share issue, which would be enough to give him majority control.  It''s standard practice.

Granted no one has said that in so many words.  But "this is a holdup, gimme your shares"?  Please, stop this now.  It''s making us all look like thick peasants. [:$]

[/quote]

Thank god there''s someone else who doesn''t think the offer was "I want the shares for nothing". One of the few on here who has actually used their brains and considered that the offer may have been for new shares, not Delia''s existing ones.

If Peter buys Delia''s shares the money goes into Delia''s pocket (of no benefit to the club). If he buys new shares the money goes into the Club (and into Roeder transfer budget). Simple. I doubt he was saying "Hes my £20mill - give me your shares for free".