Sign in to follow this  
Unhinged Canary

Ryan Bertrand returns!!!!!

Such a shame your club can''t attract that sort of quality, its probably all the inbreeding that put him off a move to Suffolk

" So he''s not entitled to an opinion? What''s your surname - Stalin? Pr*ck."Oh dear, schools out early.Suggest you ask an adult the difference between challenging an opinion and denying someone the right to hold an opinion.On a personal not I''m quite happy he''s back. A good player. A sign that other''s see us different to what the anti club rabble do.As to the childlike bleats about permanent signings perhaps another adult could explain, in language understandable to the anti club rabble, that no signing is permanent. They can leave, there is no evidence either that ''permanent'' players play any better than loanees and the club also has the benefit of only paying for the duration of use.Still, the anti club rabble have another bone to chew on.

If you were talking to me I think you will find that I was merely responding to a confirmed Binner, which of course makes his opinion null and void.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Such a shame your club can''t attract that sort of quality, its probably all the inbreeding that put him off a move to Suffolk[/quote]

i heard he was taken on a tour around portaloo stadium and he couldn''t wait to leave!!

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]No different to you constantly whinging on about how great the club is , gets boring  after a while and even more so when you are so clearly wrong .
[/quote]

watch it mate you''ll be a confirmed binner like me soon!!

Mr Bump, you claim to be a binner in another thread, but then you slag off your own club. Is it because you want to be one of us?

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Mr Bump, you claim to be a binner in another thread, but then you slag off your own club. Is it because you want to be one of us?[/quote]

im not a binner i support wolves

Get in! what a great player he was for us last season, and hopefully he''ll pick up where he left off! Seems Hull didn''t wanna risk it buying such a young player. I''d have done tho, the guy''s class!

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Another one!  Why God, Why?[/quote]

are u referring to my mate m grubbs?

[quote user="Salahuddin"]No, the we8wba/Super Mick individual[/quote]

lol we8wba is matt grubbs, he calls himself that on all forums. he reccomended me to this forum

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Mr Bump, you claim to be a binner in another thread, but then you slag off your own club. Is it because you want to be one of us?[/quote]

im not a binner i support wolves

[/quote]

You are a binner.....a wolves binner..

All together now...."Hate Wolves and Ipswich..we only hate Wolves and Ipswich"......

Just got home from work - what news! Brilliant! Also sounds likely we may be able to keep him for the whole of the season. Hopefully sign him permanently before he gets too good!

[quote user="BlueJam"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]
So thats a free transfer, a loan, and 250,000 player... come on Delia.. get the Money out.. oh.. wait...!
jas :)[/quote]

Shut up.
[/quote]

just stating the truth....

Jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="BlueJam"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]
So thats a free transfer, a loan, and 250,000 player... come on Delia.. get the Money out.. oh.. wait...!
jas :)[/quote]

Shut up.
[/quote]

just stating the truth....

Jas :)

[/quote]Whatever you do Jas don''t state the truth. GNG''s rantings are what lots enjoy and they couldn''t be further from any truth.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]I think a few people are missing the bigger picture here.

Bertrand did a great job for us last season, has a very promising future, and most importantly, gives us much needed defensive cover/options.

Also, with the loan deal as it is, if the supposed Cullum takeover does happen anytime in the near future, we can potentially make the offer in Jan for a permanent deal.

I''d rather see promising young players who want to actually play for us come in on loan than no-one at all, or some has-been like Cole looking for a last big paycheck.

We should be happy with this signing, I can''t understand the mentality of some posters...
[/quote]

Look out, someone has made some sensible comments!

Top comment Indy[Y]

If the takeover is viable we may so one or two more of these type of loans.

I am not going to moan at us signing players of Bertrand''s quality even if only for 6mths. He showed in the majority of his games last year that he is more than good enough for this division. I simply cannot see us getting a better left back in from anywhere else.

It is also a further sign of Roeder''s standing with some of the bigger clubs and something hat will hopefully stand us in good stead.

In any event, we are hardly in a position to be so picky currently!!

Oh and Ched next please......

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

i''d rather have colin woodthorpe

terrible signing

[/quote]I''m all for people having an opinion, but FFS!! Can we not bar people like this???[:@]

Great news, albeit a tad surprising (maybe Chelsea just couldn''t bring themselves to actually sell him, whether to Hull or anyone else).

Funny too, as 1st wizard reckons he was iffy!

[quote user="Canary4Ever"]Great news getting Ryan back especially as Hull were after him[/quote]

Yeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhh Wonderful, can''t wait!We''ve now spent ............?erm not alot!

This is good news. I would have preferred a guaranteed season-long loan. But providing Chelsea don''t sell him in January there''s a fair chance he will stay until next summer.There is little chance we could afford a player as technically gifted as Bertrand with our transfer budget, so I see it as good business. He''s a known quantity, so we know what we are going to get. Plus on last season''s evidence we could see he is still developing and improving as a player. Ryan won''t provide the height and strength that Mo Camara gave us. But if he improves his defensive covering play - which is essential when playing in a back four with Gary Doherty -  he could be a real asset.In the long term, loan signings aren''t the answer. But while Roeder has plenty of gaps to fill, I can forgive a few temporary stopgap measures.

[quote user="Canary4Ever"]Great news getting Ryan back especially as Hull were after him[/quote]Excellent news unless your name is Drury... unless we play him as a left winger.

You lot stagger even me...........you''re all getting excited about a loan signing who was part of the worst City defence I''ve ever seen who only just managed to avoid the drop.

Somedays, I really think you deserve failure!.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

You lot stagger even me...........you''re all getting excited about a loan signing who was part of the worst City defence I''ve ever seen who only just managed to avoid the drop.

[/quote][IMG]http://www.umbrellavideo.com/images/internet-idiot.jpg[/IMG]

I think Bertrand is an excellent player. The left side is very strong now. Glenn will turn it in to a season long loan and maybe into a permanent move. I am very happy, keep them coming Glenn.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

You stagger many of us too - or rather, by now, i guess noone should be surprised at all! Whether you watched any games i don''t know, but to call Bertrand "iffy" last season is beyond most people''s belief...