Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

Joey Barton

a very nasty piece of work judging by the evidence. He is being punished...let us hope he decides to use this to change who he is....else he should be given a p45

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]Would anyone on here welcome him to carrow road?[/quote]no chance, hes a complete to$$er.......everythings thats wrong with todays society...........I hope his career is over.........trash

I said at the time he should never play football again as he has a duty to be a role model in the privileged job he does, but I was shot down for my view, seeing that I hope might change some minds.  Hideous human being.

[quote user="Duffman"]Video footage released of his attack for which he is currently serving 6 months for....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7482620.stm

And people think that he should be allowed to play football again after he has served his time?   I hope he doesnt.  I hope Newcastle sack the piece of ****
[/quote]

just watched the vid...digusting!!!! should be band fo life from football....as stated above he is in a privalaged possition...and how many children want to be like there footballing hero,s....LETS HOPE HE DOSNT HAVE TO MANY FOLLOWERS...the man is a disgrace

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]Would anyone on here welcome him to carrow road?[/quote]national guillotine day...?he is a thug, his family is psycho as wellbrother? or cousin is a murderer serving 20 years as well.people like him and mc cormick should be locked up and not let out.

This is taken from BBC Sport 606 - Im glad Barton probably isnt going to get sacked and he got a suspended

sentence, we have a small squad and he is hands down our best

midfielder.People have scraps like that all the time, if we put

all of them in jail and treated them like Joey our prisons would be

even more overcrowded than they are now.There is no point in sacking hm. No financial gain from compensation, actually he would more likely get a big pay off FROM US.On

footballing terms i wouldnt sack him either; he is as i said hands down

our best central midfielder. Seriously, if we sack him and dont bring

anyone in, who would you rather have in the CM spot?Smith or Barton?100% are going to say Barton. In fact id rather have a decapitated lamb in the CM spot than Smith.I pose one last question:Why

should we sack Barton when Dyer and Bowyer werent sacked? They

displayed it on the football pitch, not on a street like a COMMON

(occurence) brawl.

Views like the one above are what''s really wrong with society - excuses for the mindless thugs.

[quote user="AndyJR"]This is taken from BBC Sport 606 -

Im glad Barton probably isnt going to get sacked and he got a suspended sentence, we have a small squad and he is hands down our best midfielder.

People have scraps like that all the time, if we put all of them in jail and treated them like Joey our prisons would be even more overcrowded than they are now.

There is no point in sacking hm. No financial gain from compensation, actually he would more likely get a big pay off FROM US.

On footballing terms i wouldnt sack him either; he is as i said hands down our best central midfielder. Seriously, if we sack him and dont bring anyone in, who would you rather have in the CM spot?

Smith or Barton?

100% are going to say Barton. In fact id rather have a decapitated lamb in the CM spot than Smith.

I pose one last question:

Why should we sack Barton when Dyer and Bowyer werent sacked? They displayed it on the football pitch, not on a street like a COMMON (occurence) brawl.

Views like the one above are what''s really wrong with society - excuses for the mindless thugs.
[/quote]

if u have ever played the game!!!! when u pull a shirt on u become a differnt person...and with passion and adrenilin running high this stuff happens......

JOEY BARTON IS JUST A PLAIN THUG!!!!!!!

[quote user="Vern"]Joey Barton is a complete and utter tw@t. When will this piece of **** learn his lesson?[/quote]Quite possibly in prison Vern. Pass me the soap please Joey, ouch.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]This is taken from BBC Sport 606 -

Im glad Barton probably isnt going to get sacked and he got a suspended sentence, we have a small squad and he is hands down our best midfielder.

People have scraps like that all the time, if we put all of them in jail and treated them like Joey our prisons would be even more overcrowded than they are now.

There is no point in sacking hm. No financial gain from compensation, actually he would more likely get a big pay off FROM US.

On footballing terms i wouldnt sack him either; he is as i said hands down our best central midfielder. Seriously, if we sack him and dont bring anyone in, who would you rather have in the CM spot?

Smith or Barton?

100% are going to say Barton. In fact id rather have a decapitated lamb in the CM spot than Smith.

I pose one last question:

Why should we sack Barton when Dyer and Bowyer werent sacked? They displayed it on the football pitch, not on a street like a COMMON (occurence) brawl.

[/quote]

if u have ever played the game!!!! when u pull a shirt on u become a differnt person...and with passion and adrenilin running high this stuff happens......

JOEY BARTON IS JUST A PLAIN THUG!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Yes, but this happened on the street anyway. And did you see that long haired girl in black joining in as well. Horrible.  Didn''t use to happen in my time thou knows.

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Vern"]Joey Barton is a complete and utter tw@t. When will this piece of **** learn his lesson?[/quote]

Quite possibly in prison Vern. Pass me the soap please Joey, ouch.

[/quote]

Fingers crossed. Ha ha.

He''s a thug and should be banned from football, whether Newcastle sack him is another matter as he''s a 5.8 million investment to them!

What I can''t understand is as this is his second offence why only a suspended sentence? Should of got another 6months at least (as the man in the street would have probably got).

[quote user="Fife Canary"]

He''s a thug and should be banned from football, whether Newcastle sack him is another matter as he''s a 5.8 million investment to them!

What I can''t understand is as this is his second offence why only a suspended sentence? Should of got another 6months at least (as the man in the street would have probably got).

[/quote]

I think the reason he didnt get a prison sentence and just a suspended one is because of his time in ''rehab''..

i think he''s a vicous horrible bast**d, he needs teaching a lesson.

i would never welcome him to carrow road and would boycott every game he played in.

..did anyone hear that he stabbed a young man city player in the face with a cigar cause he caught barton out for being  liar?!

My god, him, his brother, the whole Barton family I suspect are the scum of the f**king earth.  God, watching that has made me SO angry.  I do not mind saying now that I hope his brother and him die in in a horrible way.  Oh, and his scummy mates on that vid too.  Urrghh.  Racist arseholes.

[quote user="Duffman"]This is the extended version. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul5uVWDexRo
[/quote]

This is horrible - I don''t understand the mentality of people like this. Barton should not be a footballer if he can do that to another human being. I think people like that should be locked up for a long time!

Remember not long ago, after the first bout of trouble at Man City, when he was on the radio saying he knew wasn''t a bad person? Looks like he got that wrong - he IS a bad person. Just good at excuses. A bit it like saying you''re "naive" when you and your mates beat up an innocent bloke as he''s leaving a Beccles pub. Sometimes you have to face the truth - there are arseholes out there.

He''s assaulted:- a man city youth players- a 15 year old everton fan- his team-mate Dabo nearly causing him blindness and brain damage- the man in the videoAnd he tried to seriously injure Etuhu with an awful malicious challenge (not to mention his other bad tackles)He got a 4 month suspended sentence for assaulting Dabo. That is an absolute disgrace. This is not his first crime. He is a repeat offender and if this was an average joe they would be in prison for a long time. This guy should not be out in the streets. I dread to think how many people he might assualt if he didn''t have anything to do on a saturday afternoon.

As far as I can see from the reports he got a suspended sentence because he pleaded guilty to assaulting Dabo. I think this is a fairly common occurence but perhaps somebody with a better grip on legal matters could confirm this.As for banning him for life, I just don''t get the idea behind this. He''s been sentenced in a court of law and once he''s served that sentence he should be allowed to continue his career. You can''t expect the FA to add an extra punishment as it''s nothing to do with them.Let''s get one thing straight I''m no fan of Barton, in fact I think he''s a thug and hugely overrated, but surely prison is supposed to be about rehabilitation. How would banning him again help this?

[quote user="Shack Attack"]As far as I can see from the reports he got a suspended sentence because he pleaded guilty to assaulting Dabo. I think this is a fairly common occurence but perhaps somebody with a better grip on legal matters could confirm this.As for banning him for life, I just don''t get the idea behind this. He''s been sentenced in a court of law and once he''s served that sentence he should be allowed to continue his career. You can''t expect the FA to add an extra punishment as it''s nothing to do with them.Let''s get one thing straight I''m no fan of Barton, in fact I think he''s a thug and hugely overrated, but surely prison is supposed to be about rehabilitation. How would banning him again help this?[/quote]He is in a position where he has a social responsibility to those children who hold him up as an idol, to aspire to be like him.  I''m afraid he has shown himself as someone who has no respect for others or himself and consequently should be barred from playing professionally. 

[quote user="AndyJR"]He is in a position where he has a social responsibility to those children who hold him up as an idol, to aspire to be like him.  I''m afraid he has shown himself as someone who has no respect for others or himself and consequently should be barred from playing professionally.  [/quote]So what job should he be allowed to do then?How much further should we punish him?Did he ask to have ''a social responsibility to children'' or did he just happen to have the job he does because he was better at kicking a football about?Should we ban anybody who is not a good role model to children?Again I feel I must state that I''m no fan of Barton............but somebody needs to play devils avacado [;)]