Sign in to follow this  
Hog

Newbies, Glory Hunters or Binners?

Has anyone else noticed the huge amount of "new" people that have turned up in the last 24 hours or so, and the vast majority have completely pointless contributions to make. Are they just poorly educated newbies, glory hunters keen to suddenly support a rich club (which has not happened!) or Binners who have come to learn how to write proper English?

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

Has anyone else noticed the huge amount of "new" people that have turned up in the last 24 hours or so, and the vast majority have completely pointless contributions to make. Are they just poorly educated newbies, glory hunters keen to suddenly support a rich club (which has not happened!) or Binners who have come to learn how to write proper English?

[/quote]

Yes I have and would you believe I was nearly going to post this myself.

I bet half of them are Norfolk Man Utd supporters who have suddenly decided to make Norwich their second club (not their first - lets not be silly here they need trophies and instant success in their lives) just incase Man Utd goes tits up and they reluctantly have to follow their more local team (Yuk! the very thought)

If I believed in conspiracy theories.....I''d probably suspect that there were also, present club employee''s and ''others'' contributing to this forum.

And possibly Mr C''s posse, doing their bit...... 

But, I don''t believe in all that guff......Do I?[^o)]

Can''t speak for others,  i''ve been a member for a while but preferred to watch rather than participate. Possibly I was prompted into posting something after being appalled by some of the toys from pram action witnessed in the last couple of days. Not a binner though. I live 30 seconds walk from the barclay, blessed as I am.

Yes I''ve noticed some pointless drivel being posted by people with a handful of posts who have just sprung up. Rumours with no foundation etc.

Admittedly there may some people who have heard the news over the last couple of days and signed up to the message board for the first time to voice their opinions (I don''t mean these people).

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]

Yes I''ve noticed some pointless drivel being posted by people with a handful of posts who have just sprung up. Rumours with no foundation etc.

Admittedly there may some people who have heard the news over the last couple of days and signed up to the message board for the first time to voice their opinions (I don''t mean these people).

[/quote]

No I don''t mean these either, they have actually offered some well written thoughtful posts and are welcome additions.

[/quote]Write proper English on here, no chance

Point taken but in relation to Ipswiceech Speeech it must be positively enlightening!

Come back from your holiday Pete, all is forgiven [:)]

To be honest let us not forget it is now also school holidays if i''m correct, this in turn with the potential cash injection and the scrubbing of the mods meaning people can post more freely (and quicker) have all perhaps contributed to this....plus it is rumour season (I myself posted one about rigters, but I''ve heard this from a reliable chap that he''s in talks, time will tell)

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]If I was Mr C I''d be dispatching various friends, employees, aunts and tennis partners to sites like these in an atempt to stir things up. It''s all part of the game and should make for an interesting summer.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

If I was Mr C I''d be dispatching various friends, employees, aunts and tennis partners to sites like these in an atempt to stir things up. It''s all part of the game and should make for an interesting summer.
[/quote]

I know, and I''m thoroughly enjoying it![:D].....all of it![H]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]If I was Mr C I''d be dispatching various friends, employees, aunts and tennis partners to sites like these in an atempt to stir things up. It''s all part of the game and should make for an interesting summer.[/quote]

I know, and I''m thoroughly enjoying it![:D].....all of it![H]

[/quote]Me too Mello............it''s a damn sight more entertaining than the usual ''Ameobi spotted in Cigs & Papers'' rumours [:D]

[/quote]

I''m an out and out Glory Hunter wot finks he can rite propar English.

Trouble is I''m stuck with Colchester United and Lincoln City.

Lincoln have a special place in Football League history.  Anyone know what it is?

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="Salahuddin"]

[/quote]

Lincoln have a special place in Football League history.  Anyone know what it is?

[/quote]

Yes, and it involved Graham Taylor, and 2 points for a win.

RE Newbies - I think some of this may be down to people being unable to access existing accounts and therefore creating new accounts (I''ll sort this upon my return).

RE Lincoln - The most points in one season under the ''two points for a win'' system.

Anyway, back to my holiday....

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

RE Newbies - I think some of this may be down to people being unable to access existing accounts and therefore creating new accounts (I''ll sort this upon my return).

RE Lincoln - The most points in one season under the ''two points for a win'' system.

[/quote]

That''s not how I remember our special place in history........................

As a ''newbie'' , I would just like to say that I am neither a binner nor a glory hunter!I''ve followed Norwich for 50 years and have lived the highs and lows over that time. I''ve lurked on here for years but never felt the need to contribute until now. Why now? Because the club we all love is at a crossroads and the direction it takes could determine future success or failure and I felt the need to contribute to the debate in some small way.I am neither a Delia lover nor an advocate of grabbing the first ''offer'' that comes along. I have considerable experience in my own career of takeovers and mergers and have tried, not very successfully, to pass on some of that knowledge to other posters who may not be familiar with these situations.I still do not understand why our independent local press has not put some fundamental searching questions to the two protagonists (see my topic yesterday afternoon); these are questions of principle and would not involve compromising negotiating positions. Until we have some answers to these or similar questions, the speculation and damaging accusations and counter accusations threaten to rip the heart out of our club.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

[/quote]

Like me, I''m one of those who was told I had "INVALID USER CREDENTIALS" yesterday, and so I had to open a new account. Whatever has gone wrong with your creaking computer system??

I''m new to this forum - mainly as the Wrath of the Barclay has been having a few problems recently (...gets ready for abuse) but also recovering from an op and I have far to much time on my hands.......

well i''m new too then, i lost all my old details and have got my original one back from 2003,

and i too live in the shadow of the barclay

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="Salahuddin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wasn''t the one I was thinking of - first club to be relegated out of the Football League when the Conference League was set up.  Prior to that you merely applied for re-election. Bradford Park Avenue spent years doing that.

Trailblazers us...............

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

If I believed in conspiracy theories.....I''d probably suspect that there were also, present club employee''s and ''others'' contributing to this forum.

But, I don''t believe in all that guff......Do I?[^o)]

[/quote]

Well I bloody well believe its club employee''s acting under Furher Smiths orders.....its blown up in their face big time, and they need to try and talk the fans around again.

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="Salahuddin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wasn''t the one I was thinking of - first club to be relegated out of the Football League when the Conference League was set up.  Prior to that you merely applied for re-election. Bradford Park Avenue spent years doing that.

[/quote]

I know, Lincoln relegated at Torquay. I also remember being stood on Sincil Bank when they beat Barnet to win the Conference....."Murphy''s Mission"....Job Done.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="Salahuddin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know, Lincoln relegated at Torquay. I also remember being stood on Sincil Bank when they beat Barnet to win the Conference....."Murphy''s Mission"....Job Done.

[/quote]

LOL!  Yesterday we hired old Frank Sinclair, good player in his time at Chelsea and elsewhere.  Maybe he can still do a job for us in League Two - our very own Dion (hopefully).  Got a good keeper in and a good chap from Chesterfield (Kovacs) so I''m really hopeful we''ll have a good season.  But, then, I always am.....................exciting times.