Sign in to follow this  
SnakepitCanary

I'm Gutted

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="SnakepitTopBoy"]

I failed my driving test today by one serious [:(]

[/quote]

One minor would of been much worse.

[/quote]Surely you can''t fail with only one minor? On my first driving test I had a ''dangerous fault'' within the first 30 seconds, purely through nerves. After that, I knew I''d failed and drove almost flawlessly... >:-(

[quote user="SnakepitTopBoy"]

[/quote]

You should change your username to ''Bad News Gordon''

[quote user="Greenwich Canary"]Bad luck pal, it''s a horrible experience. Keep ya chin up, you''ll crack it soon![/quote]

Thanks mate. I Know I will pass soon, just annoying because I would of passed if I wasn''t for someone overtaking me!

[quote user="Greenwich Canary"]Bad luck pal, it''s a horrible experience. Keep ya chin up, you''ll crack it soon![/quote]

Thanks mate. I Know I will pass soon, just annoying because I would of passed if I wasn''t for someone overtaking me!

[/quote]

Cars are bad for the planet. Be positive and think of the good you are doing the environment.[:D]

my one mate failed 16times yes 16times

stalled on same roundabout 4times, went through stop sign on another

the thing is he been driving 18months now and is the safest 20yr old kid on the road for sure

must just been nerves.

[/quote]

Maybe giving him the finger and shouting "f***ing roadhog!" wasn''t a good idea . . . [:D]

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="SnakepitTopBoy"]

[/quote]

One minor would of been much worse.

[/quote]
Surely you can''t fail with only one minor? On my first driving test I had a ''dangerous fault'' within the first 30 seconds, purely through nerves. After that, I knew I''d failed and drove almost flawlessly... >:-(
[/quote]

True, think 5 minors is the limit before you''ve had it. I got 6 on my driving test and still passed. Depends on the examiner I guess.

[quote user="Fat Prophet"][quote user="SnakepitTopBoy"]

[/quote]

Maybe giving him the finger and shouting "f***ing roadhog!" wasn''t a good idea . . . [:D]

[/quote]

Haha, I really couldn''t help myself! [;)]

[quote user="we8wba"]

the thing is he been driving 18months now and is the safest 20yr old kid on the road for sure

must just been nerves.

[/quote]

Bet this was you and not a ''mate''!![;)]

don''t worry about it mate, the majority of people who fail first time, pass 2nd time round. I failed 1st time and then passed 2nd time, on my first test i was really nervous and drove dreadfully but 2nd time you''re far more relaxed.

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

We8wba, you do realise that your post implies that you only have one friend, don''t you..?

Dont let it get you down mate, i failed twice through other peoples fault and there aint nowt you can do about it, first test got cut up on a roundabout and didn''t react in time and second had some dick behind me up my ass beeping his horn, so at next junction got out of the car and told him what i thought of him, which apparently is not the thing to do.

[quote user="we8wba"]

must just been nerves.

[/quote]

how can you class a 20 year old as a kid?

And anyway, are we bovvered though? Face bovvered? Bovvered face? I AINT BOVVERED!!!

[/quote]

I passed first time.............just thought you might like to know. [;)]

God Im bored. [|-)]

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="SnakepitTopBoy"]

[/quote]

God Im bored. [|-)]

[/quote]

So did I, and my driving is sh*t . . .

[quote user="Fat Prophet"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="SnakepitTopBoy"]

[/quote]

God Im bored. [|-)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah mine is too. I actually started to deliberatly drive recklessly during my test beacuse I thought I had already failed for stalling in the first 2 mins. Couldnt believe my ears when I was told I had passed. Nearly said "Are you taking the ####?" But luckily I was lost for words.

I''m 26 and don''t even hold a licence, never taken the test... how environmentally friendly am I!! [:P] (Its mostly cos I''m skint and always lived in City...)

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="Fat Prophet"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="SnakepitTopBoy"]

[/quote]

God Im bored. [|-)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah mine is too. I actually started to deliberatly drive recklessly during my test beacuse I thought I had already failed for stalling in the first 2 mins. Couldnt believe my ears when I was told I had passed. Nearly said "Are you taking the ####?" But luckily I was lost for words.

[/quote]

Just to back up that statement . . .

A couple of years after I passed, I got a job with a car hire company delivering cars.  I had to do a test drive for their insurance, but it was about six weeks before they got round to it.  One afternoon I got back from Yarmouth after the usual nightmare on the A47, my boss was there and said "I''ve got half an hour to spare, let''s go out now".  We used a dual control car (they also had a driving school) and to cut a long story short I misjudged a roundabout and he had to stamp on the brakes to avoid a collision . . .

We drove back in silence then he said "You''re fired" or words to that effect.  I''ve never got over it . . . [:$] 

[/quote]

Awwh you will get it soon (Y) I cant wait to start driving!!

Next year i can start learning (Y)

OTBC

Don''t fret......the way things are going, no-one but the seriously rich will be able to afford to drive their cars.....[au]

[/quote]

I think I saw that.

It was a little old lady with a zimmer frame wasn''t it? (Looked a bit like Delia)

[quote user="Terry Fied"][quote user="SnakepitTopBoy"]

[/quote]

I think I saw that.

It was a little old lady with a zimmer frame wasn''t it? (Looked a bit like Delia)

[/quote]

LOL!