Sign in to follow this  
bassisbest

carrow road.

Put another tier on the cowshed(city stand) to keep the noise in, it wasn''t until I sat in the Jarrold last season that I realised just how tiny the cowshed stand is. It''s a total embarrassment and the acoustics would improve no end if it was higher. Stop the orchestrated OTBC before games which is another embarrassment and do away with the goal celebration music, the roar of the crowd sounds much better.

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"][quote][quote user="Thirst Wizard"][quote]

[quote]Shoot the smokers, (dirty druggie addicts) and resell their season tickets to decent supporters.
[/quote]

Do you drink tea or coffee?

[/quote]

Coffee and tea doesn''t

1 make you stink
2 make you so addicted, you have to stand outside in the pissing with rain to get a fix
3 drinking caffeine doesn''t encroach on other people

Smokers are just the same as crack heads.
[/quote]

lol you either don''t know what you are on about, or you are the worst of them all.............an ex smoker.

Without smokers taxes would be higher for everyone, so quit whining like a prepubescent girl [;)]

[/quote]

You''re right, I don''t know what I''m talking about, smokers must be upright pillars of the community propping up the the economy of Britain.  They each deserve an honour for killing themselves for this Septred Isle. 

Three cheers for fags hip hip....
[/quote]

It''s up to each individual if they choose to smoke, drink, take drugs, personally I don''t drink, never taken drugs nor smoke, but who am I to say it''s wrong for someone else to do those things.

My grandad died of lung cancer, my nan died of bowel cancer they never smoked a day in their lives.  When your time is up, it''s up, live life to the full whatever that is doing. [:D]

I''d bar obese fans from attending Carra Rud. Come August if I lumbered next to some lard arse scoffing like a pig in a trough all game I''ll be pissed off.

It should never have been banned in the first place, but that''s gone along with most of our freedoms these days, sad state of affairs, and when they stopped standing at football and did away with terraces, killed the atmosphere something rotten.

Call me a traditionalist but the best atmosphere seem to be when we are playing attractive football and winning....

Drinks/standing areas/music/cheer leaders - none make a jot of difference - we all react to what is happening on the pitch during those 90-95 mins each week - nothing else.  Standing - dont recall many better atmospheres than during the all seater champions year...

i think at least we should have a big screen to cover the hotel!!! also replace the pink seats with yellow ones and build a 2nd teir on the city stand, also the river end need a revamp so it looks (and sounds, lol) more like to barclay  [:D]

[quote user="bass is best"]

i think at least we should have a big screen to cover the hotel!!! also replace the pink seats with yellow ones and build a 2nd teir on the city stand, also the river end need a revamp so it looks (and sounds, lol) more like to barclay  [:D]

[/quote]

Er...what pink seats, and there are windows on the hotel pitchside, so a screen can''t go there. The River End is as dated as The Barclay, they both look pretty dire now.

" Without smokers taxes would be higher for everyone"durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrYou cretins cost the NHS a fortune. Ever wondered why governments around the world are doing their best to stop the habit.Try talking to anyone who works in Cardiac treatment. It ain''t just lung cancer, that is just the tip of the iceberg.The smokers who paid naff all in tax 20 years ago are now causing massive charges to health care.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Thirst Wizard"][quote][quote user="Thirst Wizard"][quote]

[quote]Shoot the smokers, (dirty druggie addicts) and resell their season tickets to decent supporters.
[/quote]

Do you drink tea or coffee?

[/quote]

Coffee and tea doesn''t

1 make you stink
2 make you so addicted, you have to stand outside in the pissing with rain to get a fix
3 drinking caffeine doesn''t encroach on other people

Smokers are just the same as crack heads.
[/quote]

lol you either don''t know what you are on about, or you are the worst of them all.............an ex smoker.

Without smokers taxes would be higher for everyone, so quit whining like a prepubescent girl [;)]

[/quote]

You''re right, I don''t know what I''m talking about, smokers must be upright pillars of the community propping up the the economy of Britain.  They each deserve an honour for killing themselves for this Septred Isle. 

Three cheers for fags hip hip....
[/quote]

It''s up to each individual if they choose to smoke, drink, take drugs, personally I don''t drink, never taken drugs nor smoke, but who am I to say it''s wrong for someone else to do those things.

My grandad died of lung cancer, my nan died of bowel cancer they never smoked a day in their lives.  When your time is up, it''s up, live life to the full whatever that is doing. [:D]

[/quote]

Nice to see that some people on here aren''t idiots!

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]" Without smokers taxes would be higher for everyone"

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You cretins cost the NHS a fortune. Ever wondered why governments around the world are doing their best to stop the habit.

Try talking to anyone who works in Cardiac treatment. It ain''t just lung cancer, that is just the tip of the iceberg.

The smokers who paid naff all in tax 20 years ago are now causing massive charges to health care.
[/quote]

Good to see yet again you''ve contributed to the thread! Who gives a flying dogs turd if people smoke or not?! Get rid of the Hotel and bring back terracing in the lower Barclay.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]" Without smokers taxes would be higher for everyone"

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You cretins cost the NHS a fortune. Ever wondered why governments around the world are doing their best to stop the habit.

Try talking to anyone who works in Cardiac treatment. It ain''t just lung cancer, that is just the tip of the iceberg.

The smokers who paid naff all in tax 20 years ago are now causing massive charges to health care.
[/quote]

Good to see yet again you''ve contributed to the thread! Who gives a flying dogs turd if people smoke or not?! Get rid of the Hotel and bring back terracing in the lower Barclay.

[/quote]

...and ban the smokers

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well said, especially about the hotel and terracing.

Bring back coin throwing... Doomcaster would jump up like a jack-in-a box with a tin hat and a bucket.  Up the transfer kitty and have some fun at the same time.

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]Bring back coin throwing... Doomcaster would jump up like a jack-in-a box with a tin hat and a bucket.  Up the transfer kitty and have some fun at the same time.
[/quote]

LMAO now that would be worth seeing Doomcaster jumping up and down trying to catch the coins.

Last time I can remember sharpened coins being thrown, but not by NC fans I hasten to add, were Man Utd fans who had kindly sharpened 50p''s and were lobbing them down at us in the Lower Barclay, I still have a scar on my scalp, oh and that went along with the gob on my clothes, such nice fans [:|]

I''d get a decent team to play at Carrow Road instead of the shadows we''ve been seeing for the last few seasons. How about Spurs? They''re quite entertaining.

The hotel is definately an eye sore, it looks so out of place in that corner and would have been better as an infill. A second tier on the City stand would be pretty cool, I does look silly as it is

You can see just from this thread how much everyone hates that ugly hotel in the corner. It spoils the whole look of the ground. This hotel is going to be there was years and years. How much money can this really bring into the club? Not very much and far less than if we had built another corner stand.

[quote user="colneycanary"]You can see just from this thread how much everyone hates that ugly hotel in the corner. It spoils the whole look of the ground. This hotel is going to be there was years and years. How much money can this really bring into the club? Not very much and far less than if we had built another corner stand.[/quote]at least at Chelsea its in the back of the stand and not in the bloody corner.......I really don''t understand the reasoning behind it

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]Shoot the smokers, (dirty druggie addicts) and resell their season tickets to decent supporters.

[/quote]

Shoot the pro Board supporters and resell their tickets to decent smokers and drug adicts (only joking....about the last part, not the first)

Pull down the stadium and build slums would be a good start. Could always leave a corner for Delia to run a soup kitchen.

[quote user="Terry Fied"]Pull down the stadium and build slums would be a good start. Could always leave a corner for Delia to run a soup kitchen.[/quote]Return to the Nest I say.