anyone else feel the same another week passing

and nothing or do they just not fancy comming here

what are we really going to end up with

[quote user="norwich flag"]

anyone else feel the same another week passing

and nothing or do they just not fancy comming here

what are we really going to end up with

[/quote]

Clingan signed on Tuesday. We will see lots of activity over the next two weeks. Im actually exicted because we have so many players to bring in such little time. The players will come flooding in on a daily basis! The longer we delay the more exciting it gets.

I think it''s mainly down to money plus two successive seasons near the bottom has damaged our credibility.

Clingan could turn out to be the bargain of the season but at the end of the day we''ve spent nothing so far.  Despite the fantasies about a secret war chest, the evidence tends to suggest that we are without a receptacle in which to pass water . . . [:(]

doom and gloom brigade are back then! would people rather we buy rashly and end up with a team of strihavkas? (ok so he dint get much of a chance but I had to make me point!)there''s nothing wrong with roeder et al looking closely at what there is about, and I think clingan demonstrates what taking your time gets you.we have roeder and he''ll always bring players to the club(re; clingans comments about wanting to work with glenn)

[quote user="National Express super guard"]doom and gloom brigade are back then! would people rather we buy rashly and end up with a team of strihavkas? (ok so he dint get much of a chance but I had to make me point!)
there''s nothing wrong with roeder et al looking closely at what there is about, and I think clingan demonstrates what taking your time gets you.
we have roeder and he''ll always bring players to the club(re; clingans comments about wanting to work with glenn)
[/quote]

But I thought that Strivahka was a world beater who was going to take the Championship by storm??? [:D]

Who is this Barron you''re all talking about? Is he a prospective buyer for the club? Or are the Barron Knights headlining the next ''Greatest Ever'' event at Carrow Road?

In any case, I suspect we could be in for a very barren time on the transfer front...

Is that a barren summer or a Baron summer.  If the latter, don''t Count your chickens because I''ve had reports of numerous potential transfer targets in Duke Street, Queens Road, King Street and Princes Street.

Horn (Lord) - Member of the Aristocracy since 1830 (that''s half past six to you Smudger)

[img]http://bestsmileys.com/scifi/18.gif[/img]

rr good someone spotted the pun in barron yes that is what we need and one with

shed loads.

And yes clingon a free bee hardly sets the world alight .

Well the squad should be back training I think week after next, although I maybe a little out with the timing, but one would hope that there are a good 5 or 6 signings coming in to add to our already paper thin squad.

I am not in panic mode quite yet, and yes we have 1 player who won''t join until 1st July, but it would be quite nice for us to see a couple more bodies next week.  After this week and reading what the papers have said and some bits on here I thought, stupidly or not, that maybe, just maybe we would see more than 1 player signed.

We all know these things take time, and nothing is as straight forward as people think, and players are on vacation, but if by the end of next week there still aren''t any signs of players, then I will get a little anxious.  If we get towards the end of the TW and we have no more players signed, then I will panic.

Good lord which baron are you saying they are trying to sign this summer.

Not the legendary Baron von Richthofen?

His strike rate was truly impressive.

Calm down people, the signings will come........and no I don''t have any inside info or source to back that statement up.......I just remain hopeful that they will. At the end of the day, Roeder knows more than anyone that we need quality and lots of it if we are even to survive next season. Let''s just wait and see.

[quote user="BarmyYarmy"]Loving your signature Smudger, The Park are a top band[/quote]

I have had the same signature since ''Our Earthly Pleasures'' first cam out... was that a year or two years ago?

The lyric I used kind of says it all about the state of affairs and how the fans feel at our football club I think.

shed loads.

[/quote]Yes, but he should add a buzz to the squad, already wears yellow and has a sting in his tail. Etc, etc....

The staggering amount of transfers during June are listed on this linkhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/7431302.stmI can well understand some of the dimwits on here panicking as some of the clubs have signed almost two players ....... and us, just the one !I expect more wailing and gnashing of teeth next week

[quote user="Ralph Wright"] The staggering amount of transfers during June are listed on this link

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/7431302.stm

I can well understand some of the dimwits on here panicking as some of the clubs have signed almost two players ...

.... and us, just the one !

I expect more wailing and gnashing of teeth next week

[/quote]

Why do you feel the need to insult other posters on this site? I''ve never really understood why people feel the need to do that. Would you be so kind to explain why you refer to some other posters as dimwits..  Do you know then personally? Are you cleverer than they are?

shed loads.

[/quote]

Of course you really meant it to be a pun didn''t you?

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="National Express super guard"]doom and gloom brigade are back then! would people rather we buy rashly and end up with a team of strihavkas? (ok so he dint get much of a chance but I had to make me point!)
there''s nothing wrong with roeder et al looking closely at what there is about, and I think clingan demonstrates what taking your time gets you.
we have roeder and he''ll always bring players to the club(re; clingans comments about wanting to work with glenn)
[/quote]

But I thought that Strivahka was a world beater who was going to take the Championship by storm??? [:D]

[/quote]

YOU REALLY ARE A FOOL AREN''T YOU.

YOUR POLITICS IS AS OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY AS YOU ARE

[quote user="Caaanary"]Calm down people, the signings will come........and no I don''t have any inside info or source to back that statement up.......I just remain hopeful that they will. At the end of the day, Roeder knows more than anyone that we need quality and lots of it if we are even to survive next season. Let''s just wait and see.[/quote]The signings are bound to come. We need 9 to 10 more and will no doubt get them. I believe the real quality will be in the loans and from what Roeder has intimated htere could be 5 or 6 of them. They will be here much later when Prem clubs decide who they can release.

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="Caaanary"]Calm down people, the signings will come........and no I don''t have any inside info or source to back that statement up.......I just remain hopeful that they will. At the end of the day, Roeder knows more than anyone that we need quality and lots of it if we are even to survive next season. Let''s just wait and see.[/quote]The signings are bound to come. We need 9 to 10 more and will no doubt get them. I believe the real quality will be in the loans and from what Roeder has intimated htere could be 5 or 6 of them. They will be here much later when Prem clubs decide who they can release.[/quote]

oooh goody a team full of loanees.... [:D]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="Caaanary"]Calm down people, the signings will come........and no I don''t have any inside info or source to back that statement up.......I just remain hopeful that they will. At the end of the day, Roeder knows more than anyone that we need quality and lots of it if we are even to survive next season. Let''s just wait and see.[/quote]The signings are bound to come. We need 9 to 10 more and will no doubt get them. I believe the real quality will be in the loans and from what Roeder has intimated htere could be 5 or 6 of them. They will be here much later when Prem clubs decide who they can release.[/quote]

[/quote]

So from your failedprotest we know you don''t understand people. Now you show us you don''t understand football in the current climate.

Shame we can''t loan you out smudger. Twtd would suit I should imagine.You plus Mr Carrow, Bly Bly Babes, Mellow Yellow and widdle.We''ll keep the old wizard................

................ he has occasionally shown his support for our club

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Shame we can''t loan you out smudger. Twtd would suit I should imagine.

You plus Mr Carrow, Bly Bly Babes, Mellow Yellow and widdle.

We''ll keep the old wizard................

................ he has occasionally shown his support for our club
[/quote]

Actually Walph all the mentioned posters have shown support for the club, the only person i''ve yet to see support the club is you. All you manage to ever support are the useless bunch in charge who have failed season after season to progress the club. What contribution have you ever made with regards to FOOTBALL on this site. Every poster has said something positive about the players or manager,fans,stadium but not you Walphy,not one post. Yep,you''re happy enough to defend the ones running the club down yet thats about it.......erm and you have the gall to question others support? Fool!

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

So from your failedprotest we know you don''t understand people. Now you show us you don''t understand football in the current climate.

[/quote]

What don''t I understand?

That a team full of loanees is not going to see NCFC do anything other than struggle???

Bless me for my lack of education... but whil you have been predicting play-offs for the last 3 years I have been predicting relegation.

Ask yourself, who has been nearer hitting the mark with their predictions?

I predict once again that we will do very well just to survive next season.

I expect the owners of a club that sells out 25,000 seats each week to provide a team that is capable of struggling just to stay in this league for a 4th successive season.

No doubt you expect me and many others to just shut up while you and the other fools slowly strangle this club of ours to death.

Oooops I forgot it''s not my club is it?  I am a Binner/Leicester fan blahblahblah... while you are just a joke!!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="Caaanary"][/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bless me for my lack of education... but whil you have been predicting play-offs for the last 3 years I have been predicting relegation.

Ask yourself, who has been nearer hitting the mark with their predictions?

[/quote]

Lol.

So Smudge mate - for the last three years Mystic Smudger has got his predictions wrong.

0%, very good