Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Ipswich Town fans left out by radio swap

They''ll just have to hop on the matchday scum-bus I guess! (Not enough of them do judging by their crowds, yet they all crawl out of the woodwork on derby day!)

I know David Patrick, he owns a Newsagents in Halesworth (my home town). I went out with his daughter when I was about 12! It didn''t last long with her coming from that background obviously!

So a few sad paupers will spend sat afternoon staring ahead with only silence for company................................ not much different to being at poorman road I suppose !

[quote user="C.T"]

poor little inbreds

HAHAHA!!!! [:D][:P] well done Marcus, you''ve truly started now!

[/quote]

Just because they come from Suffolk, does not make them inbreds. My mums family are from Suffolk and there is where I travelled from to watch City for 8 years or so before I moved to London. Call them Scummers etc, but not inbreds.

Sorry, touched a nerve there as I get sick of hearing that.

But funny that they have cancelled the radio, they will have to cough up for the tinterweb radio now[8-|].

This could be a smart move by Ipswich, now that some binners can no longer listen to their team useing the radio, perhaps this will now encourage them to actually buy a ticket at Portaloo Road and reduce the number of empty seats you see there every week... On second thoughts, this is Ipswich fans were talking about.

Classic binner "fan" on local news. When interviewed about not being able to get the Ipswich commentry said "I supppose I''ll have to listen to Norwich then"  What a true fan!!!

[quote user="canaries in Bed"][quote user="C.T"]

poor little inbreds

HAHAHA!!!! [:D][:P] well done Marcus, you''ve truly started now!

[/quote]

Just because they come from Suffolk, does not make them inbreds. My mums family are from Suffolk and there is where I travelled from to watch City for 8 years or so before I moved to London. Call them Scummers etc, but not inbreds.

Sorry, touched a nerve there as I get sick of hearing that.

But funny that they have cancelled the radio, they will have to cough up for the tinterweb radio now[8-|].

[/quote]

sorry mate[Y] no offence meant [:$]

I always throught that SGR stood for Sad Gits Radio [;)]

Back in the news for some reason - oh, yes the Ipswich papers caught up with the story today, as did Anglia TV.  So to hear the Anglia reporter describe it as a loss of a "VITAL SERVICE" to Ipswich make by blood bubble. We all know what real vital services are - and a bloody commercial radio station isn''t one of them. Neither is Anglia TV for that matter. Anglia News is pants and only worth it for goal replays and the weathergirls.Now I don''t give a hoot if Dipswich commentary is broadcast in Norfolk - I''m not listening to it anyway  - but it is a bit petty for City to tell teacher (Doomcaster: teacher''s pet), especially when everyone wants match broadcast regions extended all the way to the internet so City fans elsewhere can listen in without the problems of Canaries World.And what does this say about SGR''s Norfolk Gold station then? That

they''re more Ipswich fans in Norfolk than regular listenrs to Norfolk

Gold!

Yes Radio Suffolk lost their contract, rumour is that the club thought they were too critical. Seems that ITFC have made a big mistake here and didn''t too their research properly which is why their fans are blaming them and not us.

Well what do they expect ? trying to feel as important as Norwich City , I don''t know a little old town in a little old county trying to live above their station (pun intended).... [:D]....arrdee.