Sign in to follow this  
Steelsilver

Bookies Predicting Norwich Relegation!!!

[quote user="Steelsilver"]1 mill bet? you wanna put your money where your mouth is...then 1 mill it is...take it?[/quote]

what are you on about!?

jas :)

[quote user="Steelsilver"]1 mill bet? you wanna put your money where your mouth is...then 1 mill it is...take it?[/quote]

if you betting 1m surely its worth betting your 1m on the odds given on norwich to be relegated than 1/1 shot with jas?

no brain box are you

[quote user="Steelsilver"]1 mill bet? you wanna put your money where your mouth is...then 1 mill it is...take it?[/quote]I offered a £100 - £1000. This confirms your utter lack of realism and  very poor analysis of figures. If you can afford a million which I can''t you''ll obviously accept a bet of £1000 just to prove me wrong and afford yourself the opportunity to prove yourself right in the eyes of the forum.I await your confirmation of the acceptance of this bet and then I''ll ask arrdee to look after the cheques. OK?I know you won''t accept and whateevr credibility you think you may have had is about to be blown out the water.Deal?

lol! so if norwich got Relegated steel silver would expect 1 million pounds... wonder if he would pay it if we won the league?

Yet he''s turning down the chance of a pint in Squares, a friendly hand shake and a chat! what loony wouldnt go for the free beer!

Who said anything about £1 million? lol are you smoking something?

Personally if it was me I would accept a bet and whoever wins should donate it to a local charity, or accept the pint.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Yet he''s turning down the chance of a pint in Squares, a friendly hand shake and a chat! what loony wouldnt go for the free beer!

[/quote]

Somebody who has painted themselves into a corner and is refusing to admit that their original post was utter tosh, lol!! [:D][:D]

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]I remember when we were one of the favourites for relegation amongst the bookies - 2003/04...[/quote]

Ahhhhhhhh yes Pete, those were the days, good to see you BTW.

Sorry Steel you just made yourself look very stupid with that post.  Bet you a million quid!!, I havent said that since I was a little kid.  I think someone may be getting a little irate becuase his argument is being hammered at every turn.

Don''t worry mate, its happened to me, and Smudger got the better of me that time!!! Oh the shame...

thinly veiled im 14yr old kid who pretends im rich and out prices everyone  thread

[quote user="Steelsilver"]To nutty nigel, a month ago i believed our kitty was no more then £1.5 million for transfers, which i said would leade to many freebies...loans....and some younger youth players creeping in. I still believe this is the case...or very close to. We''re struggling to buy a semi-quality player in Bell for 600k and we only offered 300k, or close to. Simply...we cannot afford to pay 600k-700k for this player because simply...we don''t have that as thats 1/3 or the budget, and if u do the math...we need 9 or more players to come in. I''m judging the 90% by the number of posts here...posts in the edp and pink un....and comments made by supporters. Only very few now believe we have a ''war chest'' as what was almost made to make us believe.[/quote]Steelsilver. Where do you get those figures ?

You say "we cannot afford to pay 600k-700k for this player". Can you provide a link where it says that we are actually interested in him and that we have made a bid ?

Can you also provide a link where the club have announced what our "war chest" is ?

Finally, challenging people to bets of £1m makes me wonder......

You''re not Michael Carroll are you ?

lol no because Michael Carroll can''t read or write, plus he doesn''t have much of his millions left to play with, all his chavvy mates have creamed that away nicely for him.

Hahahaha, It''s like being 5 years old again. Bet my Dad could run faster than your Dad!

Moron.

[quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

Hahahaha, It''s like being 5 years old again. Bet my Dad could run faster than your Dad!

Moron.

[/quote]

Bet you a million quid he couldn''t.  My Dad is well fast....

for gods sake

THE BOOKIES LIST WOLVES AS PROMOTION FAVOURITES EVERY YEAR

do we ever go up? no

bookies are usually right but not always

there are far far worst teams than norwich city

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"][quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

Moron.

[/quote]

[/quote]

TWO Million, Wait no, my Dad is in his late sixties so has probably lost his pace........ Dammit.

[quote user="norwichsnewfinest"][quote user="Carlos Valderrama"][quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

Moron.

[/quote]

[/quote]

TWO Million, Wait no, my Dad is in his late sixties so has probably lost his pace........ Dammit.

[/quote]

Thats OK, my dad is in his early 60''s so it should be a pretty fair run thing.  Do I get special odds because my Dad is asthmatic? Your 2 million to my 1?

My Dad''s actually fitter than I am, and he''s in his fifties... he''s more of a distance runner though, not sure how effective he''d be in a sprint these days... so what sort of race are we talking about? Now if it was a bike race, my Dad would probably kick arse for such is his forte and passion...That''s it! I bet a Squillion pounds that my Dad could beat your Dad in a Cross Country Bike Race... be warned though, if I do lose I may not pay up but instead take my toys home in a huff...

[quote user="ELMO"]MY DADDY WON THE EGG AND SPOON RACE LAST YEAR SO BLAH BLAH BLAH[/quote]

So Blah Blah Blah what [:^)] Came second [:^)][:^)]

Always the bridesmaid.................

[sn]

[quote user="Steelsilver"] Not having 600k is no excuse to not buying a quality player!!! [/quote]

So not having enough money is not a good excuse for not buying something - you dont work for one of those nice debt consolidation companies do you?  Maybe I will pop into Tescos on my way home and try that approach with them over why I want to purchase a bottle of Krug with my £10 note....

Have we all forgotten the "3 year plan"  statement GR made. If he is looking to promotion in 3 years time then don`t be surprised at the level of young and cheap players......

( runs for cover)

[quote user="McCanary"]

Have we all forgotten the "3 year plan"  statement GR made. If he is looking to promotion in 3 years time then don`t be surprised at the level of young and cheap players......

( runs for cover)

[/quote]you''re behind the sofa.....I can see your leg sticking out![;)]

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"][quote user="McCanary"]

( runs for cover)

[/quote]

you''re behind the sofa.....I can see your leg sticking out![;)]
[/quote]

"No longer the national hide and seek champion, McCanary sidled quietly away"..........

[quote user="McCanary"][quote user="rum-ole-boy"][quote user="McCanary"]

( runs for cover)

[/quote]you''re behind the sofa.....I can see your leg sticking out![;)][/quote]

"No longer the national hide and seek champion, McCanary sidled quietly away"..........

[/quote]Rum-ole-boy stands on podeum and basks in hide and seek glory

[quote user="norwichsnewfinest"][quote user="Carlos Valderrama"][quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

Moron.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

he''d still outpace Hartson...