Sign in to follow this  
Pinks

I think its defo

Looking at the Blackpool forum the bloke Binner Bullard seemed sure that Wes Hoolahan was coming to Norwich.

http://www.blackpool.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=10127&start=97

Well this post got me thinking...

"I seem to remember he posted a picture on here with himself and Wes wearing dinner suits, a few months back, and I''m sure he mentioned then that he (Bullard) was married to Wes''s sister".

http://www.blackpool.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=9132&posts=4#M83722

Viola.....

Hetty Wainthrop or what?

[quote]Hetty Wainthrop or what?[/quote]

I suppose the one on the right looks a little bit like Hetty Wainthrop, but it''s only a passing resemblance.  More like Chris Moyles if you ask me.

Oh.

PLease say Hoolahan is the guy on the left... otherwise I think we''ve made a terrible mistake!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

you should cut down on your pork life, mate, Get some Exercise!

jas :)

[/quote]

..."All the people"!

After looking at the same evidence it appears that Ween-Nasty is right, this really could be a Binner telling the truth for once, if it comes to fruition I fully expect to see flying pigs and genies as well!

[quote user="Iwan is God"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

..."All the people"!

[/quote]

...feed the sparra''s

Good one - took me a while to get that..!!

Wycombe Canary, I am thinking of moving to High Wycombe, whats it like?

[quote user="Iwan is God"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

..."All the people"!

[/quote]

[8]So many people [8]

great news. also i think it was ncfc canary or sumthing like that posted a thread on here yesterday saying that wes is having a medical on monday didnt he?? could be the truth i hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats def Hoolahan in the photo but the other guy could be anyone.......and I very much doubt hes married to Hoolahans sister - Unless shes a PROPER minger of course.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

Thats def Hoolahan in the photo but the other guy could be anyone.......and I very much doubt hes married to Hoolahans sister - Unless shes a PROPER minger of course.

[/quote]

Yes, good point! Damn! My optomism is hard to keep!

Salhuddin:

My job and (subsequently) wife brought me to Wycombe around 22 years ago. Housing is expensive as it''s "commuter belt" and in all honesty it can be typical rat-race, Home Counties type environment. Maybe 20 years ago this area would have been considered one of THE places to live (good jobs, high wages etc) - in my opinion if you can get to the outlying suburbs/villages (and some are really nice) then that would be prefferable to the centre of town. Shopping is ok (new Eden centre just opened), good access to other towns and of course London/Midlands etc. Depends what you want - schooling is quite good, but you need to be selective - like any town, there are areas you avoid etc...but also good local sports facilities/teams etc.

In all, and being perfectly honest, I would move back to Naarfolk tomorrow - (but my wife won''t and my kids are settled here, so this is where I stay) - but, I was brought up on a farm (no surprises there) so it could be that I just miss a more laid-back lifestyle as opposed to the 100mph I have at present........and of course, I dont get to CR very often. BUT I do have easy access to Watford, QPR, Reading, Coventry etc etc AND I know of 8 NCFC fans here other than my own family (yep, even though my son & daughter were born here, they are NCFC fans and it was a condition of getting married that my wife became one as well).

To sum up, for the most part it''s fine - but a hell of a long way to the coast...!!

Many thanks, any move would be in about two years time probably, but wycombe or surrounding area looks like a likely destination.

[quote user="wycombe canary"]

Salhuddin:

My job and (subsequently) wife brought me to Wycombe around 22 years ago. Housing is expensive as it''s "commuter belt" and in all honesty it can be typical rat-race, Home Counties type environment. Maybe 20 years ago this area would have been considered one of THE places to live (good jobs, high wages etc) - in my opinion if you can get to the outlying suburbs/villages (and some are really nice) then that would be prefferable to the centre of town. Shopping is ok (new Eden centre just opened), good access to other towns and of course London/Midlands etc. Depends what you want - schooling is quite good, but you need to be selective - like any town, there are areas you avoid etc...but also good local sports facilities/teams etc.

In all, and being perfectly honest, I would move back to Naarfolk tomorrow - (but my wife won''t and my kids are settled here, so this is where I stay) - but, I was brought up on a farm (no surprises there) so it could be that I just miss a more laid-back lifestyle as opposed to the 100mph I have at present........and of course, I dont get to CR very often. BUT I do have easy access to Watford, QPR, Reading, Coventry etc etc AND I know of 8 NCFC fans here other than my own family (yep, even though my son & daughter were born here, they are NCFC fans and it was a condition of getting married that my wife became one as well).

To sum up, for the most part it''s fine - but a hell of a long way to the coast...!!

[/quote]

They always come back in the end........[:)]

[/quote]

Or he''s minted (unusual for a Binner granted)…

The worrying thing is most of the Blackpool fans in that topic don''t seem to bothered if he leaves... i personally think he''s a good player but they don''t seem to rate him that highly.

Hope so dude... from what i''ve seen of him he looks a classy little player, but they probably get to see him every week and would be better judges than you or i.

Personally I think Hoolahan is overrated as he is pretty weak and doesnt score many goals, but he has got excellent close control and takes on players with ease and creates plenty of opportunities/chances. I think he is worth the 250k, not a bad replacement for Hucks, but there probably isnt much better out there that we could get for that price.

As for Bell, he could surprise a few people, he has a hell of a shot on him, takes players on, strong and pacey and has a great range of passing and crossing. Could be a bargain! As he predominantly plays on the right side, I think Chadders or Croft could be off.

I still think George Boyd of P''Boro is the best replacement, he scores and makes goals in quantity.

[/quote]

He supposedly has a release clause in his contract, so he''s probably going to the club which offers him the most money! Might possibly be us if the board is prepared to back roeder!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Iwan is God"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

..."All the people"!

[/quote]

[8]So many people [8]

[/quote]

[8] They all go hand in hand.. hand in hand through their... PARK LIFE[8]

they were twice the band Oasis were... they should never have released Country house! thats what did them in the end :(

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Iwan is God"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

..."All the people"!

[/quote]

[8]So many people [8]

[/quote]

[8] They all go hand in hand.. hand in hand through their... PARK LIFE[8]

they were twice the band Oasis were... they should never have released Country house! thats what did them in the end :(

[/quote]Ahhhhh, but the correct answer when you''re asked who did you prefer out of Oasis and Blur is surely.........................................Pulp [^o)]