Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Huckerby set to move to San Jose Earthquakes

Word from the USA is that Hucks is set to snub Brennan, Robinson and Toronto for the allure of San Jose and  former Ipswich defender and current manager Frank Yallop.

Supposeably Hucks has talked to Yallop and is very impressed with what the club are all about.

I''ve been trying to find a link but so far no luck. Will keep you updated!

Good luck to the man; I wonder if San Jose is closer to home than Toronto? That might have been part of it.

This is where Pete ( mod) comes in and puts up a piccie of their shirt and their prices to order online [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]This is where Pete ( mod) comes in and puts up a piccie of their shirt and their prices to order online [:D][/quote]

''Huckerby'' written in white would look rather fetching on the back of this - Very visable from the dug-out.  :)

http://mls.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pMLB2-4556892reg.jpg

btw:

2008 adidas San Jose Earthquakes Authentic Home Jersey

For orders over $75 take $10 off. For orders over $100 take **
Our Price: $79.99

''Discovery claim'' ?? - I probably know what one of these is, but I don''t even want to think about it. Have they changed the term corner kick to ''last quarter angled tap in'' yet? LQATI in the ''stats''..........Hmmmmm....... Hickerby had 7 LQATI''s in todays game, and now he''s probably as phished as a lord. 

[quote user="AndyJR"]

[quote user="cityangel"]This is where Pete ( mod) comes in and puts up a piccie of their shirt and their prices to order online [:D][/quote]

''Huckerby'' written in white would look rather fetching on the back of this - Very visable from the dug-out.  :)

http://mls.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pMLB2-4556892reg.jpg

btw:

2008 adidas San Jose Earthquakes Authentic Home Jersey

For orders over $75 take $10 off. For orders over $100 take **
Our Price: $79.99

[/quote]

Thanks Andy [:D]

[quote user="Wings"]Good luck to the man; I wonder if San Jose is closer to home than Toronto? That might have been part of it.[/quote]

Best climate in North America. Incidentally Wings, it''s 3000 miles further away from home for Darren and, I should also say to NewYorkCanary, it''s actually Southern California.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Wings"]Good luck to the man; I wonder if San Jose is closer to home than Toronto? That might have been part of it.[/quote]

Best climate in North America. Incidentally Wings, it''s 3000 miles further away from home for Darren and, I should also say to NewYorkCanary, it''s actually Southern California.

[/quote]

now i had a feeling that was the case, but not being a Septic Tank, what would i know [;)].

[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/mwncfc/SanJoseorToronto.jpg[/IMG]San Jose or Toronto?Hmm, I much prefer Toronto''s shirt. C''mon, Hucks, don''t let me down, I know it''s probably colder in Toronto, but I really don''t like San Jose'' shirts

[IMG]http://i30.tinypic.com/51dg7o.png[/IMG]

I like San Jose''s shirt for some reason. Thats how it would look with Huckerby on the back, if he had the number 6.

Good luck to Hucks, hope it all works out good. 

He can come and party it up in Vegas with me any time.

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]

I like San Jose''s shirt for some reason. Thats how it would look with Huckerby on the back, if he had the number 6.

[/quote]

I like the San Jose shirt better too [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="NegativeVibes"]

[/quote]

I like the San Jose shirt better too [:D]

[/quote]

Every good wish to Mr H.  He has the prospect of at least two good years of hopefully enjoying himself and making lots of money.

Sees City Angel researching the internet for bargain flights to LA.  And why not?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

Southern? Splutter.. don''t tell that to anyone who lives in the Bay Area... quite agree its the best weather in the US though... maybe anywhere...

[quote user="sjeinusa sjeinusa"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote] Southern? Splutter.. don''t tell that to anyone who lives in the Bay Area... quite agree its the best weather in the US though... maybe anywhere...[/quote]

You''ve been registered for 3 and a half years and this post was your first, how odd!

[quote user="sjeinusa sjeinusa"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote] Southern? Splutter.. don''t tell that to anyone who lives in the Bay Area... quite agree its the best weather in the US though... maybe anywhere...[/quote]

How foolish of me.....I "read" San Jose but I "thought" San Diego. This is an age related problem I''m sure. 

San Jose is in Santa Clara County (within Silicon Valley), which is considered the southern end of the San Francisco Bay Area.  Call it middle-California, but is its considerably closer to San Fran, as opposed to LA or San Diego (those parts of CA I consider Southern California).

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="sjeinusa sjeinusa"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

How foolish of me.....I "read" San Jose but I "thought" San Diego. This is an age related problem I''m sure. 

[/quote]Do you know the way to San Jose?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="sjeinusa sjeinusa"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

Do you know the way to San Jose?
[/quote]

Yes, but......( Darren should remember...)

Put a hundred down and buy a car.
In a week, maybe two, they''ll make you a star
Weeks turn into years. How quck they pass
And all the stars that never were
Are parking cars and pumping gas

Toronto weather is proper weather; hot in summer (yes

really hot) and

fantastically cold in winter with lots of snow. I lived there for a

year and had an awesome time, I think Hucks would too. It''s not the

most aesthetically pleasing city (conrete cereal boxes) but there''s

loads going on, the people are great, lots to do and the girls are

luurverly... it''s also only 6 or so hours flight home, less than it