Sign in to follow this  
england1966

first signing...

I''m pretty sure his loan was a view to a permenant for about 400k.... but thats obviously speculation so this may be old news.

[quote user="Polar"]I''m pretty sure his loan was a view to a permenant for about 400k.... but thats obviously speculation so this may be old news.
[/quote]

Since when do emergency loans hold a view to a permanent signing? If we got Rigters for £400k it would be the bargain of the century.

They can do whatever - look at when we signed Etuhu a couple of seasons ago.  Preston tried to deny it but the deal was already sorted when we took him on loan.

Don''t shoot the messenger, i have no idea about the technicalities of the loan system i''m just repeating what i heard at the time. And how much has the loan system been abused this season? Howard signing for Leicester three days before the opening of the window due to emergency reasons was a complete mockery of it so this may be possible.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="Polar"]I''m pretty sure his loan was a view to a permenant for about 400k.... but thats obviously speculation so this may be old news.
[/quote]

Since when do emergency loans hold a view to a permanent signing? If we got Rigters for £400k it would be the bargain of the century.

[/quote]

wolves signed kightly and mcindoe on the emmergency loan and purchased them for agreed fee when the window was open! this sort of deal is defiantly capable of happening

well I hope its true, he certainly has potential and is going to be hungry to perform.

[/quote]

you may be right.. but i doubt we would of sent him back to Blackburn when injured if this was the case.. we just would of kept him here and got him fit ourselves surely?

jas :)

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

wolves signed kightly and mcindoe on the emmergency loan and purchased them for agreed fee when the window was open! this sort of deal is defiantly capable of happening

[/quote]

so knowone cares about wolves how many times do you need to be told :)

[quote user="Jim Smith"]I predict the first signings name will have a certain ring to it!.[/quote]

And sound like a certain popular packet of crisps. [:P]

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="Jim Smith"]I predict the first signings name will have a certain ring to it!.[/quote]

And sound like a certain popular packet of crisps. [:P]

[/quote]

Is there a player called Cheese and Onion?

Is that like vennegor of hesselink ??