Sign in to follow this  
Branston Pickle

GOOD LUCK LOWESTOFT

Not related particularly to Norwich I know, but I just wanted to wish Lowestoft all the best for tomorrow''s FA Vase final.

I''m going with some friends who support sides ranging from Brentford to Fulham to the binners - we decided it was an ideal opportunity to see the new Wembley whilst supporting a local side....but perhaps it also shows psychologically that we all have a feeling that our own sides won''t be getting there any time soon?!!

Yes, come on you Trawlerboys.  I hope you enjoyed your half-time parade at Carrow Road last week, and don''t forget that I placed the directions to the Colney training ground in the glove compartment of the team bus.  Any time you fancy a trial, please drop by.  We''ve got plenty of space most of the year round, and who knows what might happen if you look reasonably able to kick a ball straight?OTBC

[quote user="Chops Doncaster"]Yes, come on you Trawlerboys.  I hope you enjoyed your half-time parade at Carrow Road last week, and don''t forget that I placed the directions to the Colney training ground in the glove compartment of the team bus.  Any time you fancy a trial, please drop by.  We''ve got plenty of space most of the year round, and who knows what might happen if you look reasonably able to kick a ball straight?

OTBC

[/quote]

Ah ha! Alan Partridge here from Radio Norwich. I''ll be following the Trawlerboys to Wembley to report any good news back to my good friend Neil. He''s a C.E.O at Carrow Road y''know! [:)]

Seriously though Come on the Trawlerboys bring the Vase back to SUFFOLK! OH S**T!

Interviewed the Kirkham manager Mick Fuller on my radio show today (lowestoft didnt get back to us) and he is a throughly nice bloke, but will still be rooting for Lowestoft.

I fully agree with the sentiments raised in this thread. I''m leaving from Lowestoft tomorrow morning with some mates on the 08:30 train from the station, going right the way through to London - should be about 450 fans in total on that train! No colours are allowed on the train according to the Lowestoft Journal the other Friday, but no matter about that.

I''m originally from Lowestoft and I can''t wait for tomorrow to come round - what a great day and experience it should be tomorrow. I think we''ve sold in excess of around 15,000 tickets and the FA have confirmed that tickets are still available to buy on the day at Wembley.

If we go there and lose, I''ll still be proud of them but if we definitely win (which I think we will) - then that will just be fantastic!!

COME ON YOU TRAWLERBOYS!!!!