Sign in to follow this  
Being Jan Kristiansen...

Ipswich Miss Out by 2 Points

Ah... if only Jamie hadn''t scored our inbred friends would of been there...

how inconsiderate of jamie.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!2-0 and you F**ked it up!

I waiting for a comment or two from out recent regulars on this board that couldn''t shut up after the scum beat us, how positive and cocky they were and I said, please remember to pay us a visit on the Pink''un when you fail to make the play offs, so fingers crossed they might drop by!

[quote user="Marty"]I waiting for a comment or two from out recent regulars on this board that couldn''t shut up after the scum beat us, how positive and cocky they were and I said, please remember to pay us a visit on the Pink''un when you fail to make the play offs, so fingers crossed they might drop by!
[/quote]

Not much hope of that Marty, they''re still too busy trying to untie their 6 fingers which they had crossed today but ultimately embarrassed themselves yet again.

Plus do they have electricity in Ipswich yet?

Nah, they''re all off on their open bus tour, didn''t you know that the ground was all but empty for their lap of honour?all celebrating some game from about 30 years ago, word is they won something?

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha 2-0 and you F**ked it up

How very, very sad that they and the Wolves both missed out on the play-offs and Leicester got relegated, apart from our loss today it''s nearly perfect.

[quote user="chicken"]You have to feel for Wolves! Missed out on the slimmest possible goal difference![/quote]Ipswich and Wolves missing out, it doesn''t make up for our shite season but it''s certainly brightened up my day!!!Where''s weluvwba [;)]

How can you laugh at Ipswich after the season you have had??

4-1!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahh

1-0 up and you fucked it up!!!!

[quote user="sam"]

4-1!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

who do you support my moronic friend- let me guess...

[quote user="sam"]

4-1!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Oh I see, you want us to start laughing at you again, okay - where were we.... oh yeah.. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! [:D][:D]   

Champions League and you f**ked it up. I should keep my mouth shut about incredible slides into failure if I were you. In the dictionary next to the entry for cheating failures it just says ''see Leeds United''. Lol!!     

[quote user="sam"]

4-1!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

I can''t believe you, I really can''t. First of all, the amount of posts you have on this forum for a team who you appear to ''dislike'' is ridiculous. Got nothing better to do, troll?

Secondly, someone told me you have a Norwich City season ticket. Which is insane considering you take the p*ss out of Norwich all the time and claim to support Leeds.

I will laugh when Leeds lose in the play-offs hahahaha.

[quote user="sam"]

4-1!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]excellent, we''ve found one, oh please come back and let us laugh at you!Whilst not wanting to appear smug we were pretty much relegated earlier in the season and we survived, yes much improvement is neeeded but you, well I though you lot were going to be promoted, at least that''s what some of your suffolk repitles were saying. So what went wrong? please do come back and tell us, I promise to lend a sympathetic ear (snigger)!

Marty Sam is a leeds fan...which means we can laugh even more.... on the theme of amazing slides to failure."We''re the Champions of Europe! because we lost to bayern munich 2-0 in a final way back when - and we''re in league one - we''re the champions of europe"

I can''t wait for "tractorboysgoinup" to come back on here and tell us where it all went wrong, with a username like that you have to be a smug git and an idiot!

So come on then... where did it all go worng chap???

P.S time to change your username!!!

[quote user="Being Jan Kristiansen..."]I wonder which two points they will be most gutted to have thrown away?????? I look forward to getting our revenge next season.[/quote]

Yes, all that and I don''t have much time for Ipswich. But if you look at the Played 46 League Table I''d like to be where they are, rather than being relegated or hanging on by the skin of their teeth as I think you did.

That''s just me, of course.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="chicken"]You have to feel for Wolves! Missed out on the slimmest possible goal difference!
[/quote]

Ipswich and Wolves missing out, it doesn''t make up for our shite season but it''s certainly brightened up my day!!!

Where''s weluvwba [;)]
[/quote]

hate to sound bitter, and i know we all start on same points come august

but id much rather be were we are than were you are

we been utter shite yet come 7th, so we know we can do something in this league if we play well, keep squad and keep certain players fit like kightly

on other side i must missed your score today?

[quote user="buy mattock if you had anysense mick"]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="chicken"]You have to feel for Wolves! Missed out on the slimmest possible goal difference!
[/quote]

Ipswich and Wolves missing out, it doesn''t make up for our shite season but it''s certainly brightened up my day!!!

Where''s weluvwba [;)]
[/quote]

we been utter shite yet come 7th, so we know we can do something in this league if we play well, keep squad and keep certain players fit like kightly

on other side i must missed your score today?

[/quote]

To be honest, I think that you should at least try and make sure that your user name isn''t so all over the place. [:D] 

[quote user="buy mattock if you had anysense mick"]

[/quote]Really? What, in Wolverhampton! Are you sure about that? [;)]

They had a much better season than us though and they''ll also have money to spend next year which we won''t.

The title of this thread says it all:

"Ipswich miss out by 2 points"

It could just as well of said:

"Norwich miss out by 15 points"

You won''t be laughing this time next season when once again you are heading for mid-table or below and we are pushing for back to back promotions. Some squad you will have left at the end of this season, will require about 7 or 8 new players with no money, oh dear.

I was delighted to see that we did our bit to prevent that swineherd from Portaloo Road from reaching the play-offs. It makes our awful season a little bit easier to accept. Still, if they had made the play-offs, they would probably have mucked it up again anyway.

[quote user="sam"]

You won''t be laughing this time next season when once again you are heading for mid-table or below and we are pushing for back to back promotions. Some squad you will have left at the end of this season, will require about 7 or 8 new players with no money, oh dear.

[/quote]

Bull hang~! you wont even get out of league 1 this season! your small time now.. accept it!

jas :)

[quote user="sam"]

[/quote]

In your dreams, muppet. How on earth can you make bold predictions such as this at this early stage? How old are you, seven? Go out in that lovely sunshine and play with your Action Man.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="sam"]

[/quote]

Bull hang~! you wont even get out of league 1 this season! your small time now.. accept it!

jas :)

[/quote]its hard to take leeds fans seriously.... back to back promotions! haha, dellusional. you have no money, your club is run by an idiot and you will most probably fail in the play offs and if by some miracle you get through you will just be cannon fodder in the championship.remember, to strengthen your squad this season you bought Andy Hughes!

[quote user="sam"]

[/quote]

You''re a strange person aren''y you. So your point is that Ipswich have finished above us therefore are in a better position than us but, by some bizarre logic, the fact that we have finished WAY above you means that you are somehow in a better position than us also.

How does that work you dimwitted simpleton ?!?!   I assume that you would swap league positions with us? If not, I''ll be very interested to hear the reason why!!

[quote user="sam"]

[/quote]

Leeds missed out on 15 points as well......................................................I stand corrected

[quote user="sam"]

[/quote]

Have you ever heard of "whats is good for the goose is good for the gander"? We have had Ipsh*t fans on here taking the mick out of us this season and it''s pay back time. We can have a go back because its a Norwich forum and they are our rivals. You can''t relate because you are a Leeds fan. Perhaps if you put yourself in our shoes and imagine fans who dislike you lot (there must be loads) were taking the mick about your 15 point deduction, you''d take the opportunity to turn the tables.

Its very nice to hear your objective views on this website but when Ipswich are involved I suggest you zip it