Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free Bet this weekend.

I shall be awake and alert this evening ready to take your selections with me to the office tomorrow in order to ring them through to Dixmar ,

I think I could perhaps name those 4 selections you have already selected , which just goes to show how much the Pickers have helped , remember P''boro the Free Bet Pickers will never let you down . You just need those last 2 to complete the jig saw .

I hope you are enjoying making the final selections this week . I know you are . Have you noticed on my line of fame I always leave a comma after Fellas name  and not a full stop ? That''s because I expect to be adding P''boro to that line . If not we will all have fun watching those results coming in . That''s what the Free Bet is all about  Norwich City fans having fun . No other club has that enjoyment . Talk to all you lovely old Pickers later .[Y] arrdee . 

Yankee,2,Fellas,                         £177-13p.

I''m going for a hat-trick of winning naps this week with

MK Dons to win away at Barnet.

Best of luck with your choices P''boro Canary.

I read Free Bet every weekend and agree with most picks, but have never posted my own, so here goes!.....

East Fife vs Elgin

East Fife are running away with the division, and won at Elgin''s place earlier in the season. Elgin have picked up some good results of late, but I can only see this going one way.

Good luck everyone!

OK Arrdee - its past 9PM and alas it looks like the mods are on strike for the last two and a half hours so I am going to have to say sorry to anyone who has posted a tip tonight that I have not seen and go with what we have.  As I said before I think England generally offers thin pickings this weekend so I am going to err towards our tartan friends for the most part, add a bit of Gallic flair and finally as near a certain away win as I can spot anywhere.

The six I have settled on are:

Airdrie v Berwick - home win

Rangers v Gretna - home win

Hamilton v Livingston - home win

Ross County v Queens Park - home win

Lyon v Metz - home win

Newcastle v Man Utd - away win

It was a close call on Peterborough at Macclesfield by the way but local knowledge tells me the Posh might be in for a slip up this weekend.

Thanks to all who posted tips and sorry to those I have ignored (especially if they turn out better than my selections). [:)]

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Bristol Rovers omitted again. Ignore them at your peril (but good luck with your selections).[/quote]Have to agree Pete. I love Bristols !!   [:P][:P][:P]

[quote user="leedscanary"]

I''m gonna have this week off, pickers. Can''t see anything that really floats my boat this week, and a bit down in the dumps after last week. If memory serves me correctly, the last twice we''ve been one away,its my nap thats let us down.

Good luck P''boro, give Dixmar a good spanking for us all this week!

Leeds Canary (young gun!)

[/quote]

Now Leeds ,whats all this down in the dumps thing ? We don''t do down in the dumps on the Free Bet pages , there are no sorrows on the Free Bet threads , it just some fun for you lovely old City fans to enjoy . Now Young Gun I don''t want to hear anymore talk about down in the dumps o.k.? that''s not the idea at all . Whats the point of me putting the Free Bet on if my Pickers are going to feel down in the dumps ? sort of defeating the object somewhat , You know there is no finger pointing on the Free Bet , arrdee wont have that in any shape or form o.k ?.[Y] arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,                                                £177-13p

Yep you lovely old Pickers the bet is on thanks P''boro Canary , a wonderful job well done and don''t they all look like winners ?

Airdrie-------------------------2-7-----P''boro C, Norchance 1,   7rew,

Rangers------------------------1-8-----Cosmic T Lappinitup,

Hamilton-----------------------8-13----Yankee C

Ross county--------------------4-11----Fellas, Nutty Nigel

Lyon---------------------------2-9-----Trent C , arrdee

Man utd------------------------1-2-----P''boro C

Which will win the Academy £48-41p I cant see how we can fail with those selections , they all look nailed on . So once again thanks P''boro a wonderful Stirling job, well done , [Y] talk to you lovely old Pickers soon . Good luck all . arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,                                        £177-13p

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Bristol Rovers omitted again. Ignore them at your peril (but good luck with your selections).[/quote]

If its any consolation to you Pete I have them on my own line at the wonderful odds of 6-4 . I don''t think I would have put them in without your assurance . Well its all a bit of fun after all . arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,                            £177-13p

Now arrdee wants to know why we didn''t get a selection from "blahblahblah" this week ? as we consider you as a heavyweight amongst us Pickers . What has happened Blah ? I hope it was nothing I have said . Have you turned your back on us forever ? as we all value your selections so highly . If I have lost my most trusted Picker , the one that started off with me in those early days ,what is the point of carrying on with the Free Bet ? . Heartbroken arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,                                £177-13p

Hamilton winning. Ross County winning. Airdrie called off. 

Think it knocks our return down to around £35 off the top of my head. Looking reasonably good for a winning week though.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]

Hamilton winning. Ross County winning. Airdrie called off. 

Think it knocks our return down to around £35 off the top of my head. Looking reasonably good for a winning week though.

[/quote]

so far so good, not sure utd so clear cut as everyone expecting it to be though

reckon utd will win but wouldnt be at all suprised with 0-0

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

It was a close call on Peterborough at Macclesfield by the way but local knowledge tells me the Posh might be in for a slip up this weekend.

[/quote]

Oh ye of little faith.[:D][:D]

Thats my hatrick in the bag.[:P]

[quote user="inch_high"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

[/quote]

Oh ye of little faith.[:D][:D]

Thats my hatrick in the bag.[:P]

[/quote]

D''OOOH [:$]

[quote user="we8wba"]

so far so good, not sure utd so clear cut as everyone expecting it to be though

reckon utd will win but wouldnt be at all suprised with 0-0

[/quote]

Newcastle 0 Man Utd 2 - you beauty!

Lyon also 1-0 up on Metz at half time.

Must admit I thought it was all blown though when Queens Park came back from 2-0 down to equalise a against Ross County but a late winner got us back on track.

Sorry I haven''t been able to congratulate you P''boro as my computer has been down yet again , I have sorted it out now once and for all , I must tell you all about it sometime , my phone call to sky , I can see the funny side of it now but at the time it wasn''t funny at all.

Yes well done P''boro it looks as if we are home and hosed just waiting for Rangers to finish it off . I am getting ready to add your name on my line of fame as you qualify with 5 correct , that is what we call for at least 5 or 6 , then we have Fellas who forecast 7 correct , All lovely stuff . I know Nutty is as proud as I am ,we have come a long way eh! talented one , since those early days . Well done you lovely old Pickers and of course P''boro .Talk to you all later .[Y] arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,

Anyone know how Rangers are doing ? not that I am worried . Its home and hosed don''t you know.[Y] arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,                                                £177-13p.

Yes , Yes , Yes, my babies, Rangers are winning 2 .0 at half time .we must be there , I can''t see Gretna coming back from that ,can you ?

Any idea what we have won Canarygeorge ? it must take us over £200 for the season ,you know its on going ,there are lots more to be won before the season is out .

I hope you are feeling proud P''boro , I am, I like to think I know my Pickers and I know I picked a winner in you , I do watch all you Pickers like a hawk watching all your selections and making up my own mind on you all .

This season all the weeks are filled for the Picker making the final selections . Next season if I can secure a Free Bet with Dixmar Racing and I am alive and well , I will be making my rota from day one , and some of you wont believe the first Pickers I will be coming  up with .

Once again well done P''boro .I cant wait to add you to my line of fame , In fact look below .[Y]  arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,                              £??????

Congratulations on a great result! Also Rangers finished off my 7 match accumulator which netted me 42 quid from a £1 stake! Good weekend all round.

tom bombing

we seem to be conquering this more weeks than not nowadays

if we dont win most weeks we tend to come close and with bit luck could prob won the past 6 or so weeks

well done to everyone who posts

lets keep the form up and the ball rolling