Sign in to follow this  
Yellowfuture

TELEVISION COVERAGE OF REPLAYS

anyone else think its absolute bs that liverlose is on tonight?

i mean the 1st game wasnt particalrly exciting and only entertaining bit was lutons goal

i understand why they put it on with luton etc...

but for us viewers

reading v spurs look fantastic tie to me

bury v norwich - chance upset or norwich continue on run look good, although would never have sniff on tele

i would put liverpools landslide win tonight as the worst tie to watch of the round to be honest

maybe just personal opinon but landslide and it was expected, 1-0 then its just plain boring

[quote]anyone else think its absolute bs that liverlose is on tonight?[/quote]The bloke who does the descriptions on skysports.com thinks the same as you I reckon.  Really whets the appetite for a competitive match, no ? [:s]Liverpool v Luton7.30pm, Sky Sports 2Coverage

of the third-round replay from Anfield, where the gate receipts will be

as important as the result for League One Luton. Manager Kevin

Blackwell, who leaves the club next month, has seen key players sold by

the administrator since the 1-1 draw at Kenilworth Road, and he faces a

tough task even to get a side out.

[quote user="Bob"]I think they''re going to feature all of the replays in highlights after the main game on BBC tonight mate.[/quote]

Good. Thanks 

Basically we want as little coverage as possible on MOTD tonight - because for us to feature heavily in the highlights means we''ve lost!

I''d be more than happy with a ten second voiceover that describes our workmanlike 1-0 win...

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]Sheff Wed vs Derby and Barnet vs Swindon have been postponed, so hopefully that gets us a few more seconds of highlights![/quote]Lets just hope that the result goes our way then . . . . else I wouldn''t want any highlights!

Radio Norfolk 7 - 10.30

BBC Match highlights 10.30 - 11.15

ITV Anglia Soccer night 11.05 - 11.35 (bugger, overlap) Why did they move it to Tuesday !

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]Sheff Wed vs Derby and Barnet vs Swindon have been postponed, so hopefully that gets us a few more seconds of highlights![/quote]

Yay we get to watch a few more seconds of Utter tosh then