Sign in to follow this  
IRN-BRU

'Tiny' signing today

[quote user="Punting Canary"]

I have heard the same today Reody Cant Fail from someone who is well connected at the club.  Am told discussions are well under way and we are favourite to get Taylor even though a couple of other clubs have offered more.  These things can fall through and as someone else mentioned much depends on things that happen at Birmingham but a deal for Taylor, and a striker from the same club are definitely on the table.  If the deal for the striker falls through an approach might be made for Eastwood at Wolves.  The idea of taking Earnie back on loan was floated to Derby but it is likely that he will be too expensive.

[/quote]

Makes sense really, why sell Taylor at the start of the window? Hawk him round, all the while knowing that you''ve got money in the bank for him off us on Jan 31st if all else fails?

I''d do the same.

Didn''t know about the BCFC striker as I only asked about Tiny.

One from Birmingham that we could do far far worse than be interested in is "Sone Alluko" who is currently on loan at Aberdeen. England U18 player had a bad injury prob for a while which held him back but to me looks like a young Ruel Fox in many respects. Bizarrely was in my daughters class through school and Aberdeen managers nephew works for me so have had tendency to keep weather eye on young Sone.

Think he would excel at our level and would deffo be Prem class in 2 years max if playing for team like us. Though an old fave of mine Keith Bertschin seems to have his measure and is following his development closely.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]oh i must have forgot to say, that my mums, cousins, former dogs owner, once used to go out with Robert green, who then had knew this man, who is now fozzys best mate, and he said to my mums friends sister that Robert green hates London and is coming back to norwich with Ashton, and to confirm it i saw them together in MacDonald''s on my way home from school :D

[/quote]

What was Robert Green''s relationship with your cousins?  If you care to email me privately we could possibly do a deal with the News of the World I feel sure.  Depending on what they say your cousins may need to swear an affidavit.  We can arrange this and pay the cost of same.

Please do not tell anyone else about this.

[quote user="camuldonum"]

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]oh i must have forgot to say, that my mums, cousins, former dogs owner, once used to go out with Robert green, who then had knew this man, who is now fozzys best mate, and he said to my mums friends sister that Robert green hates London and is coming back to norwich with Ashton, and to confirm it i saw them together in MacDonald''s on my way home from school :D

[/quote]

What was Robert Green''s relationship with your cousins?  If you care to email me privately we could possibly do a deal with the News of the World I feel sure.  Depending on what they say your cousins may need to swear an affidavit.  We can arrange this and pay the cost of same.

Please do not tell anyone else about this.

[/quote]

Tsk! Tsk!

Might I respectfully remind the pair of you that this is a Norwich City messageboard and we do not either have or discuss relationships with our cousins here. If this is what you want then why not try an Ipswich Town messageboard.

Still waiting!

However, I am going to say without any significant evidence that he will actually sign today, I have a feeling!

[quote user="Sherlock Holmes"]

[quote user="Mal"]''Tiny'' will sign today.[/quote]

Have you considered  a career with Fox News?

[/quote]

Fox news don''t care for soccer!

Why didnt you come back with some evidence rather than dissappear off the radar?

I think you''re all being very nasty to the wee fella!Punting Canary & Roedy Can''t Fail: Liking the sound of the speculation. Mr. A. Rumour-Monger has it that Forssell is the striker from Brum.My Aberdeen supporting fellow barman would be very annoyed if we nicked Sone Alluko - he''s not scored many but looks a class above  most of their players.

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="Sherlock Holmes"]

Have you considered  a career with Fox News?

[/quote]

Fox news don''t care for soccer!

[/quote]

True, but they are well known for inaccurate news stories.

[quote user="Punting Canary"]

If the deal for the striker falls through an approach might be made for Eastwood at Wolves

[/quote]

I hope no approach will be made for Eastwood, he is not Championship standard as seen at Southend and Wolves.  Have a look at his goalscoring record and exclude the penalties at Southend.

I see Magilton has stated that he has no intention of trying to sign Taylor so that''s a positive. One less club to compete with.

[quote user="Canary Nut"]

[quote user="paul"]I see Magilton has stated that he has no intention of trying to sign Taylor so that''s a positive. One less club to compete with.[/quote]

Why would anybody want to live in Binnerland?

[/quote]

Because rural suffolk is a very nice place.

Deals done people - why so cynical?

As for someone calling me a ''numpty'' - blimey learn to spell before making accusations (look it up)like that. It will be confirmed next week on the same day Birmingham confirm they have signed Gary Cahill.

As for my ''source'' see the reply from ''Roedy Can''t Fail''.

Had heard (though just one of these rumours this time) that the loan player we are waiting on a reply form is true class and will make up for our concerns regarding lack of new signings.

''Tiny'' will be ours though , as will a striker and one other. Maybe another one too if th ''Turners'' get their cheque book out.

[quote user="Mal"]

As for someone calling me a ''numpty'' - blimey learn to spell before making accusations (look it up)like that. It will be confirmed next week on the same day Birmingham confirm they have signed Gary Cahill.

Had heard (though just one of these rumours this time) that the loan player we are waiting on a reply form is true class and will make up for our concerns regarding lack of new signings.

''Tiny'' will be ours though , as will a striker and one other. Maybe another one too if th ''Turners'' get their cheque book out.

[/quote]

Wel I just hope you are right Mal, ''cos if you are making all this up then its really mean!

[quote user="Mal"]

[/quote]

So when will this be officially announced?

[quote user="Mal"]

[/quote]

i thought u said "today" on Thursday though... keep going.. if he does sign ur bound to get it right if u keep saying "he''ll sign tommorow" sooner or later u might be right.. then u can unfurl that "old u so!" post

jas :)

Not really into ''told you so'' posts jas - bit too old for that, and have better things to do in all honestly. Just sharing information that''s all. City Angel asked when it will be announced and I''ve simply replied with what I understand to be the truth. Would hope we can all just be glad and celebrate if I''m correct. If I''m not then if your so inclined feel free to post and tell me so. 

As I''m sure your aware these things are often complicated and last minutes hitches etc.. delay the signature. My original post reflected the info I had in that the deal was being done on Friday - the i''s have now been dotted and the t''s crossed. 

[quote user="Mal"]Monday morning.[/quote]

What happened then Mal?

oh dear oh dear Mal... I suppose he will be saying "its Tommorow... TRUST ME!"

Like i said above.. sooner or later he might be right.. but it isnt today or last Thrusday thats for sure...

are our plonkers being pulled here Mal?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

oh dear oh dear Mal... I suppose he will be saying "its Tommorow... TRUST ME!"

Like i said above.. sooner or later he might be right.. but it isnt today or last Thrusday thats for sure...

are our plonkers being pulled here Mal?

[/quote]

I dread to think what kind of peripherals you have that would make such a thing happen.

lol - trust me I''m not into pulling plonkers!

Appreciate your lack of belief.  Though where would the forum be without rumours etc...  isn''t that what makes a forum fun ?  I won''t tell you its tomorrow, and as I say I''m a little beyond ''I told you so posts'' - it''s a football forum for gods sake, lets get a little perspective here. I could post what the hell I wanted as per the football rumours site but have far, far better things to do.   Nevertheless, Tiny will sign (lets be happy!). It will be announced when Cahill signs for Brum.  As Norwich supporters, lets just all hope this is sooner rather than later. Tiny is ready to sign but Brum won''t let him go until they have secured their man (Cahill - makes sense yes?). Any ''inside info'' is never going to be ''definate'' in the worl fo football until the signature is dry and it''s officially announced - else its always going to be speculation.

I have another name too, but will keep it to myself until it''s announced! I may post it on WOTB though - people a little more objective there!

By the way - forget the ''Huckerby hip story'' - he''s in talks with another club.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"] 

Which Monday? This month?  This year?  These threads are getting real comical now lol

[/quote]

If you don''t believe it, ignore it. For crying out loud, it''s a rumour just like the dozens of others. For what it''s worth, I''ve heard similar to what Mal''s heard regarding Taylor, and frankly there are plenty of others who seem to suggest the same - that Martin Taylor is very close to becoming a Norwich player, depending on Brum''s move for Cahill.I''ve not heard about the striker, though Mal. If you feel inclined, PM me the name, I love a bit of gossip! :)Thanks

[quote user="Mal"]

lol - trust me I''m not into pulling plonkers!

Appreciate your lack of belief.  Though where would the forum be without rumours etc...  isn''t that what makes a forum fun ?  I won''t tell you its tomorrow, and as I say I''m a little beyond ''I told you so posts'' - it''s a football forum for gods sake, lets get a little perspective here. I could post what the hell I wanted as per the football rumours site but have far, far better things to do.   Nevertheless, Tiny will sign (lets be happy!). It will be announced when Cahill signs for Brum.  As Norwich supporters, lets just all hope this is sooner rather than later. Tiny is ready to sign but Brum won''t let him go until they have secured their man (Cahill - makes sense yes?). Any ''inside info'' is never going to be ''definate'' in the worl fo football until the signature is dry and it''s officially announced - else its always going to be speculation.

I have another name too, but will keep it to myself until it''s announced! I may post it on WOTB though - people a little more objective there!

By the way - forget the ''Huckerby hip story'' - he''s in talks with another club.

[/quote]

come on Mal don''t be like that, who''s this other name, go on, you know you want to!

[quote user="Wings"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"] 

Which Monday? This month?  This year?  These threads are getting real comical now lol

[/quote]

If you don''t believe it, ignore it. For crying out loud, it''s a rumour just like the dozens of others. For what it''s worth, I''ve heard similar to what Mal''s heard regarding Taylor, and frankly there are plenty of others who seem to suggest the same - that Martin Taylor is very close to becoming a Norwich player, depending on Brum''s move for Cahill.

I''ve not heard about the striker, though Mal. If you feel inclined, PM me the name, I love a bit of gossip! :)

Thanks
[/quote]

lol I am ignoring it trust me