Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free Bet This Weekend.

Yes you lovely old Pink Un Pickers .Its time to help our great Club win some money for the Academy . Not only do I want you to do that but I also want you to have some fun and enjoyment , that''s important to me that we have a good laugh as we are all good mates on the Free Bet Pages ,we are all devoted Norwich City supporters . The greatest club in the land , just to see those yellow and green shirts run out stirs my blood and stands my hair on end.

Now did you see Nuttys brilliant post on value for money on last weeks thread ? He shows you how "Yankee" achieved what he did and how he done it.

Now this week its "lap in it up" To have a go at the final selections , I am sure you know the format by now "lap in" just relax and do your own thing and enjoy yourself that''s the most important thing . Talk to you all later . arrdee.

"Yankee" 1st&2nd.

Ill put mine in early as I won''t be here for the rest of the week:Man U against DerbyBayern Munich against Duisburg

Back into the Blue Square Premier for me this week Arrdee.

ALDERSHOT v Stafford Rangers. Home win. Banker.

Good luck Picker! Lets raid Dixmar''s till again this week - don''t worry about picking low odds, Yankee knew the score.

Don''t forget - winning something, even a tenner, is better than nowt.

Just worked out why Yankee was so good at the bet - he''s named after one!

Leeds Canary

Also East Fife to beat Forfar Athletic away (1st plays Last).Thats my scottish review over anyhow.

Well done Ipswich for mucking up my long run of winning naps last week whilst I was away, and very well done 7rew for not using them.

Also hard luck 7rew, 5 out of 6 phew, I know how it feels mate !

However onward and upward, Man Utd will almost certainly start the winning run again although the odds are very small.

So good luck to "lappinitup"Man.Utd to slaughter Derby is my nap this week.

Yankee pulled out some extremely good results recently by taking short odds matches, and with that in mind...According to football anorak.coms dead cert league, Everton are the second most likely team to win where their odds are evens or less.Fulham are the joint least likely team to win where their odds are 5/2 or higher according to their Long Shot league  Oddschecher.com have Everton at 3/5 for the home win, and Fulham at 11/2 for the away win.On that basis, I back an Everton vs Fulham Home win.

charlton to thump ipswich.  charlton won away last, and ipswich not good travellers - despiet this new money arriving may well be having an affect upon the squad re ''who''s after my shirt?'' - expect them to lose for the third time on the trot.

I''ll go for East Fife to win at Forfar (odds about 1/2)

Remember that classic scoreline Forfar 4- East Fife 5, (The oldies will remember that)

I think East Fife will gain a much more clear cut win this time.

Think this selection will be my 5th on the trott if corect so have been hunting high and low for a dead cert way to make sure we make some money from those dirty old bookies. Man utd has been picked by a few already and got a funny old feeling about Roy Keane''s boys this week so then started to look at the other leagues and this one hit me right between the eyes

From the Blue Square Confrence North

Leigh RMI v AFC Telford   -    Away win

With Leigh sat rock bottom of the league with a minus 20 odd goal difference and Telford riding high in the playoff places there is gonna be only one winner in this match, if this one fails to come in i will wear one of my missus''s thongs on my head till my pick next week. You can take that to the bank!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Yankee pulled out some extremely good results recently by taking short odds matches, and with that in mind...

According to football anorak.coms dead cert league, Everton are the second most likely team to win where their odds are evens or less.

Fulham are the joint least likely team to win where their odds are 5/2 or higher according to their Long Shot league 

Oddschecher.com have Everton at 3/5 for the home win, and Fulham at 11/2 for the away win.

On that basis, I back an Everton vs Fulham Home win.

[/quote]

"Blah" you lovely old boy this is brilliant , how do you come across them ? I am sure The Free Bet thread and indeed the Academy will benerfit from this , Can you keep them coming ? Everton will be the first team on my coupon . Lets both of us hope this is not a "Chesterfield" . If anyone is intereted my "nap" this week is Hamburg ,also "blah"s  Everton  I will also be doing Sevilla now can anyone say that they won''t all  win , I do live in hopes for a treble  . But for the Free Bet and" lap in it up" its Hamburg from me . Talk to you all later arrdee. 

Having had four winners on the bounce (and not one selected [:''(] ), I was going for a dead cert this week (Hatton to beat Mayweather) until arrdee told me it had to be footy [:(] so......

Gillingham v Port Vale.  Home win.

Good luck to my namesake. (still trying to work out why you didn''t try an original name of you own but feel honoured that you choose mine to emulate.    [;)]

Now you lovely old Pickers ,I did promise you the rota I had worked out .                                                                                                                                                                                                        Dec 8th------Lap in it up

Now I am sure you know the format Lap in it up, just do your own thing and post your final selections on the board when 

you have made up your mind on the final 6 Remember if we don''t inspire you just do what you want .Its up to you .

"     15th-----D Devon D

"      22nd----Gentleman Jim

"      29th-----"lappinitup"

Jan   5th------we8wba

"        12th----Leeds

"         19th----City Angel.

Now if any of you lovely old pickers can''t make those dates just let us know , I am sure Nutty will step into the breach , or failing that we will find someone to make the final selections . Now if there is anyone who wants to add their name to the list just let us know you are more than welcome [Y] arrdee.

"Yankee" 1st&2nd.

Greetings Pink Un Pickers..... Alright [Y]

Having posted what I did on the previous ''Free Bet Fred'' about the short priced selections with not so much risk it would be hypocritical not to practice what I was preaching so this week my Nap is Chelsea to beat Sunderland. Chelsea are top on current form having won 5/6 scoring 14 while conceding 1. They should be too strong for Sunderland but they are short odds, 1/6 at Laddies!

Has Blahx3 has given us Pinkun Pickers another usefull tool with his link to Footballanorak.com ............Not ''arf [Y]

Good luck Lap in it up....... Let''s hope you''re Nappin'' it up  [Y]

That''s right.... hold tight... stay bright [H]

Arsenal to beat Middlesboro is mine.

My reasons for this, and they''re not as technical as Blahx3''s I''ll admit, are as follows. ''Boro are rubbish and Arsenal are not.

[quote user="arrdee"]

Now you lovely old Pickers ,I did promise you the rota I had worked out .                                                                                                                                                                                                        Dec 8th------Lap in it up

Now I am sure you know the format Lap in it up, just do your own thing and post your final selections on the board when 

you have made up your mind on the final 6 Remember if we don''t inspire you just do what you want .Its up to you .

"     15th-----D Devon D

Jan   5th------we8wba

"        12th----Leeds

Now if any of you lovely old pickers can''t make those dates just let us know , I am sure Nutty will step into the breach , or failing that we will find someone to make the final selections . Now if there is anyone who wants to add their name to the list just let us know you are more than welcome [Y] arrdee.

"Yankee" 1st&2nd.

[/quote]

oh goody i got fa cup weekend, i love this as you obv have your blatently obv favourites, i just have to watch out for the upsets, which means il prob go prem n big prem teams as they dont tend to lose vs the likes of wolves n lower

now ardee, you orignally had me in for norwich wolves game, which im dodging by going abroad just incase theres any major upset in your boys beating us ;-p did you have anything special planned?

OK Ardee, I fancy joining the party so my debut tip would be Swansea to win at Bristol Rovers.  Swans are top of the league, won 6 of 9 on their travels while Rovers have just a solitary home win all season and a defence that leaks like a rusty bucket.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]OK Ardee, I fancy joining the party so my debut tip would be Swansea to win at Bristol Rovers.  Swans are top of the league, won 6 of 9 on their travels while Rovers have just a solitary home win all season and a defence that leaks like a rusty bucket.[/quote]

welcome to the thread, if your selection isnt chosen or doesnt come in dont let it put you off, some of us havnt picked a winner in a while lol, good luck and looks a good selection on paper mate

[quote]My reasons for this, and they''re not as technical as Blahx3''s I''ll admit, are as follows. ''Boro are rubbish and Arsenal are not.[/quote]

That was my second choice, and the same reason too !

[quote]how do you come across them ?[/quote]

I think I just googled "current form", looking for a table, and there it was.

I''ll be using the dead cert league for my own coupon this weekend, which will look something like this :

East Fife (8/15) (a)
Everton (2/5) (h)
Wolves (18/19) (h)
Arsenal (6/11) (a)
Man Utd (1/8) (h)
Blackburn (11/13) (h)

Couple of aways in there, somethings bound to throw a spanner in the works, bet it''ll be Arsenal as I''m banned from picking them (the wife''s a gooner), I never win these things, just hope it''s not Everton that''s the spanner [:)]

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]OK Ardee, I fancy joining the party so my debut tip would be Swansea to win at Bristol Rovers.  Swans are top of the league, won 6 of 9 on their travels while Rovers have just a solitary home win all season and a defence that leaks like a rusty bucket.[/quote]

welcome to the thread, if your selection isnt chosen or doesnt come in dont let it put you off, some of us havnt picked a winner in a while lol, good luck and looks a good selection on paper mate

[/quote]

Thanks for the welcome we8wba!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[quote]how do you come across them ?[/quote]

I think I just googled "current form", looking for a table, and there it was.

I''ll be using the dead cert league for my own coupon this weekend, which will look something like this :

East Fife (8/15) (a)
Everton (2/5) (h)
Wolves (18/19) (h)
Arsenal (6/11) (a)
Man Utd (1/8) (h)
Blackburn (11/13) (h)

Couple of aways in there, somethings bound to throw a spanner in the works, bet it''ll be Arsenal as I''m banned from picking them (the wife''s a gooner), I never win these things, just hope it''s not Everton that''s the spanner [:)]

[/quote]

gosh, not sure on my wolves, been v.shakey last month or two, vs inform burnley side, im worried about this one and personally think burnley 3/1 is value. but iv said this the last couple weekends when you lot tipped wolves so hope you guys are right again

my tip would be leicester to beat baggies

baggies without kiely, cesar, barnett, heofkins (4/5 regular defenders) morrison, miller, phillips there is some one else n all

My nap is Gillingham to beat Port Vale, Vale are bottom and nearly lost to a non league side in F.A. Cup last week while Gillingham have fared better under Mark Stimson than they did at start of season.

By the way ardee feel free to pencil me in for picking duty sometime in the future and good luck to lapp in it up this week.

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="arrdee"]

"     15th-----D Devon D

Jan   5th------we8wba

"        12th----Leeds

"Yankee" 1st&2nd.

[/quote]

oh goody i got fa cup weekend, i love this as you obv have your blatently obv favourites, i just have to watch out for the upsets, which means il prob go prem n big prem teams as they dont tend to lose vs the likes of wolves n lower

now ardee, you orignally had me in for norwich wolves game, which im dodging by going abroad just incase theres any major upset in your boys beating us ;-p did you have anything special planned?

[/quote]

Now you lovely old Wolves fan, indeed I had something planned for you but you have scuppered

my plans for this season . I will try an think of something special for next season .Maybe something

on the lines of this season , but wait and see.[;)] arrdee. Oh sorry I mean if we are still in the same league .

"Yankee" 1st&2nd.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Thanks for the welcome we8wba!

[/quote] 

Its also  welcome from arrdee "Pboro" you lovely old boy , I am sure you will have lots of success ,

I am sure you are a winner .[Y] arrdee.