Sign in to follow this  
Lappin = Ronaldinho

how many games before fans turn on board???

yes i know delia has done a lot for the club, but look where we are!!! currently 23rd in the second tier of english football and only managed 16th last season and that was when we were tiped for at least the play offs. were managerless, in major dept and our attendances on matchdays are falling. so all i want to know is when will us, the loyal norwich fans turn against them???

i think that as soon as this happens our nicey nicey bord will resigne, or i just hope so.

wb

ps. i am usualy an optomistic fan

[quote user="keiran womersley"]

yes i know delia has done a lot for the club, but look where we are!!! currently 23rd in the second tier of english football and only managed 16th last season and that was when we were tiped for at least the play offs. were managerless, in major dept and our attendances on matchdays are falling. so all i want to know is when will us, the loyal norwich fans turn against them???

i think that as soon as this happens our nicey nicey bord will resigne, or i just hope so.

wb

[/quote]

Where have you been for the last 2 seasons?

[quote user="TwoSheds"][quote user="keiran womersley"]

wb

[/quote]

Where have you been for the last 2 seasons?

[/quote]

surprisingly going to every game, and most yimes wishing i hadnt botherd :)

Already turned, Saturday for me was just about all I could take.  So we are deciding to boycot games until the club appoint a new manager and the players start playing like professional players, and not like the division 3 players they have looked like lately.  I know for a fact that there are 6 or 7 not attending the scum game, and a few others we know are not attending either.  NC will get beaten, nothing new there then, and I for one am not willing to watch those scummy tractor boys rub salt in an already festering wound.

Ive just about had a gutfull of the bull***t and spin from Carrow Road, the fans are not being kept informed of anything, and to me that is not right and not on, what happened to transparency??

They will not be getting season ticket money out of us next season unless they show me the ambition they keep spouting off about.  [:@]

If we carry on losing to average teams at Carrow Road, then not too many more I should think. Would it do any good though? I can''t imagine the likes of Leeds, Man City, Nottingham Forest, Sheffield Wednesday or Wolves fans accepted relegation to the 3rd flight of the football league without a certain degree of protest against their boards. I don''t remember whether the clubs I''ve mentioned all had boardroom changes due to relegation or not, but I don''t think they did. Certainly, Leeds carried on with the Bates regime.

what we need is the majority, while we still have the Delia lovers she will be deaf to the rest of us!

Can''t understand it myself

I tried to get a sack the Board chant going in the Barclay but it got nowhere.

At least the Delia''s barmy Army chant has disappeared, but only in the last game.

Smith Out, Munby Out

Well I am putting my money where my mouth is and staying away until the board sort things out.  People will do what they think is right for them, and we shouldn''t knock that.

However, I have said for the past week or so that it feels like it did when the ''Chase out'' protests happened all those years ago, and I stand by that.  I feel that we will see a few protests and boycots happening unless things take a dramatic turn for the better.

[quote user="C.T "]

[quote user="ricardo"]Surely there are no more board apologists left after this showing.[/quote]

Step forward Smudger (where is he these days?) and Cluck

[/quote]

Probably trying desperately not to say "I told you so".

[quote user="jamesg"]

Can''t understand it myself

I tried to get a sack the Board chant going in the Barclay but it got nowhere.

At least the Delia''s barmy Army chant has disappeared, but only in the last game.

Smith Out, Munby Out

[/quote]

keep tryin m8

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="C.T "]

[quote user="ricardo"]Surely there are no more board apologists left after this showing.[/quote]

[/quote]

Probably trying desperately not to say "I told you so".

[/quote]

I think someone''s already done that [:|]

if we don''t show some Balls and appoint Bruce or Jewell!

I know a pipe dream!!!!

No its not! Just get him, pay bruce the 35k a week and keep this club in the champ, for the storm next year!

If we appoint a nobody and play crap, I''m not paying £39.50 a month next year to watch the crap again. (season ticket direct debit)

Cheers All

Lets see how the Ipshit game goes, if we win nothing will be said apart from FOOTBALL fans like me but if we lose big time the call for changers at the top should be deafening, if its not then we have the board we deserve.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

I would imagine that a defeat at home against Ippo on the telly (particularly if it follows a defat against the Baggies) would not sit well with the natives!!. I think the board mut be acutely aware of the part they have played in the position we now find ourselves which hopefully means that 1) We will get somebody tried and tested as manager and 2) They will back their new man with hard cash. Whatever you think of Peter Grant he was hung out to dry by the board, they approached him and asked him to apply for the job, and despite saying that all the money from the sale of Earnshaw, Etuhu and Safri would be used to strengthen the team they backtracked and started bleating about a non existent £7m "black hole" in the clubs finances (like they never knew the parachute payments would dry up!!....). Being a psitive sort of chap, and in the spirit of giving the board a little credit what I hope this means is that the board spotted that they made a genuine mistake in hiring PG and decided to tighten the purse strings, which means that they have the money to do 1) and 2) above......heres hoping.....!!

[quote user="C.T "]

[/quote]

I am here CT...

Not been able to post for the last week or so as I have been a very naughty boy apparently!!!