Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Wolves v NORWICH match thread

A much better line-up - Hucks, Cureton and Dave all start, and the decent kids make the bench:

Marshall, Ostemobor, Shackell (c), Doherty, Murray, Lappin, Brellier, Russell, Huckerby, Strihavka, Cureton.
Subs: Gilks, Croft, Brown, Spillane, Martin.

Hopefully they will show what they are capable of today, we have a decent set of defensive players in midfield, along with our besyt attackers.  It looks a bit lopsided, but hopefully will cause Wolves some problems.  A damn shame the Doc/Shax partnership is back, lets hope they do a good job!

It would appear pointy Peter has been reading the message boards and the local papers, where he has been almost universally condemned for his tactics and team formation at Charlton this week. He now seems to have opted for a more attack minded approach. Let''s just hope it works today. OTBC.

our old mate w8wba said wolves had made a slow start to the season, had only played well in small patches, and that was before they lost at home on tuesday against hull!!!yet wolves have dominated us for the first 30 mins, adams reckons we''ve not been in their half yet!!!we''re making wolves look like worldbeaters - or is the truth that we''re rubbish???writing this as we''ve just gone 2 down.City sound like relegation fodder.

[quote user="king of latvia"]

same old story.

what a joke

[/quote]

Interesting, I didn''t realise that we were only play 30 minute games now.

Obviously the 60 minutes I thought we had remaining isn''t considered to be enough to win or draw...

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="king of latvia"]

same old story.

what a joke

[/quote]

Obviously the 60 minutes I thought we had remaining isn''t considered to be enough to win or draw...

[/quote]

Course coming from two goals down away from homw is a common occurance. God!, you must have faith

same old story.

what a joke

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, we''ll score 3 against Wolves before fulltime - and end up runaway Champions in May.[Y]

same old story.

what a joke

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s the spirit Indy ![;)]

you wonder if we miss Hunter, or rather a dedicated quality first team coach, more than anything else.

The team don''t sound like they know what they''re supposed to be doing (even the simple stuff!)........ kinda worrying

COME ON CITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP-IT-LOW & NEVER MIND THE DANGER

OTBC