Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

norfolk born danny mills - what a disgrace.

yeah danny mills-the wind up merchant everyone loves to hate. what this local man and ex-city player should have realised, is that there is a time and a place.  mills clearly got to hucks and dion - when he should have kept his gob shut.  putting his own brand of poison about to injure his home city and ex-team is really as daft as it gets.i can''t wait for this upstart to visit carra rd - being a right back he''ll be my side of the pitch in front of the lower barclay - and the snakepit.  i''ll certainly be giving this norfolk traitor the reception he deserves.

Danny is a proper Norwich lad wants to win, if by winding people up you win so be it, oh i forgot we are a nice little family club aint we god forbid we get nasty.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]yeah danny mills-the wind up merchant everyone loves to hate.

what this local man and ex-city player should have realised, is that there is a time and a place.  mills clearly got to hucks and dion - when he should have kept his gob shut.  putting his own brand of poison about to injure his home city and ex-team is really as daft as it gets.

i can''t wait for this upstart to visit carra rd - being a right back he''ll be my side of the pitch in front of the lower barclay - and the snakepit. 

i''ll certainly be giving this norfolk traitor the reception he deserves.
[/quote]

Whatever mate...  Danny Mills is a wind up merchant and a winner - No Sh!t...   You would think our players and manager didn''t realise this, the ease at which he got to them....

ricky - well said mate, little old Norwich syndrome again from certain posters.

So, all ex-players should roll over and let the oppo win?lucky green trainers - you cannot be serious? Why should he roll over and let Norwich win?If he did that kind of thing whilst playing for Norwich you would applaud him - double standards mate, he has more passion in him than the whole of our team put together.OOooooOOOoooh, the snake pit and lower barclay are gonna shout at him - bet he''s quaking.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, wake up

Danny Mills was a total wind-up merchant last night, it sickened me.

However, he and Charlton showed Premier League experience (and cynicism) to wind-up our players and destroy our discipline to win the  game.

It hurts, but it just shows that we need to work harder on our discipline - you can''t afford to get sucked into the games people like Mills play and if you do, you end up on the losing side.

[quote user="ricky knight"]Danny is a proper Norwich lad wants to win, if by winding people up you win so be it, oh i forgot we are a nice little family club aint we god forbid we get nasty.[/quote]

He should have been sent off. Winding up is one thing, but a deliberate elbow (they were running side by side - no need to use it other than aiming for Huckerby''s face) is another.

The linesman was the far side of the pitch, the ref behind the incident. Had either of them had a view, he would''ve gone - especially considering the ref''s performance overall.

No need to score points over people by defending Danny Mills. He''s not worth it.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

Whatever mate...  Danny Mills is a wind up merchant and a winner

[/quote]Whats he won then?Relegation with Leeds?Dunno if that counts to be honest....

I played with him for a number of years growing up in a couple of youth teams and he was disliked by the majority of his peers and even the lads who he used to go to school with and play with had very little time for him.  The only reason he got into Norwich at the time was because his dad was one of the youth team coaches and managed to get him a place.  In fairness to him he worked very hard at his game and has become an overpaid professional footballer but there weren''t too many people celebrating who knew him when he made his breakthrough.

[quote user="mbncfc"]

[quote user="ricky knight"]Danny is a proper Norwich lad wants to win, if by winding people up you win so be it, oh i forgot we are a nice little family club aint we god forbid we get nasty.[/quote]

He should have been sent off. Winding up is one thing, but a deliberate elbow (they were running side by side - no need to use it other than aiming for Huckerby''s face) is another.

The linesman was the far side of the pitch, the ref behind the incident. Had either of them had a view, he would''ve gone - especially considering the ref''s performance overall.

No need to score points over people by defending Danny Mills. He''s not worth it.

[/quote]

Danny has played at the highest level you dont get to the top by being a luvvy, i am defending him because he shows the spirit we should have, how many norwich lads play for england. I still maintain we should have got the bottle to go and get him and made him skipper. As for Hucks he can look after himself, he has had it all his career.

No.. that little old dear who always cracks you one with her brolly is a windup merchant Ricky... Danny Mills is a **n*.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

No.. that little old dear who always cracks you one with her brolly is a windup merchant Ricky... Danny Mills is a **n*.

those days of the old lady with the brolly have gone bud, much like city''s chance of ever being a force again. BTW i would winding the lady with the brolly up, its my job, much like Danny.

[/quote]

[quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="mbncfc"]

[/quote]

Danny has played at the highest level you dont get to the top by being a luvvy, i am defending him because he shows the spirit we should have, how many norwich lads play for england. I still maintain we should have got the bottle to go and get him and made him skipper. As for Hucks he can look after himself, he has had it all his career.

[/quote]

It''s not about being a luvvy Ricky, it''s violent and against the rules. It''s not about spirit, it''s about cynicism. As for him being a Norwich lad, he wasn''t respectful last night.

He got to the ''top'' by being combative, not deliberately elbowing players. If the incident last night had been for England or in the Premiership, he''d be slaughtered.

Argue it if you want, but there it is.

i thought danny mills conducted himself well for the whole game and acted in the good spirit of the game for the whole 90mins as for huckerby and dublin they are a pair of animals just like our old friends paul mcveigh and ian henderson

danny mills can play for england so can i

danny mills play for england so can i

danny mills for england

danny mills for england

danny mills play for england so can i

he thug plain n simple

Well what a surprise this post is. Its not winding up its cheating. Football isn''t wrestling - do you understand that. I know exactly what you''re going to say to this and I don''t agree that the mentalities are the same.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

Whatever mate...  Danny Mills is a wind up merchant and a winner

[/quote]

Whats he won then?
Relegation with Leeds?
Dunno if that counts to be honest....
[/quote]

true!  I more meant his never say die, win at all costs attitude I suppose - played for England too, then again Phil Neville still gets picked  [:S]

Danny Mills is working for charlton Athletic...

He has to do what is asked of him.

what did u all expect him to do, turn round and punt the ball into his own net before running off and celebrating infront of the Norwich fans?

jas :)

[quote user="NUFC ADAM"]i thought danny mills conducted himself well for the whole game and acted in the good spirit of the game for the whole 90mins as for huckerby and dublin they are a pair of animals just like our old friends paul mcveigh and ian henderson[/quote]

Bless you. Thank you fro brightening up my day.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Danny Mills is working for charlton Athletic...

He has to do what is asked of him.

what did u all expect him to do, turn round and punt the ball into his own net before running off and celebrating infront of the Norwich fans?

jas :)

[/quote]

Whatever Jas, I still think he''s a **n* and always have done.

[quote user="NUFC ADAM"]i thought danny mills conducted himself well for the whole game and acted in the good spirit of the game for the whole 90mins as for huckerby and dublin they are a pair of animals just like our old friends paul mcveigh and ian henderson[/quote]

I''m sure calling your two best players animals must have made you feel good. What are you on, happy pills??

[quote user="ricky knight"]its about winning, bottom line.[/quote]

Even though he should have been sent off.

Looks like my next match should be easy by your rules, If you''re the ref i''ll just bring a handgun? I''m sure i could score then =]

[quote user="hogesar"]

Looks like my next match should be easy by your rules, If you''re the ref i''ll just bring a handgun? I''m sure i could score then =]

[/quote]

should have could have but he was not and charlton won and your analogy is a pathetic attempt to belittle a valid point you have no answer to. So you would not have Mills in our team then.

[quote user="hogesar"]

[/quote]Oh dear poor little old norwich,did the big boys rough us up.God knows what you lot would have made of the likes of roy keane he makes mills look like an angel.Never ceases to amaze me the lame excuses we come up with when we lose

LC,

I''m not making excuses for anything - just stating that I think Mills is a w**ker - and I don''t like that sort of tactic. Admittedly, if we get away with such behaviour I do accept it but I don''t like it. If you do that''s up to you - we''ll have to agree to differ.