Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Could this one be true?

Latest on Football rumours

David Marshall, Gavin Rae and Jon Ostemobor to be unveiled at an 12pm press conference at Carrow Road this Wednesday 7th June.

Not long to wait

Perhaps you should give the scouting team a shout, let them know about your soothsaying abilities.

While we''re here, could you share this week''s lottery numbers?

Grant''s making moves early in the window, earlier than we''ve had in a long, long time, reinforcing a team he''s managing with perhaps a touch of naivety but bags of enthusiasm and hardwork - and you''re criticising the guy?

Just give these guys a chance - or at least have the nuts to to stand by what you''ve said if they do come good.

how can you say the trio is a bad thing? David Marshall is a top quality keeper and if we get him i''ll be astonished quite frankly as i think he''s premier league quality (and yes i''e seen him play for celtic and norwich.) Jon otsembor is a very good full back who was brought up by Liverpool''s youth system and let''s face it is an improvement on andy hughes. I know nothing about Rae i have to confess which i suspect is true of you to 1st wiz, so i think your judgements may be a little premature!

I''ll be happy with Marshall and Ostemober, dont know much about Rae.

Otsemobor''s contract doesn''t expire until 1st July, so I doubt it''s true...

Unless we''ve come to some sort of agreement with Crewe to take on his wages during the period he''s contracted to them, I don''t see it happening.

When does pre-season training start again (if it hasn''t already)?

[quote user="cityangel"]I''ll be happy with Marshall and Ostemober, dont know much about Rae.[/quote]I agree, Marshall and Ostemober are great signingsRae would also add depth to the squad, he is a hard tackling left footed midfielder.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Well that little trio''s hardly going to set the Championship alight is it?.

Worrying if true!.[:''(]

[/quote]Oh dry up you miserable old sod.Would you prefer we signed no one?Marshall could well be the keeper we''ve been missing since Green left, the other two I know less about but by all accounts could be decent prospects at this level.

Herb

Yes, some people on here would be happy if we signed no one.

It would then make their theories and speculation about nil ambition, incompetent board and management and deluded fans seem spot on.

As to the rumoured trio, I would be very happy with all three, especially Marshall.  Like CA I don''t know much about Rae, but at least we are contemplating some signings before the last week in July.  Has to be progress!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Well that little trio''s hardly going to set the Championship alight is it?.

Worrying if true!.[:''(]

[/quote]

Funny how you are critising them yet you''d be the first to complain if we didn''t manage to sign them.

No pleasing some people.

Sorry, too busy eating birthday cake. The sports journos have been in the office all day so clearly no press conference.

[quote user="Cheeky Monkey"]Anyone heard anything? Tick tock.[/quote]

I should have realised it was piffle when I noticed they couldn''t even get the right date with the right day. So much for football rumours.com.

Press conference apparently now at midnight. Billy Sharp, Freddy Eastwood and Dean Windass are going to be unveiled.

[quote user="Grando"]Press conference apparently now at midnight. Billy Sharp, Freddy Eastwood and Dean Windass are going to be unveiled.[/quote]

Press conference at midnight, Lol! 3 strikers, one of which is 63 years old? You could have made it a little more believable.