Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Boy

Predictions for Saturday?

2-0 to us Hucks and Brown [:D]

and Cluck to give us a smile after the game [:D]

A scrappy 1-0 to us.  We haven''t score many more than 1 per game since Grant came, so I''m sticking with 1-0.  If it was good enough for Arsenal, it''s good enough for us!

Law of averages leads me to predict we will score more than one on Saturday and of course we won''t keep a clean sheet so its got be 2, maybe 3 - 1 home win.

[quote user="ncfc1"]Leeds win. 0-2[/quote]What a surprise...are you really an Ipswich fan in disguise? In fact don''t bother answering, I wouldn''t believe you we''re a Norwich fan everbut anyway it will be a tight game but I predict Norwich 2-1 Leeds, Brown(22mins),(55mins),Huckerby(64mins)

[quote user="barclay headhunter"]

Personally, I think we''ll kill them. 7-0; Brown x3, Hux, Dublin x2, Lappin, Doherty.

[/quote]

Don''t worry I will go fetch your straight jacket straight away!!!

0-2 Leeds win leaving us 1 or 2 points off the bottom three and 4 points off the bottom of the table

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="barclay headhunter"]

Personally, I think we''ll kill them. 7-0; Brown x3, Hux, Dublin x2, Lappin, Doherty.

[/quote]

Don''t worry I will go fetch your straight jacket straight away!!!

[/quote]

I was being sarcastic, i dont think we''ll kill them really [1-0, Brown]. Im not sure how difficult it was to recognise. I''ll point it out next time, mate.

[quote user="Smudger"]Don''t worry I will go fetch your straight jacket straight away!!!

0-2 Leeds win leaving us 1 or 2 points off the bottom three and 4 points off the bottom of the table[/quote]

Well at least you''ll be happy...

[quote user="UEA Canary"][quote user="ncfc1"]Leeds win. 0-2[/quote]

but anyway it will be a tight game but I predict Norwich 2-1 Leeds, Brown(22mins),(55mins),Huckerby(64mins)
[/quote]

How will that work? 2-1 to Norwich, but Brown to score twice and Hucks to score once?

[quote user="ricardo"]Law of averages leads me to predict we will score more than one on Saturday and of course we won''t keep a clean sheet so its got be 2, maybe 3 - 1 home win.[/quote]

Starting to get quite good at this. Will have to start putting my money where my mouth is.

[quote user="Dan Parker"]

[quote user="UEA Canary"][quote user="ncfc1"]Leeds win. 0-2[/quote]

but anyway it will be a tight game but I predict Norwich 2-1 Leeds, Brown(22mins),(55mins),Huckerby(64mins)
[/quote]

How will that work? 2-1 to Norwich, but Brown to score twice and Hucks to score once?

[/quote]

I think it was meant that an unnamed Leeds player would equalise in the 55th minute, rather than Brown scoring two.