Sign in to follow this  
canarychris

THIS CLUB IS A DISGRACE

So Leon has left and no one is signed to replace him - this is a shocking decision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happens if Earnie, Saf or Robbo get injured on International duty - oh i know we''ll waste some more money on loan signings.

I can''t believe we have signed 1, yes 1, player this summer, we are second in the league playing attractive football and we still don''t invest in the team.

I hope i''m wrong, but if we pick up injuries and return to last seasons pathetic excuse for football at least the board can back the manager by saying we where unlucky with injuries.

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................................ 

Oh shut up, it''s never an easy situation, you can''t force people to stay or come here, I''m sure people have tried their best, stop being so petulant. I am disappointed but life goes on. If you think the club is a disgrace chose another.

MacKenzie was rocking the boat and didn''t want to play for us, his head was probably all over the place and he is a year from contract end, what did you expect your Club to do, rely on an unhappy player and let him damage morale?

Good business.

not sure there''s much we can do when someone agrees personal terms with us only to get lured away at the last moment - is hardly the clubs fault - let''s hope wigan go down and we go up

[quote user="mystic megson"]

Don''t panic yet, there''s over two hours to go . . . . Izale McLeod anyone (and possibly David Cotterill)?

[/quote]nah - that''s it mystic - official on the club site

Don''t panic yet, there''s over two hours to go . . . . Izale McLeod anyone (and possibly David Cotterill)?

[/quote]

(just seen Cotterill''s gone elsewhere)

[/quote]

He''s gone to Wigan

And it''s not even a full moon.

City agree a £2m deal. Way, way above what most of us were expecting - then Bristol renege on the deal.

Expect more whinging from the anti club brigade as we are told that the board lacks ambition, won''t back the manager, steals all the money, laughs at fans with cardboard placards and wont sack people like Foley... or Livermore it now seems.

Sad to see McKenzie go but if his heart is not here then it''s best for all he moves on. Can''t have been much fun with City out of the Premiership reserve league and games against lower league opposition.

Good luck lad and thanks for the two goals at poorman rd.

We stuck by Leon last season when he had ''personal problems'' and he was ''injured'', surely we would have been well within our rights to tell him to stay until it suited us!!!! If Earnie gets injured he''ll be in the side for a run of games.

Now we have Thorne as cover..........Championship defences are trembling!!!!!!

Come on city 1 hour 52 mins to retreive the situation.......

Have to say I didn''t think the club would allow Leon to go without securing a replacement. I know it''s not yet midnight, so technically there''s still time. But it looks like we''ll be getting some loan signings instead, if anything.God help us if we are now relying on Peter Thorne as backup.

RalphyDan........Please stop being self-wrighteous........It doesn''t suit your amicable, thoughtful  and jovial personality.....[li]

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Have to say I didn''t think the club would allow Leon to go without securing a replacement. I know it''s not yet midnight, so technically there''s still time. But it looks like we''ll be getting some loan signings instead, if anything.

God help us if we are now relying on Peter Thorne as backup.
[/quote]

I don''t think Leon gave them much choice and if he didnt want to play for us best to let him go!!

agree with you there City Angel - you could read all sorts into the statements on the official website. I just wish the bloke all the best and I hope everything comes right for him. you cant blame the club for any of this.

From what''s been said in the latest press release on the official site, McKenzie REALLY wanted out...

Maybe we are a man down statistically/on paper, but for me, we''ve still got the same number of Norwich players as this time yesterday (by that I mean players wanting and willing to play for City) and we are £600,00 - £1,000,000 better off.

Sure we''d all like that money to be spent on replacements, but it''s far from an ideal world we live in, and football is more cut-throat than many of us perhaps can ever imagine...

So, whilst we''re disappointed, lets dust ourselves down and take stock of the situation; we can still loan players in (Cotterill from Wigan maybe..?) and we''ve got a group of players who visibly are upbeat and doing the right things...

Hello Wiz, did you get up for a waz and turn the computer on expecting to see we''d signed someone?

lets all hope Earnie and Saf don''t get injured on international duty or the team against Coventry will include Hughes and Thorne (if he is fit)!!!!

Did we enquire / make offers for Halford, Vaughan, Brooker, McCleod or did we put all our eggs in one basket?

It''s ok though we can get some loan players from Arsenal with Worthy''s contacts......but the better ones have already gone on loan to other Championship sides!!!